Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fellas, be careful

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't be until it becomes a criminal act and people face jail time or fines, that these false accusations will stop.

How many false rape allegations have destroyed mens lives only for it to be exposed that the accusation was a lie? Do these liars face any repercussions for lying and trying to destroy an innocent mans life ? No.

This needs to change.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
What freaks me out is that a friend of a friend got into some trouble because the girl he was seeing liked to be choked and slapped during sex.

When he dumped her, this aggressive sex warped into what she claimed were physical assaults.

My worst fear isn't getting divorce-raped, it's getting accused for something like the above. I try to get women I don't know well to admit to everything we do during sex via text and then I screenshot it if I ever need to recall it. I have no idea if that would stand up in a court room if it ever came down to it, but damn... this is so depressing to even write.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What freaks me out is that a friend of a friend got into some trouble because the girl he was seeing liked to be choked and slapped during sex.

When he dumped her, this aggressive sex warped into what she claimed were physical assaults.

My worst fear isn't getting divorce-raped, it's getting accused for something like the above. I try to get women I don't know well to admit to everything we do during sex via text and then I screenshot it if I ever need to recall it. I have no idea of that would stand up in a court room if it ever came down to it, but damn... this is so depressing to even write.
Always gather as much hard evidence and solid proof as you can because without that, a woman's tears will usually win in a court of law and will ALWAYS win in the court of public opinion.

Last edited:

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So completely disgusting. I agree, there should be charges filed against the accuser in these cases. It's a complete waste of resources.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My worst fear isn't getting divorce-raped, it's getting accused for something like the above. I try to get women I don't know well to admit to everything we do during sex via text and then I screenshot it if I ever need to recall it. I have no idea if that would stand up in a court room if it ever came down to it, but damn... this is so depressing to even write.
This is why when you date and she likes it rough you just say no. Ive seen it also in a handfull of friends. Chick wants to be choked or hit. Then when they break up the false accusations start to fly.

If they want rough or violent sex. Just say no and next.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I cant even mentally comprehend a woman wanting to be choked. Royally fvcked up. ill bust out the handcuffs but that is the end of the kinky road in my bedroom.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant even mentally comprehend a woman wanting to be choked. Royally fvcked up. ill bust out the handcuffs but that is the end of the kinky road in my bedroom.
Never met a woman that didn't like it to be honest. Girl I'm seeing now occasionally tries to choke me and it's the most uncomfortable **** in the world. I almost always stop her but she occasionally gets hold of me and I have to put her in her place. I fight and grapple and the last thing I want is to be getting choked. I don't understand it.

I've ****ed grapplers and had them put me in blood chokes while cuddling... that's actually pretty cool because they know what they're doing and it isn't sexual. But the hands around the throat choke? I don't understand it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never met a woman that didn't like it to be honest. Girl I'm seeing now occasionally tries to choke me and it's the most uncomfortable **** in the world. I almost always stop her but she occasionally gets hold of me and I have to put her in her place. I fight and grapple and the last thing I want is to be getting choked. I don't understand it.

I've ****ed grapplers and had them put me in blood chokes while cuddling... that's actually pretty cool because they know what they're doing and it isn't sexual. But the hands around the throat choke? I don't understand it.
They like to feel pain and it also feeds into the rape fantasy that most women have.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
lol rookies. i have an extensive archive of videos and pics of every girl i fuk showing consensual pov type sex as well as clear shots of us together. girls are so stupid they of course love the idea of being a little video wh0re for you because thats how they feel at the time. of course this results in zero attempts at crazy lieing allegations later when you break up