Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling like a beta faggot lately

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like it reads. Just been bummed out even though I'm crushing it in my job. I've pretty much got rid of the plates I was spinning as I just don't see any future with them so that kind of compounds loneliness. One was a smoking hot total nut which made me miserable and literally made me question my own sanity. I spent WAY too much time f*cking around with her. My best buddy is wifed up and spends all his time with his chick now. It feels as though that for the last while, I have been focusing my attention in the wrong directions instead of on myself or positive things. Like I've taken the wrong path? Now that I don't have much but myself until I move back to the city, I suddenly feel - irrelevant on my own? Dunno. Few years back I was a slaying life/chicks/ socially. Now at 29 I'm a bit lost in direction... Feel as though I've gotten comfortable in the wrong position. Any input? Or guidence older bros?

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to all of us bro. It's probably just a phase.

We slayed girls when we were younger and were at our social peak. We say things like "I should have focused more on my finances/business..."

We slayed the corporate world or built a business. We say things like "I should have been more social and built my network and slayed these girls..."

Have some whiskey and wait until tomorrow comes.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set one or even a few big goals for yourself. Choose ones that will stretch you. Make sure that they both excite and inspire you so you will be moved to invest time and energy and resources to make them happen. Choose goals that when accomplished you'll feel really proud. Write them down. Put the list on your bathroom mirror and read them every day when you brush your teeth/shave. Then get busy, a bit every day, or at least every week. As you keep at it, your progress will gain momentum. You'll wake up excited to invest in yourself and your goals. You'll invest in yourself over and over. Not just reaching the goal will feel good. Every day that you move it forward in some way. When it's finally accomplished, you'll enjoy the goal itself, the satisfaction of reaching it, and the man you became in the process. Go for it!

Consider possibilities... Goals that will both excite you and inspire you...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the feeling. I'm trying to get a new job. I have a girlfriend, she's cool but I can sense the relationship slowing down. I'm living in a not-so-great area to save money for myself. That feels good, but it puts a damper on things sometimes. My good buddy, probably the most red-pill guy I know, just found out his wife is pregnant. Sometimes I think I'm only happy when there is some exciting new thing on the horizon, so the drudgery is absolutely killing me right now. But as LYD said above, it's healthy to set small goals and work towards those. That and dream, fantasize about success...then work toward it.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Self improvement man.

I'm 31 and I can tell you alot of positive love and contentment can come as a gift from yourself to yourself. You can find that inner happiness and then everything else is secondary. Love yourself, focus on self improvement, and recognize that your negative emotions are your inner selfs way of asking for help. As you give yourself the needed time and attention you will start to feel a great sense of peace.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Get as jacked/athletic/warrior/combat mode as possible..become your best self in all aspects. Start with the physical which will influence the mental and feed your spiritual.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Self improvement man.

I'm 31 and I can tell you alot of positive love and contentment can come as a gift from yourself to yourself. You can find that inner happiness and then everything else is secondary. Love yourself, focus on self improvement, and recognize that your negative emotions are your inner selfs way of asking for help. As you give yourself the needed time and attention you will start to feel a great sense of peace.
Are you a school bus driver?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Just like it reads. Just been bummed out even though I'm crushing it in my job. I've pretty much got rid of the plates I was spinning as I just don't see any future with them so that kind of compounds loneliness. One was a smoking hot total nut which made me miserable and literally made me question my own sanity. I spent WAY too much time f*cking around with her. My best buddy is wifed up and spends all his time with his chick now. It feels as though that for the last while, I have been focusing my attention in the wrong directions instead of on myself or positive things. Like I've taken the wrong path? Now that I don't have much but myself until I move back to the city, I suddenly feel - irrelevant on my own? Dunno. Few years back I was a slaying life/chicks/ socially. Now at 29 I'm a bit lost in direction... Feel as though I've gotten comfortable in the wrong position. Any input? Or guidence older bros?
Your best buddy sounds like he's gone.

Get some male friends. It might take some time but stick it out.

It's crazy but I would say at least half of the male problems would be solved here if the guy had male buddies. You got to have mates pal, it's fundamental

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your best buddy sounds like he's gone.

Get some male friends. It might take some time but stick it out.

It's crazy but I would say at least half of the male problems would be solved here if the guy had male buddies. You got to have mates pal, it's fundamental
Truth, pal. Especially in this day and age when so many men are abandoning each other when they need each other the most. It's like men nowadays don't like to admit that they want to be friends with each other.

It's a constant struggle for me to find fellow guys to hang out with it, that aren't total betas or bobble-heads.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel like one it's because you're letting yourself feel like one. You need to reframe your thoughts by asking why you think that way. It doesn't sound like it's an accurate description of reality from what you posted. So why do you think that? You have control over what you think and feel, but it's a muscle you have to exercise.