Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FBI's gonna stall clinton's case until Trump is prez

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
so obama can't pardon her. they are scared of what she'll do to them if she makes prez. Once Don's prez, tho, she's going to prison and she'll rat on Bill, Obama, lerner, holder and the rest, in order to get 5 years in a camp, instead of 50 years below ground, in Florence, CO supermax.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

The lives of millions, and the honour of our Chapter, hang in the balance brothers. Failure is not an option.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know how you like Trump in America, but in Russia we love Trump. I've made my choice when I saw Trump on Alex Johns show. Then months later our media circled out Trump as an excellent candidate, he appears less fishy and snaky compared to your other candidates. In other words the guy is rich as fvck, nobody paid his campaign, he is less likely to follow the not-so-hidden American agenda on global domination and wars. Trump is more likely to focus on America itself - get the jobs back, handle immigration issue, etc.. In foreign policy Trump is likely to agree with some stuff, and disagree with other stuff. In comparison to your other presidents I think Trump is like Truman and Kennedy.

America spending billions past two decades on igniting conflicts throughout the world, big and small, creating terrorist organizations, creating problems and chaos, and out of chaos creating some kind of order, a new world order. I think Trump will stop this.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Canadian I want à Trump vs Sander.

So i can buy the distribution deals and make milllions out of this pop-corn show that is US elections.

Making fun of Americans will finally be à worthy business (back in the 90s and early 2000, it was à casual business... too normal to make fun of the sourthen people. Obama gave à crédible image... so this relapse is bankable)

Trump is the Clinton best friend. The republican will lose but it will be quite the kardashian show to watch

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
think so, eh? :) Once Don's the candidate ,WATCH what he does to Hilary. :) He had to have her in his pocket, when she was a NY senator and he had to make money in NYC. Now, tho, he REALLy wants to be prez and he's going to bury her. once he's prez, she's going to prison, where she damned well belongs.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
how in the fyck do you consider a pos scumbag like obama to be "credible". Once Hilary gets done snitching on him, no black will ever again have a chance on the national level.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know how you like Trump in America, but in Russia we love Trump. I've made my choice when I saw Trump on Alex Johns show. Then months later our media circled out Trump as an excellent candidate, he appears less fishy and snaky compared to your other candidates. In other words the guy is rich as fvck, nobody paid his campaign, he is less likely to follow the not-so-hidden American agenda on global domination and wars. Trump is more likely to focus on America itself - get the jobs back, handle immigration issue, etc.. In foreign policy Trump is likely to agree with some stuff, and disagree with other stuff. In comparison to your other presidents I think Trump is like Truman and Kennedy.

America spending billions past two decades on igniting conflicts throughout the world, big and small, creating terrorist organizations, creating problems and chaos, and out of chaos creating some kind of order, a new world order. I think Trump will stop this.
Hopefully he doesn't get assassinated. I hope his money can protect him so he can make America great again.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
As a Canadian I want à Trump vs Sander.

So i can buy the distribution deals and make milllions out of this pop-corn show that is US elections.

Making fun of Americans will finally be à worthy business (back in the 90s and early 2000, it was à casual business... too normal to make fun of the sourthen people. Obama gave à crédible image... so this relapse is bankable)

Trump is the Clinton best friend. The republican will lose but it will be quite the kardashian show to watch
Trump is not Clinton's best friend. You're delusional.

What will be entertainment is when your self proclaimed feminist prime minister redistributed your money to women and allows women to have more entitlements in general.

The fact alone he's supportive of feminazis out weighs any possible good he'd do. Also bringing in more terrorists... I mean rapefu... refugees, who will leech off your welfare system, rape your women and have their own Shari law.

Last edited:

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
AS soon as he spoke about getting rid of 30 million illegals, I knew he'd have tens of millions of votes. Get those line-jumping, disrespectful, arrogant selfish pos's out of here. Let them wait in line like everyone else has to do.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a comedian said: if you are à White "native guy" losing your job to an immigrant, who doesnt speak the language, can't write the language. Than you didn't deserve to have that job in the first place.

I worked on farms.. and White were à minority.... but also they complained the most about the work.

Trump is getting 50% of the black and latino vote.

An immigrant is the first anti-immigrant...why? If you think immigrants steal jobs.. imagine an immigrant taking another immigrant job for less.

I hope the democrats win, stability will be maintained but i have to admit Trump is hell of fun to watch and people are sick of the political system

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Like a comedian said: if you are à White "native guy" losing your job to an immigrant, who doesnt speak the language, can't write the language. Than you didn't deserve to have that job in the first place.

I worked on farms.. and White were à minority.... but also they complained the most about the work.

Trump is getting 50% of the black and latino vote.

An immigrant is the first anti-immigrant...why? If you think immigrants steal jobs.. imagine an immigrant taking another immigrant job for less.

I hope the democrats win, stability will be maintained but i have to admit Trump is hell of fun to watch and people are sick of the political system
Almost no one I know is 'anti-immigrant' or anti-immigration.

Illegal immigration is the issue.

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
don't waste your breath. To his kind, it's all the same. They will say or think nothing more than what their masters tell them is ok, while their world collapses around them. Let the pos's wait in line, instead of jumping it. We're going to get rid of 30 million who don't effing belong here and it's going to help the economy at least 1/2 a trillion $