Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat people ruining marriage/monogamy?

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard from MGTOW that it's female nature. I've heard from conservatives that it's feminism. I've heard from religious people that it's a decline in Christian values. I've heard from "realists" and other conservatives that it's the new economy and women in the job market. But could it be the growing presence of fatter and fatter women in our society?
What motivates men to be sexual creatures and thus competitive and energetic is attractive women who reward them for it. Men who find one of these women will invariably try to lock it down. But fat acceptance is becoming insane. 10-20 lbs in the right place or after child birth is fine, but now we're supposed to believe that 50-75lbs overweight is just a different body type that is beautiful as long as the person feels beautiful. Being fat is not a body type; it's excess fat on a body type.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Its not fat acceptance as much as reality denial. How long till we call the religion of peace by their real names? How long till women admit that feminism fvked them over? How long till people realize that the system is built against them. The writing is on the wall but it doesn't help if your head is in the sand.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you realize as you get older, is that there is rarely one "thing" that causes something. Its never that simple as there are just too many forces acting on the "ship".

Here's another thing to consider and I've really noticed this as I've gotten older. There are many women making 70-100K/year salaries, that have everything they need financially. They don't need a man to pay their bills so they can live in a nice house, drive a nice car, and go on vacations. This wasn't the case years ago when marriage was held in higher regard.

I see everything that has been mentioned as playing a factor.

These things have all had an impact:

-Finanancial Independence
-More women are receiving college degrees than men.
-Religion is not pushing marriage like it once was.
-Its socially acceptable to be a single mom and even rewarded.
-Its socially acceptable to have a baby out of wedlock by some random dude.
-Its socially acceptable for a female to have multiple sechs partners.
-Looks aren't as important as they once were. I see a huge difference in tv from the 70's/80's and today. TV has a huge impact on society. 30 some years ago we had Charlies Angels, Daisy Duke, Baywatch, Three's Company, Rock Music Video's, etc. You just don't see women in tv for their sexuality these days.
-Feminism(voting rights, girl power, female equality, etc)
-Women lacking skills(cooking, cleaning, nurturing) that benefit a man.
-Less people were raised under a healthy, dual parent traditional relationship. So many people that had parents who divorced at a young age lack skills that help them have successful healthy long term relationships. I see this all the time. I am the product of two parents that are still married today and have tremendous relationship skills. There is a huge difference between those who are, and those who aren't.

Perhaps we are becoming a matriarch society?

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you realize as you get older, is that there is rarely one "thing" that causes something. Its never that simple as there are just too many forces acting on the "ship".

Here's another thing to consider and I've really noticed this as I've gotten older. There are many women making 70-100K/year salaries, that have everything they need financially. They don't need a man to pay their bills so they can live in a nice house, drive a nice car, and go on vacations. This wasn't the case years ago when marriage was held in higher regard.

I see everything that has been mentioned as playing a factor.

These things have all had an impact:

-Finanancial Independence
-More women are receiving college degrees than men.
-Religion is not pushing marriage like it once was.
-Its socially acceptable to be a single mom and even rewarded.
-Its socially acceptable to have a baby out of wedlock by some random dude.
-Its socially acceptable for a female to have multiple sechs partners.
-Looks aren't as important as they once were. I see a huge difference in tv from the 70's/80's and today. TV has a huge impact on society. 30 some years ago we had Charlies Angels, Daisy Duke, Baywatch, Three's Company, Rock Music Video's, etc. You just don't see women in tv for their sexuality these days.
-Feminism(voting rights, girl power, female equality, etc)
-Women lacking skills(cooking, cleaning, nurturing) that benefit a man.
-Less people were raised under a healthy, dual parent traditional relationship. So many people that had parents who divorced at a young age lack skills that help them have successful healthy long term relationships. I see this all the time. I am the product of two parents that are still married today and have tremendous relationship skills. There is a huge difference between those who are, and those who aren't.

Perhaps we are becoming a matriarch society?

I definitely see how all have played a role. However, my experience is that I can deal with these things if she's attractive enough. And more and more women are just not attractive enough for me to put up with any of it. I've been meeting some really great women that have good jobs and are actually pretty interesting. But they're just so lazy about their fitness. It's such a turn off. I can't commit to a woman (and barely have sex with them at this point) when they have bags of fat. So many women are finding clever ways to hide this with the clothes they wear. I really don't expect women to be a 10. But so many women who are 3-6s could be 6-8s if they just took care of themselves better. I'm actually finding women with unattractive faces to be hot if they are a decent weight simply becaue so many pretty faced girls are packing too much blubber. I'd say in the last 6 months I've turned down about 30 women because they were 30lbs+ overweight. I've been down the road too many times where I think I can get her involved in fitness after I hear her initially say she is in the process of losing weight and getting into fitness. It's always a lie they tell me and themselves because they're fishing for a man. And they all just get fatter. So I will seriously be alone now if that's what it takes to hold out for someone who is both interesting AND a decent weight.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not fat acceptance. It's female entitlement. Men lose interest in women who:

- are wh0res
- make too many demands
- don't put out
- get fat
- get lazy
- are less feminine

and you can probably keep on adding to the list. It all falls under female entitlement.

^^^^ Listen to the master right here

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can call it whatever we want. We can name each individual problem with women now days. They're fat, entitled, make more money, etc. etc. etc.

The truth is that more and more men are willing to accept these things. More men are becoming fat lazy slobs themselves, and willing to accept sh*t women.

Sure these oversized horses have plenty of guys hitting on them, but what's the quality of the ones who are. I'll bet you find them to be less then good quality.

We're so wrapped up in trying to find unicorns that were forgetting to grow a horn out of our own head and becoming one. Who's really the special one??

If society is accepting of and drooling over fat women, that's societie's issue Not mine. If people are willing to stay with low quality sh*t that's theirs issue Not mine.

I learned this the hard way and refuse to settle for anything less then I deserve.my value and mindset dictate a certain Return on Investment.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This fat woman I know posts much of feminist shiz on Facebook but she is on a bunch of anti depressants.

When you're that out of shape you don't think clearly and become very negative.

Instead of focusing on fatties and giving them attention, focus on the in shape women. There's tons of them out there. When I go to a Yoga class they are sweating their arse off and it's so great to be around.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... my experience is that I can deal with these things if she's attractive enough. And more and more women are just not attractive enough for me to put up with any of it.
This is the bottom line. Who the hell can get motivated to bring home the bacon to someone who looks like she could be harvested for bacon herself?

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor wages mean bad food usually. Try affording organic meat and dairy all the time.

Why should women be slim when they have what they need whatever shape they are. Men will fvck fat women who are whires, sluts, bpd and the list goes on. As men, thanks to feminism and female entitlement men have been taught that 1)we are such losers we should be thankful any woman will sleep with us and 2) it is better to be with a bytch than being alone.

Bullsh*t.
Men need ti get some self esteem and realise that women are lucky to get us and being single/alone is not the end of the world.

We've abandoned our manhood and our brotherhood in the quest for ***** putting it before all else and being told that a man's role is to subvert our natural strengths and impulses to the will of women.

Feminism didnt take our manhood. We gave it away.

If you like fat chicks, fvck fat chicks but dont do it because the fem-media tells you 300lb hambeasts are sensual earth mothers and beautiful.

If you are thinking about marriage do it because you want to not because you think you should.

75% of the posts on here can be translated as "I dont know how to be a man. I am confused by all the different things I am told I am or that I should be" .

Rapist, sexist, child-molester, stupid, insensitive, unfeeling, bad at communication, thinks with his ****, violent, lazy, ... But should be strong, masculine, gentle, in touch with his feminine side, emotional, stoic, sexually aggressive but sensitive to woman's needs, caring, patient.... Etc etc. No wonder men are confused. We have such low self-esteem as a gender that when we are told that morbidly obese women can be attractive we are dumb enough to think maybe they are right and that we are bad people for finding women who are unhealthy, lazy, with no self-control unnatractive.

They are.

Thank god for trp, seddit, and sosuave for letting men learn that actually there are other ways of being, that you can be a man, and be proud of it. There are options beside a lifetime of servitude to one woman.

If you tolerate women who disrespect you, are bi-polar, who won't answer a text, flake on you, try to tell you how to be a man, let themselves become less attractive, already are unnatractive or **** around on you then you are part of the problem.

C'mon guys, let's grow a pair and not settle for less than we deserve.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ills of society is fiat currency.

It allows government to spend WAY more money than they tax, which allows them to spend fvckloads on "programs" and "jobs" which led to such a horrible system where everybody feels entitled to receive consumer more than they produce.

And when I say "consume more than they produce" I mean physically (working, etc) and metaphorically (ugly ass girls expecting to be treated like princesses WITHOUT having to treat somebody like a prince.)

Find some kind of super hero feminist and there is LITTLE CHANCE her job is related AT ALL to producing consumer goods.

Chances are that her job is in some way related to sucking the metaphorical c*ock of the government so she can get paid by the government printing press.

In a sense, it's what she is PROGRAMMED to do. Provide femininity in exchange for masculine providing.

Only the "exchange" (c*cksucking for being provided for) happens on the metaphorical level (supporting a faceless liberal government in exchange for an income).

Which leaves the poor girl angry. Which makes her fat. And makes her angrier.

Which turns into a vicious cycle of hate and unattractive fatness.

Thomas Jefferson warned us of this.

"Verily verily I say unto thee pilgrims! Give government the power to print money and our grandchildren will wake up to a society of fat angry women that won't touch your pee pee with a ten foot pole!"

Alas, we didn't listen.

When they came for the Jews, I didn't speak out because I wasn't Jewish.

When they came for the blacks, I didn't speak out because I wasn't black.

When they came for the differently abled, I didn't speak out because I wasn't differently abled.

When they came for me, there was nobody left. And those coming for me were angry fat chicks with pitchforks and torches.

Jesus Christ what a nightmare!

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is not feminism (although annoying). The issue is paying people for having babies, being lazy, or on drugs and unemployable.
There are genuine cases but if you give women an income for having babies they will have babies.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the bottom line. Who the hell can get motivated to bring home the bacon to someone who looks like she could be harvested for bacon herself?
Dude this was funny as hell. Lmfao:p

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's womanhood that we are losing, and in effect, manhood. What does being a woman mean? Feminism is rewriting that definition that being a woman is basically what being a man is. They were taught to pursue their dreams, independence, income equality, etc. Well, that's basically being a man. That's what we are preaching here to our fellow men!

Now women compete with men in all aspects of life. From education (comparing college degrees), career ( demanding income equality), to roles in the family (she too can earn money, and he too can take care of chores). Women wanting to become men.

So yes, the fact that you aren't attracted to them is the result of all that. They have become men, not women.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's womanhood that we are losing, and in effect, manhood. What does being a woman mean? Feminism is rewriting that definition that being a woman is basically what being a man is. They were taught to pursue their dreams, independence, income equality, etc. Well, that's basically being a man. That's what we are preaching here to our fellow men!
Now women compete with men in all aspects of life. From education (comparing college degrees), career ( demanding income equality), to roles in the family (she too can earn money, and he too can take care of chores). Women wanting to become men.

So yes, the fact that you aren't attracted to them is the result of all that. They have become men, not women.
If not this, then they're at least being taught to not be what keeps men engaged and happy. Feminism seems to be wrecking our civilization in ways that will become more apparent in about 30-50 years, I'm guessing. Birth rates have dropped below replacement levels in countries embracing feminism. I've been wondering how this will affect human evolution. We could see it as a way for women with poor maternal instincts to rid their genes from humanity. But the fact is that countries embracing feminism can only survive by importing people from other countries with higher birth rates. This is unsustainable in two ways. One is that eventually a foreign patriarchy will most likely supplant the existing population. Second is that it can only continue if other countries continue to reproduce beyond its own capacity to feed itself peacefully. I really don't think many people have thought this through. We're just caught up in this individualist mindset. That mindset is a culture that doesn't seem to be able to reproduce itself. I probably went way off topic from my initial question. But it seems to be part of the bigger problem. Accepting fatness is just women ridding a culture of sexual attraction so they can eat themselves into complacency and not have any responsibility to the sustainability of a civilization.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is both brilliant and hilarious. Some comedic gold in here.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say lets be thankful for fat women. They are idiot proofing the selection process for us. We can tell at a glance what their personality is..

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup met up with 1 last week. PHD in her field of work, owns a house no kids. All cute face pics on Happn maybe a 6.5-7? If there's no body shot she'll be heavy guaranteed. She wasn't massive but a little to thick for me. Next

Losing a guy on one of my hockey teams, the chump is moving to another state with his fiancé. SMH, I swear she must be atleast 80lbs heavy than him. Just desperate if you ask me.