Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fallback girls

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
That's the sad thing about this game isn't? Both guys and girls want to get a "prize." A guy who's a 6, wants at least a 6 or higher. It's the same with girls. But then, one man's 6 can be another man's 9.
:down: Ooo, I know. I know. Gnarly little game. *tsk*

And... my goodness, I tried to give the "nice guy" a fair shake, but I was too nice. They saw it like this, since I wasn't their "trophy" as in Raquel Welch hanging on their arm, to prove their status to other men as though they're homosexual and have a thing with their male friends... (but that's another story)... they start treating the woman they're with like dirt. But Karma finds a way, you know? Well, when you're nice, you can guarantee you won't be appreciated.. as with my fellow who turned out to have a grand total of 3.5". It wasn't that his size was the issue, he was just a complete loser... that was the problem. So I suppose I got to be dragged down to the level of a loser? Misery loves company. Nah, I moved on and relieved to. Sad fate to be born with a small penis, but hey, does that give him an excuse to play cat-mouse games and emotionally destroy women who might have cared?

When guys do that a few times... it gets old. I actually met up with Mr. Studly, gaming, my ex-boyfriend was so insecure, he was trying to play on insecurities that I DON'T have... and so I goes on dating site, and picks me the most beautiful man I can find. And call me immature, but revenge can be so sweet... unfortunately, Mr. Studly wasn't the big macho man I thought he was. I expected the kind of man who is in love with himself.... and so I intended entirely to work him up, and send him on his way with the prize of "NOTHING!!!" -- and then turn around to my abusive excuse of an ex-boyfriend and he'd known by that smirk on my face, I'd done something really gnarly behind his back. Seemed like the perfect female revenge, til you meet your victim, and realize "Hey, this is a really sweet person" and guilt and conscience is shooting u down. I did some soul searching and then dumped the ex. its unethical to do it, even though its been done to you.

Round and round it goes... where it stops...

Anyway, I went out with a man who's 44 or so tonight. He's crazy about me. But he's not really my type... I'm not hardup. Met some grade-a arses whom, as you say, took a look at me, and saw a "6" and others might see a "9"... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Well, those guys who think they might use my flesh as their semen dump ... they just might get invited to my home... "Yeah babes, my goodness that's nice and sooo big... wow darling... ummmm, how's that feeling?"... and work him up... and smiling... and check the watch, "Hmm, darn its late, you really need to go home." And 1001 other "tricks" to take arrogant men down a notch or two.

I hung around some shrewd good-looking women in my life, and all they do is set around thinking of ways to figure out men's mode of thinking and how to use their insight + what they got to con you guys out of jewelry, dinners, fine clothing and fine perfume... and big bucks. Saw one fool take my best friend out to Belks and bought her 100's in fine clothes. He brings her home and she tells me to get in the car.. we're going back to exchange them for the cash. She laughed all the way there, how when he bought her that expensive negliche, "I don't know why you're buying me this. Its not like you'll ever see me in it." :D

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
LOVER, put an age on your profile. Read the Mature Men's Forum Rules.

It'd be a shame to have to delete all your input here.
43... scout's honor. Loverboy is late 30's. I was pleasantly surprised that he could get a rock solid rise like that too. Seems men are on the decline when they hit late 30's and early 40's... maybe its a slowing levels of testosterone, and all at the very time when women are reaching their hormonal and sexual peak too. How very very sad. Maybe its mother nature's way of hinting, "Cheat! Cheat!"

IMHO... pretty good body... the mirror tells me, especially when I'm putting on the right kind of dress and high heels but getting too (old, no, set in my ways) to settle for what life throws at me, and I'm suppose to settle for crumbs?? Crumbs are for the birds. so I'm investing in the whole 9 yards of cosmetic surgery in a couple years... turn back the clock to my glory years and change everything I never liked about myself. Read last night, after cosmetic surgery, FORTY PERCENT of relationships end in divorce. The woman wakes up to her new image and realizes she can do a lot better than her current spouse. Google "Divorce After Plastic Surgery". Going to look like a drop dead Gorgeous 21 year old goddess when I get done spending a few thousand. Eat yer heart out boys.

And, when asked, I'm gonna lie about my age.

Who's counting anyway when you're beautiful, right?

I want that deep burning passion so intense it sets the night on fire... depth of intensity... I demand nothing less and :D that's what loverboy been giving me over the phone.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAWN![1] Phone sex isn't real sex.[2] Men will sleep with women 2 or 3 levels below themselves in order to bust a nut. Just because he sexes you, doesn't mean he is looking for a long relationship-ask Demi Moore/Willis/Kutcher[3] at 53, I'm still good for 3 or 4 a night... IF I'm really interested in a woman.[4] the only real reason to get married is to have kids-why risk half your stuff?[5] I currently have a 53yr old, a 27yr old, and a pair of 30 somethings after me to some degree or another. I'm NOT Adonis. IF he is as HOT as you think he is....why would he want you when he could have the 22 year old version of you?

I see it all the time with a friend of mine. age early 40's, 6'2", 200lbs...net worth in the low 8 digits[you know...7 zero's behind the first digit]. 45-55 year old women ALL think they have a chance,when He wouldn't be willing to even KISS them. They all talk to me like it's High School...asking if he's interested,etc. I'm thinking..." you are selling old eggs. 25 years older and 20 lbs heavier than he's looking for" I tell them,"he has a 23 year old girlfriend"

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
YAWN! I'm NOT Adonis. IF he is as HOT as you think he is....why would he want you when he could have the 22 year old version of you?
He's hot because I say he's hot. I'm a woman. I'm your meter stick.

Now you tell me this. Why does anyone stay for a long time with anyone? Why are you friends with your brother... sister.. school mates... old buddies in the military... because its sure not sex. It's love and friendship. Love transcends lust.

I dont want to be this guy's judge, jury and executioner like a lot of uptight women. D*** straight I gave him a phone. He NEEDED one. I got more resources, big deal. He's probably d*** leery... why would a woman do anything nice for a man, unless its to get something, right?

He'll remember me. You better believe it.
I was the woman he turned to, and was loving to him for one night. That's all it was... one night. Months ago, and we haven't had sex since, but for a month or so, we've been in contact steadily. Now why isn't he out chasing tail, instead of talking to me... and telling me about all the things he wants me to feel. My ex-husbands just didn't care how I felt, or if I took pleasure in sex, they were disgusting and merrily I divorced them. My little friend has went miles to fill in some gaps that was missing in past relationships... he's not having sex, so you can't say he's using me. He's "there" for me. Late at night... the phone might beep, and its him, just to talk. Vis versa... anytime I feel like talking, if he's around, he answers. If only a lot of married women could get half the attentive passion this guy so generously gives to me.

It's a deep-needed friendship for me, i've longed for through all the meaningless B*S that is sex and dating which I've done enough :yawn: til its boring. I've done favors to help people in the past... and they remember. I don't plan the future. It just happens and things turn out as they do. I mean, I didn't plan acquainting him, he just happened, and I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Even if he disappears, he'll remember me, and the kindnesses I showed him as a friend. Maybe he'll come around when he can. Acts done out of love... didn't do anything to hurt him, y know?

Who's he going to trust? The gorgeous snob who's only in it for what she can syphon out of him, and when his wallet's cleaned out, she's gone like a fart in the wind.

Friends are for life. They offer unconditional acceptance. It's not about sex.

Did this same thing with another macho big mouth sex feign I acquainted, but he too had a deeper side to him that I sensed... although it was tempting to tell him to go f himself... but I followed my instincts and invested in his interests, helped him out -- and the generosity was returned 100 fold. He's my best friend today in so many ways. Can count on him through thick and thin.

We've been friends for ten years. Long enough for "sticking around"? Often in contact, daily.

I was attracted to him for the same reasons I'm attracted to Loverboy... intellect, a uniquely positive attitude, similar political/social views and views on religion, -- in fact. Scheez. Weird... just remembered.
Both of them play chess.
Both of them are avid readers (100's of books).
Both of them are non-believers and bear identical views.
Both of them have very liberal views.
Both of them were raised under near identical religious persuasions of parents.
Something just clicked and I sensed it... and I liked him from square one.

I ENJOY HIS COMPANY... does it matter to you or not, if a woman you respect -- enjoys your company? Perhaps he likes it, knowing and feeling the response from me that I really enjoy the time I spend with him... If he didn't, I don't suppose he'd waste his time calling because we've not been having sex. And since he's shacking up right now, whether he wants her there or not, is indifferent to me... he's not lied to me, he told me the truth about his situation, he also said he's not feeling so sure about it either... and expressed a dislike of the situation, like he doesn't want her calling him her "boyfriend"... thing is, he's being HONEST.
He would've made an opportunity more available if he were in it for sex. Perhaps he just enjoys the company of an intelligent woman, and I enjoy his company. Is that a crime in our society for men and women to be friends and share a strong common bond without it having to always be sexual?

Sex flings come and go, but friendship is forever.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
YAWN![1] Phone sex isn't real sex.[2] Men will sleep with women 2 or 3 levels below themselves in order to bust a nut. Just because he sexes you, doesn't mean he is looking for a long relationship-ask Demi Moore/Willis/Kutcher[3] at 53, I'm still good for 3 or 4 a night... IF I'm really interested in a woman.[4] the only real reason to get married is to have kids-why risk half your stuff?[5] I currently have a 53yr old, a 27yr old, and a pair of 30 somethings after me to some degree or another. I'm NOT Adonis. IF he is as HOT as you think he is....why would he want you when he could have the 22 year old version of you?

I see it all the time with a friend of mine. age early 40's, 6'2", 200lbs...net worth in the low 8 digits[you know...7 zero's behind the first digit]. 45-55 year old women ALL think they have a chance,when He wouldn't be willing to even KISS them. They all talk to me like it's High School...asking if he's interested,etc. I'm thinking..." you are selling old eggs. 25 years older and 20 lbs heavier than he's looking for" I tell them,"he has a 23 year old girlfriend"
my mother and i got into a very itneresting yet heated debate the last time i saw her.

my mother, is.. ****... i know this one.. if i am 29 she is...damn mom lol, she's 47 about to be 48 in August. i cant believe it she doesn't look close to that age. probably late 30's. anyway, my mother, is a single black male's worst nightmare lol.

lol you remember that youtube post that that dude here posted about the black woman whow anted everything and was unrealistic. that's my mom to a T. she is attractive by all accounts, smart as a whip, has no bad habits, outside of TJ maxx, 750 plus credit score, makes around 100-110k a year and this is in Arkansas not California that's not half bad at all. and she attracts men. GOOD men lol. like engineers and lawyers and ****. men like her lol

yet she is never fvcking happy. ever. she just broke up with her last BF of what like 2 years, and i loved that dude to death. very alpha type guy retired military, doesn';t do a god damn thing all day but drive his convertible BMW around, go to bama home games and go fishing lol. like a boss. he has a son in college who you can tell is smart and he did a good job raising him. guy does nothing wrong whatsoever. gives her her space, doesn't badger her, she breaks up with him. "i just don't feel like i can be with him the rest of my life"

I"m like look mom.. you are fvcking 50. you aren't exactly a spring chicken. you need to recalibrate your expectations. at 48 years old what the fvck else could you want out of a man that is good looking (he is handome no homo), retired, has steady income, great credit and is a decent guy? i mean WTF?

and like, see i was born when she was 19 lol that's how i know she's 47. and she married my dad when she was 23. and divorced him when she was 27. she wont' come out and say it, but a lot of her... i mean she loves me, and ilove her, but we dont' really like each other lol.. her resentment towards me is she blames me as the reason she was single all those years. and there is some truth to that even though there was nothing i could do about it. but she had chances. good chances very good men. she dated some very very qualified men and dumped every alst one of them. at some point you got to look in mirror and re adjust.

even funnier out of all the men she dated, she picked the absolute loser of the bunch to have a 2nd child with lol, a con artiest ex con who has not had a real job in 2 decades.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
when He wouldn't be willing to even KISS them. They all talk to me like it's High School...
And, I've heard it said by older men on the media women in their 20's are CANDY... nieve fools. I've seen dating profiles that men cut off the minimum age at 27-45, and insist on a woman having her own home, a car for the sake of God, and not living with her parents. Independent with a good head on her shoulders.

I see ugly women, fat women, with good looking men, confident and holding their head high, and that man is proud and loves the woman he's with.

What's your point? The bottom of the barrel minority... some rich dude with a god-complex? I wouldn't want him darling... he can go on paying his big bills to impress you and himself.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
even funnier out of all the men she dated, she picked the absolute loser of the bunch to have a 2nd child with lol, a con artiest ex con who has not had a real job in 2 decades.
Now tell me WHY women want the bad guy....

WHY??

WHY???

WHY????

Nice guys finish last.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loverlover said:
Now tell me WHY women want the bad guy....

WHY??

WHY???

WHY????

Nice guys finish last.
he's not bad. he's very religious, even a deacon at our church.. eh just.. he just sucks at life lol.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
he's not bad. he's very religious, even a deacon at our church.. eh just.. he just sucks at life lol.
Noooo.. the guy you said she had her 2nd child by... you said he was an ex-con and no real job for 2 decades... but she turned down the great guy you liked who had his act together.

I was asking you, maybe you know why women do that? Go for the bad guys

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
YAWN![1] Phone sex isn't real sex."
The first time we were together. He told me long before things got hot and bothered about his condition. He gave me space to make a consentual decision, and that showed he's got an underlying love toward... people... women... ALL WOMEN. Takes "love" in a person.

When we had sex, he used protection. I went to the OB/GYN afterward and got a PAP Smear, and all things worrisome, came up NEGATIVE.

That answers a lot of questions about this man's underlying motive/intents.
It explains a lot about his character and about him as a person.
It demonstrates he shows respect toward the women he has encounters with.

I respected that. You know the amount of courage it would take for a man to be honest he's got a condition like that? There's men out there roaming who don't give a rat's arse if they infect women or men, and knowing full well they've got a whole c**tail of those gifts that keep giving. They just don't care... but my gentle friend is a caring soul and he don't go around dissing women and calling them hoes. Period. That's just not him.

The phone sex isn't real? But the communication is. Okay? Sexuality is a lot more than just dropping your drawers and banging a chick. It's suppose to be a mutual physical, mental, and soul connection if its lovemaking. And that's what he did for me. He could be banging some chick instead of spending time with me... right? And just maybe he don't really want to be with me too much out of fear he's going to pass on the virus too. He's said a whole lot over the months, in emails, phone conversations and expressed anxiety about infecting anyone. He's resentful to this day toward whatever woman gave it to him... he feels its damaged his life and he told me, he wouldn't want to take a risk of infecting me, where it might be passed to some unsuspecting guy... just aint the way he wants to do things. Whatever his reason for avoiding sexual contact for now, is probably the best for him right now, and the phone sex and personal contact is everything I need in my life. Proves he's there and cares to some degree or another.

You see... I really do not want to get married again. I got burned twice. That's enough. WHY do you men think that women are only in it for marriage? Why do you men always believe women are trying to trap you guys into marriage? You must date an excessive number of insecure women.

I really connected with this guy on the emotional/intellect level, because he believes in giving your partner an "informed consentual decision" -- and sweets, trying to trap and manipulate a man into marriage, isn't a consentual agreement between two consenting adults. That aint my game. No apologies. I don't want a man around, unless he WANTS to be there, and DESIRES me fully, and showing me a high level of affection and appreciation. Without it, I don't want him.

Had a woman come off at me with a similar attitude, as though a woman's got to stick a price tag to her genitals how I was "stupid" or "being used" and how "he got sex" and alllll that loathesome, judgmental hate. Good grief, I'm certain the men in her life are racing to get the **** away from her kind of loving. She might be that psycho queen stalker that was mentioned earlier in the thread for all I know. And I'm comparing the seering hatred I felt in that woman's prejudiced, judgmental comments... to the sweet, loving communication I get from my friend... and I'm feeling a lot safer to trust my own judgment on the matter. I'd rather go where the love is. I trust this guy a helluva lot more than some judgmental shrew who's blinded by her hatred. Her angst stems from a distrust of men, a dislike of men, -- clearly she's not been getting any quality loving, but that's incidental, when a woman acts like a shrill nagging hack... love is hard to come by.

Also, no woman's going to be straight up about it. As if a woman's got to stick a pricetag to her genitals, c'mon, "Using me for sex" and all about what he's getting?? Is that all its about? I thought sex was supposed to be a mutual and shared experience of two people making love... and I can't speak to her sexual experiences, but this guy showed me what lovemaking is suppose to be like -- its mutual -- he cares about the pleasure and fulfilment of his partner, mind, body, soul.

If a woman is saying "He got" "He got" which begs the question, what she's getting out of the experience? It's all about the man, getting something for nothing? C'mon, is that as good as it gets? It's a reflection on her terrible lovers which is her own bad decision making to blame, and perhaps herself as a lousy lover, which no man wants to bother with.

I got something REAL out of it. I wont ever settle for anything less.

“The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size”.
~Oliver Wendell Homes

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
loverlover said:
"Hmm, darn its late, you really need to go home." And 1001 other "tricks" to take arrogant men down a notch or two.
loverlover said:
Seems men are on the decline when they hit late 30's and early 40's... maybe its a slowing levels of testosterone, and all at the very time when women are reaching their hormonal and sexual peak too
loverlover said:
My ex-husbands just didn't care how I felt, or if I took pleasure in sex, they were disgusting and merrily I divorced them.
loverlover said:
I wasn't their "trophy" as in Raquel Welch hanging on their arm, to prove their status to other men as though they're homosexual and have a thing with their male friends.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j-KSLLZC6...A/YtQWpdbex9U/s1600/facepalm_picard_riker.jpg

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, she's spit out a bunch of feminist entitlement crap that defies imagination.

When I was 15, I realized my dreams of professional football weren't going to happen. Guys were bigger,stronger, and faster than I was...growing wasn't going to change that much. So, I picked new dreams and goals.

As long as a woman can get a drunk and horny Brad Pitt to do her,she still thinks she deserves to land him. If I got lucky because Angelina was in the mood, I'd realize I was just lucky that night...not that I deserve to land a woman exactly like her

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one ever answered my question from the first page. How do you "keep two in the kitty" when you're married? Or don't you?

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Yep, she's spit out a bunch of feminist entitlement crap that defies imagination.
You guys believe you're getting under my skin. But I divorced a cheater. Had a long time to think about it. Got beyond the humiliation and realized there's a basic underlying psychology involved in the why men cheat. I played that game and been played. Asked myself if there's any winners? No, there are no winners. Let's face it guys, if a guy really loves a woman, he's not going to cheat. Now will he?

In my past life, I was the wife who was cheated on. Today, I am "the other woman," and in lieu of my exhusband who cheated, its very interesting to me.. educational to see what's on the other side. I like the attention. And I'm not telling him this, though he'll figure it out, I'm not that invested in it that if it came down to it, I don't believe we'd actually have sex. It's been phone sex, and last time we met I told him I was in a hurry so we never went to the intimate place he wished to. But :down: I'm positive of this, if he loved the girl he's with, he would not be texting me explicit pix of himself and talking about his sexual interests. Perhaps its the man's way of saying through actions, he's not in love with either one of us. He says things to me, to attempt making me feel emotionally dependent on him, but I'm not. He disappears, and I'm suppose to go off the deepend, but I don't. I know what he's doing. I still like him, because he's sweet.. he's polite... he's passionate. Its all he has going for him. At least he's being honest with me. That poor, poor girl, when she gets her rude awakening. He made the choice to cheat and she made the mistake of loving him.

Here's the brutal and unbridled truth:

Obviously, he's bored with her. He can not do any better to find a woman who holds all his interests.

*** Common sense ***

Isn't it boys. "He can not do any better"... and neither can you. So you're bopping your hoes and got nothing to lose. Your words say you are some big bad macho man, but your actions say, you're consorting with low class "hoes". A real woman can figure this out.

Just a little intelligence goes miles boys!

All your blow hard hot air just went *swoosh* out the window.

Who's playing who? I know what he is. I'm the ever supportive, say what you want to hear, "friend". The perfect lover who is always there when he needs a friend.

Ha, went out with a fellow awhile back who's trying to be a big, bad player bragging about he'd dated a porn star and all the competition I have to fight off to be with him. He's pathetic. He tried to impress me with his trip to the sex shop. The idiot put on a penis ring and peed all over himself ... I was laughing at him the parking lot. Not exactly laughing at him as much as I felt sorry for him because he was just that pathetic. I know this guy, he has had a rep for being a prolific womanizer. He let down his guard and committed the ultimate faux pas, and that was slipping up and telling me he had sex with my best friend. But the killer, was when he wet himself.
He became silent and went from "player boy" to awkwardly changing his profile on facebook to being involved in a relationship. I feel sorry for any woman who has to put up with his crap. I still laugh about it to this day. His big macho act and pees on himself. I couldn't bring myself to sleep with that filth, get serious.

Met another player, and *lol* he couldn't get a decent erection. *FLOP*

He too became silent and couldn't face his inadequacies. What choice did he have? He disappeared. He made his excuses that it were his diabetes. *Whatever* loser.

You boys make fools of yourself more than you have a clue and women are noticing this.

Your observations, show you're not quite up to par on your knowledge of human psychology, namely, common sense.

I got me a player, and I know what he is. :yawn: I'm not self-deluded as the inexperienced women you're talking about. You think women are that stupid? Oh, now men mysteriously change their stripes to spots and settle down and make devoted attentive husbands? I'm foolish to assume I'm going to grab a tiger by the tail and bag him? For how long? Two months? So in other words sweets, women can't win for losing when they're trying to have a "nice" relationship with a player who doesn't play nice with women... I'm holding on, play this thing out to the end and see where it goes. No expectations. I notice how every woman you speak of is a "hoe" or some other derogatory slur. That friend, is what we call projection. It tells nothing real of the women you're with, unless they're all "hoes" and if so, then they deserve a man like you!

He's a player, so he's going to change his spots for the "right woman". Yeah... riiiiiggght... and I don't want to settle down, you hearing me? I enjoy playing you players right back, I love telling you what you want to hear. And if you've got a bad attitude, I like to build you up to watch you crash. I'm not wasting my life getting married a third time just for me to get bored and fed up with man-crap, and divorcing one of you.

MY ATTITUDE, is exactly why the bad boys want me so bad. Because down deep, they know I don't want them. Men want what they can't have.

You don't show an ounce of respect for women, so what gives you any hope you'll find a woman who respects you? Women pay attention to subtle things, so when you find a truly nice girl, she's going to reject you and your derogatory views toward women, your lack of respect. I like playing players. I love it. Men like you, are why I do what I do.

I also love my life just like it is, my peace, my serenity, no man around here breaking beer bottles and raising hell. I also just turned down a nice little man who wanted me to go out places like restaurants, and church and well, that's boring ... Feminist entitlement crap? And what's your excuse, mysogynist entitlement crap?

What do you possibly mean by feminist entitlement crap? I live my life how I want to, calling my own shots instead of a man running my life. That's what makes me attractive to men.

Let's set the record straight boys.
I size men up for what they are inside. I don't play men who are "nice". I let them know up front, that I'm not interested and I'm gentle toward them. But then I run on you men with attitude, and needing brought down a few notches. How you do that to a man? You search for those subtle weaknesses and play on them. Building him up and making him feel like a big man. Sort of like you're trying to do on this forum, you spend your life preying on women to build yourself up. But its a false esteem, its built on a bad foundation, you can guarantee you're going to crash.. and it'll be a woman that knows your heart and soul that's going to take you down.

Feminist Entitlement Crap? Let's see, "Nice guys" are those polite souls who do change their spots after the "get to know you stage" and want to move in on your life, take over, and attempt to dictate your friends, schedule, your life, and becomes a demanding, overbearing tyrant and make a woman feel like pulling out her hair and soon the accusations of cheating, and manipulation and jealousy BS begins.
So its safer dealing with guys who keep their distance and aren't interested in settling, and not getting emotionally invested in them.. keeping a safe distance. Just enough to play them in their own game.

Who's going to get hurt boys?

The woman who knows what she's actually doing, sizing you up as a player, and telling you what you want to hear or the little macho boy with an overinflated ego built entirely on preying on women, who believes every word when a woman is pouring out her love and devotion? but there's just something that isn't quite right when she tells you she loves you. She reassures you that everything is great, and everything you want to hear, but you get that feeling... her actions don't match the words. She's playing and she don't love you. Because she's cold and aloof, and you're so farking smart (of course you are and she's going to tell you that too), you don't feel threatened, but in fact, she despises you. She might even have sex with you, to lure you in emotionally deeper, and feeding your ego with words. Then, the bomb drops and its bye bye birdie. You're calling her up in the rain and blubbering... all for that girl who "couldn't get Brad Pitt". She ditched you with no warning. Burned the wind. Oh give me a break about that feminist entitlement BS! You players who disrespect and hate women, get what you deserve when you run into a woman that's a mirror image of what you are.

sodbuster said:
When I was 15, I realized my dreams of professional football weren't going to happen. Guys were bigger,stronger, and faster than I was...growing wasn't going to change that much. So, I picked new dreams and goals. As long as a woman can get a drunk and horny Brad Pitt to do her,she still thinks she deserves to land him. If I got lucky because Angelina was in the mood, I'd realize I was just lucky that night...not that I deserve to land a woman exactly like her
Are you actually talking about me sweets?
I don't drink alcohol and I am not your stereotypical barfly, but it does become apparent to all readers, the class of women you're commonly acquainting yourself with.

Last edited:

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The final nail in the coffin is, no amount of plastic surgery can possibly fix all of that emotional baggage that aged carousel riders drag behind them like a sack of bricks.
There's something about her..it gets under your skin.. and you want to marry her. :yes: You're insecure so you tell her, "Nobody will love you like I do," and other manipulative man-crap. There's something crazy about it... just crazy... and you want her so bad, and so incapable of expressing emotions, and its in your face but you can't grab it. She's way too good for you, and down deep, you know it.

And after you were even talking marriage, she turns it all around and says she never loved you, and it was all a game, and she can't go through with marrying you.

Sound familiar boys? :D

You reap what you sew.

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger and ( . )( . ) said:
BUSTED!!!

"Danger" and "( . )( . )" are soooooo busted!!!!

"Star Trekkies"?

:moon:

Nerd alert.

Read about Star Wars fanatics. They don't have a sex life and you're sitting around watching Star Trek reruns.

No commentary needed.

The loser I dated who had a three and half inch penis, was a Star Wars and Star Trekky.

Seriously, a woman is forced to question the penis size of any man, who posts Star Trek pix.

Let me ask, did that Star Trek pic come from your mom's basement too?

Last edited:

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
No one ever answered my question from the first page. How do you "keep two in the kitty" when you're married? Or don't you?
Be certain to first size up your wife's self esteem.

If its high self esteem, be prepared for long drawn out divorce and if she has a very high self esteem she will take you to the cleaners and drain you of everything you own including the pot you'd thought you'd stashed in the kitty for a rainy day, to take an occasional leak in.

If she has minimal self esteem, she will sleep with your best friend to get even, and lead to embarrassing fiasco for your social network.

If she has low self esteem, the gossip she's been hearing all along from her friends and family, will finally *click* that you were never good enough for her to begin with and she'll wise up, and leave you.

Last edited:

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I found it quite amusing.
Seriously. You can identify a women's age.
You can also identify a man's emotional maturity level by reading his posts, and sometimes it only takes a simple phone call.

Another boring player who thinks he's so suave and has persisted over a couple years give or take, with hopes I'll cave to a "friends with benefit" relationship. He's certainly invested plenty of effort, and I always give this loser the blow off.

The last time we interacted it was conversation by phone. I'm so sweet, and encouraged him to open him up to explore his sexual interests, and just when he expected a return phone call and perhaps a discreet meeting .. I never wasted my time calling back, much less making the drive to meet him.

I'm sure he's so arrogant and full of himself he's still wondering, "What did I say wrong?"

"You're a player dude! You reap what you sew."

He will try again and again.

Stupidity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

loverlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been grooming my sweet man for months.

When we first met, he was telling me how it wasn't going to last forever and he was going to get married some day when he finds the right one.

I find that hard to believe, since afterall, he has a venereal disease... so I'm sure the women are signing up in droves.. but I wont fault him for it, he was upfront, and honest about. I respect a man who gives a woman the opportunity to make a informed consentual decision. I mean, most men with a venereal disease would LIE about it... they'll say and do anything to get in between a woman's legs.

The truth is, without that element of honesty, I would've toyed with him and cold, outright, told him to leave.

He was a bundle of sexual frustration and seemed quite emotionally vulnerable. It was that honesty, vulnerability, that softened my heart. He's down in a bad way, with a dependent child and probably Child Support Enforcement pursuing him, which probably hasn't been paid for an eternity. He was down on his luck in a lot of ways.

He needs a good female friend. A patient loving female friend who "gets" and understands him and building him up... (while putting up with a lot of #%*& and keeping my thoughts to myself.)

In the meantime he told me, after we met, we might could work something out to continue seeing each other, and he was so excited about it, and we kept talking.. and I told him that he could handle at least 2 or 3 women... a man like him? My goodness, he's so fine. A man like him shouldn't be restrained to just one woman. What good is a woman? He'd already been rejected by several.. they'll hurt and betray him, and I want him unconditionally. He's got plenty of loving to offer and go around. Share the wealth! I told him he's so good and knows how to satisfy a woman and fulfil all her sexual desires...

However, being who I am, a b**ch with attitude, we had some miscommunication by email, which turned to arguments and he distanced himself.

But while we talked, I encouraged and coaxed him at every chance to consider a pluralistic arrangement.

We lost contact. I was busy with work. When I realized my baby was gone and no longer on the internet, I called him at 3 a.m. a few months later, and inquired 'where' he'd gone.. I apologized for my last emails which were rather harsh, and told him I just wanted to know he's doing well, and had things worked out for him?
He calls back and happy to hear from me.

Last conversation we had in person, he tells me he'd tried to break it off with the girl he'd got with, but she created reasons for him to take her in with him, and they were living together. Nervously he asked me if I minded him and I being together, if he's with somebody else (sexually). Two women at once?

No, it doesn't bother me. :yawn: I wonder who put that idea into his head?

The nervousness in his voice cracked me up. ( I dare not say a word). But I could never tell him that. He was asking my permission. I also told him I was in a hurry and had to leave, I wasn't actually ready to go through with having sexual relations... need time to digest everything.

I'm listening... I'm observing... I'm there when he needs me. I will be there forever as his devoted friend.

There's this funny thing about Alpha Females. It holds true among apes, wolves and humans too. If the Alpha Male has multiple partners, its because the Alpha Female has given him permission to do so.

Come escape into my arms baby,
I love you,
love you,
bury your cheek into my breasts,
let me warm and reassure you,
ravisching my flesh with your kisses,
passion in every breath,
take comfort in me, baby,
I love you,
love you,
Love You
only you.

He's not like the rest... and he's verrrrry special to me.

I enjoy him.

He said it wasn't going to last forever.

I've noticed he changes his mind, a lot.