Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Failed school

Kuzko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chased out of arch -school for failing one too many exams.
Give up?:(

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing arch-school = architectural school??? if so, this might be a blessing in disguise... architects don't earn sh!t.... get into nursing or some other healthcare field.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with man posting up above me... Architects get paid jack, there are no jobs out there for it either. Do anything else and you will be better off. I recommend you go to a trade school for something like becoming an electrician, plumber, or being an HVAC repair man. Blue collar jobs that are never going to go away. More hands on stuff for that training too, less about tests.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with man posting up above me... Architects get paid jack, there are no jobs out there for it either. Do anything else and you will be better off. I recommend you go to a trade school for something like becoming an electrician, plumber, or being an HVAC repair man. Blue collar jobs that are never going to go away. More hands on stuff for that training too, less about tests.
Unless robots take those jobs

Kuzko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep,architecture.Main reason is I do a course with maths in it,and I fukin hate maths.Combine that with a sense of nihilism I feel knowing all this is to provide for some broad in future,it ****ing sucks.
But I'll try something better,not sure this manual jobs will do though.Im not in US,so I can't afford living like a hippie.I'll still need a 'good' job,you know.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep,architecture.Main reason is I do a course with maths in it,and I fukin hate maths.Combine that with a sense of nihilism I feel knowing all this is to provide for some broad in future,it ****ing sucks.
But I'll try something better,not sure this manual jobs will do though.Im not in US,so I can't afford living like a hippie.I'll still need a 'good' job,you know.
Who said you have to provide for some broad?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Chased out of arch -school for failing one too many exams.
Give up?:(
Is this your passion and what you really want to do in life? Also, why are you failing exams, where you studying like you were suppose to?

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Kuzko That nihilism is your strength not your weakness... Screw the dumb broad... Live for yourself, not for anyone else. Answer to nobody. When you have nothing to lose, you become stronger. Do not give up, if you do you are a sheep a weakling and deserve to suffer. The weak will always suffer, that is their fate so do not make that fate your own. And manual jobs can pay... I do one, and enjoy it. I worked with a welder who had 19 years of experience and he makes nearly 100k and he does not even have a high school education.