Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook? Stick it up your @ss..

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PW, I remember locking down my security settings when I had Facebook and that was nice for anyone new trying to screen me. The problem was when I accepted a friend request, I generally gave access to friends to view my timeline and photos. I think it would be weird to not even let my friends view my content unless I just wanted to have a minimal account to screen plates.

I also always removed tags as well. One tag I remember removing I was upset because I clearly looked drunk in the photo at a Christmas party, hah. In any case, still glad I deactivated Facebook months ago. No going back for me. :D
I'm hoping that someday soon Facebook will be seen as ridiculous and have tumbleweeds blowing through it, like MySpace. On balance, FB has created way more problems than it has benefit. The stories I have heard about people severing real life, even long term, relationships/friendships because of sh!t posted on Facebook are too numerous to even summarize.
And right now, with all of the politics, it has become even more toxic. I'm pretty open minded politically but there are people that even I just cannot like anymore after having read the political muck they flood FB with.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping that someday soon Facebook will be seen as ridiculous and have tumbleweeds blowing through it, like MySpace. On balance, FB has created way more problems than it has benefit. The stories I have heard about people severing real life, even long term, relationships/friendships because of sh!t posted on Facebook are too numerous to even summarize.
And right now, with all of the politics, it has become even more toxic. I'm pretty open minded politically but there are people that even I just cannot like anymore after having read the political muck they flood FB with.
Can say i blame you. Most facebook users spend more time on it pretending they have a great life and wanting to stick it in every ones face and live a lie, rather than go out and actually create a good and meaningful life.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"add me on facebook" to me is like a chick saying to you "I am the star on my stage and I want you to be in my audience" friend count plus plus, look how popular I am!
No, no, no

it's simply NOT personal. you are asking for her number, you are expressing interest, you are saying 'hey, who are you? let's explore this'

Now, on the flip side, yea, sure, she could be wanting to check out your FB to see your pics, see who you are, see if you have a GF, etc. but that screams trust issues to me AND people lie on FB to look way better than they are, so how is that even remotely 'reliable'

if a chick cant give you her digits she's not into you. if she offers her fb, she wants to get YOU as an orbiter.

if you dont care who is on your FB then add her and ghost. if she reaches out then work with it....maybe

Will21st

Reaction score
PW, I remember locking down my security settings when I had Facebook and that was nice for anyone new trying to screen me. The problem was when I accepted a friend request, I generally gave access to friends to view my timeline and photos. I think it would be weird to not even let my friends view my content unless I just wanted to have a minimal account to screen plates.

I also always removed tags as well. One tag I remember removing I was upset because I clearly looked drunk in the photo at a Christmas party, hah. In any case, still glad I deactivated Facebook months ago. No going back for me. :D
I de-activated my FB account 2 months ago and people ask me whether I'm ok, what's up bla bl bla... it's like I went missing or something. I am new to this whole waking up/red pill/manosphere thing and am only waking up. Getting off FB is a great start for me to unplug from the Matrix. :) Right now I don't feel like going back at all, it's as if FB now IS life... **** that.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I de-activated my FB account 2 months ago and people ask me whether I'm ok, what's up bla bl bla... it's like I went missing or something. I am new to this whole waking up/red pill/manosphere thing and am only waking up. Getting off FB is a great start for me to unplug from the Matrix. :) Right now I don't feel like going back at all, it's as if FB now IS life... **** that.
I had the exact same experience when I deactivated my account for three weeks awhile ago. It's like it touched off a manhunt. Not to mention all the icy stares from people at work or at large who silently believed that I had unfriended or blocked them. I was treated alternatively like a hostile actor or maybe someone who had a terminal illness. It's sooooo stupid how people use Facebook these days. I'm back "on" FB, but I never even open it, not even to see the 2 or 3 hundred barely acquaintances who wished me a happy birthday last week. FB is toxic.

Will21st

Reaction score
I had the exact same experience when I deactivated my account for three weeks awhile ago. It's like it touched off a manhunt. Not to mention all the icy stares from people at work or at large who silently believed that I had unfriended or blocked them. I was treated alternatively like a hostile actor or maybe someone who had a terminal illness. It's sooooo stupid how people use Facebook these days. I'm back "on" FB, but I never even open it, not even to see the 2 or 3 hundred barely acquaintances who wished me a happy birthday last week. FB is toxic.
You nailed it, thank you. I don't want to be on it and I think I'd rather discover real life... I isolate enough as is. Just seems so liberating. :)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you have two options here.

You either have a Facebook account with awesome pictures of you.

Or you just next and find one that is interested in you, the Brad Pitt factor applies here. If you were him, you would have a number in your pocket...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be onto something, Bible... It gives them more chances to screen you, gives them more control, it's "safer".

But that's exactly the problem. They'll just add you to the list of 1000 other guys who worship them on facebook and lean back. It's like that fvcking Tinder app, instead of being a PERSON to them, you just become a PROFILE to them, they force you into the goddamn realm of endless online chatting and meeting up in real life becomes a distant possibility.
(In fact, they might just do this because you didn't impress them enough, they just relegate you to the ranks of ORBITERS because you simply didn't game her well enough, didn't act alpha enough and didn't establish a strong enough frame. You failed at gaming her and so she just decides to turn you into an orbiter... If you had made her pvssy tingle more, she would simply have given you her number instead of coming up with this counter offer)

I don't do that sh!t, I won't get drawn into THEIR realm, THEIR home turf, where all the dynamics are in THEIR favour. They will either exchange numbers with me or they can go to hell. Unfortunately, they choose the latter most of the time and I end up with empty hands.

So that's why I'm wondering if there's some way around this. It reminds me of last-minute-resistance when you're at her home and she won't put out... As soon as she says you're not getting any, you could think to yourself "Fvck this, she either allows me to fvck her or she can go to hell" thus you leave when she says this. But it often works better to aproach the situation a bit more subtly and slowly break down her resistance instead of clashing with her heads on. Likewise, there may be a way to subtly circumvent her resistance when she suggests you add her on facebook instead of getting her phone number.

I don't see it and remain of the opinion that she's basically rejecting you, which you can't turn around regardless of what you say or do at that point. But if any of you thinks differently, I'd like to hear about it!

I'm with you, man. Been planning on flipping the script a bit more and ONLY talking about doing something that should be fun, inviting them then giving them my number and telling them to hit me up. totally putting the ball in their court, no chasing, no nerves. If they like me they can call. Period.