Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exxon knew of climate change in 1970's

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
It's best to act as though having over 7,000,000,000,000 humans in the planet are having an effect on carbon levels.

But most of the climate change assh*les are in it for power and money. If you did a quarter of what they want, there would be mass starvation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much but I do know this: Businesses cannot be trusted to take care of the environment. It's not their purpose.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did a quarter of what they want, there would be mass starvation.
How do you know that's not their goal?

It's fairly common knowledge (at least among red pill fvckers) that the cheap oil is gone, the cheap to get at metal (copper, etc) is gone, there's NO WAY the earth can continue to feed 7 billion people until something breaks. I think the whole global warming scam (and the latest UN con) is to KILL a large portion of the Earth's population as an "unexpected" side effect. It's not like they can come out and say they're going to murder 6 billion people. But I think that is their long range goal. Now they've got PLENTY of people on board. Most of whom are "useful idiots."

It's like those disaster movies when there's only certain spaces left, so they have to draw lots. Well, they have ALREADY drawn lots, and most people ain't on the rescue ship. Which is EARTH after everybody dies.