Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Experts please help

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been out with this chick 6 times and gave been texting with her for a few months. I really like her.

She seems to be taking a very slow approach to us, and she's very busy. I don't feel like she's brushing me off, but i WOULD like to spend more time with her.

After 6 dates should I be still be on the initiating most of the contact and asking her out on Formal dates? How often would you contact her? ANY advice would be helpful

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
we are both 33 and no we've just made out. she did just get of an engagement, so i wonder if thats part of it.

i was but have cooled it, so i can focus on her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was but have cooled it, so i can focus on her.

Therein lies the problem. It would be ok if things were equal, but it doesn't sound like she is that focused on you. Even if she's not dating anyone else, if she was that into you, then she would make the time to see you more.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with you. Maybe not text her or ask out again, but then i run the risk of her being bye bye. Which you always have to be prepared to walk.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just date another girl or two, and things will take care of themselves. There's no reason to go ghost on this girl; just don't give her 100% of your time and effort when she is not doing the same for you.

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I'm a pattern right now just texting her every other day and being cool.