Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exercise to Promote Youthful Skin for the Mature Man

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to know how a man in his 40s and 50s can bang hot women in their 20s? Well, here it is, more evidence showing the benefits of exercise on the skin. There is a significant difference in the facial appearance of a mature man who works out as opposed to his sedentary counterpart.

Empirically, I know in weeks that I don't weight train, I don't look as rejuvenated as--and most often appear 5-10 years older than--the weeks where I "kill" it.

The exact amount of weight training or cardio is ambiguously quantified, but I would say it's safe to say that a total of three hours per week or greater will augment skin collagen to youthful levels.

Here are the studies and quotes:

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/younger-skin-through-exercise/?_r=0

About half of the participants were active, performing at least three hours of moderate or vigorous physical activity every week, while the others were resolutely sedentary, exercising for less than an hour per week
But those results shifted noticeably when the researchers further subdivided their samples by exercise habits. They found that after age 40, the men and women who exercised frequently had markedly thinner, healthier stratum corneums and thicker dermis layers in their skin. Their skin was much closer in composition to that of the 20- and 30-year-olds than to that of others of their age, even if they were past age 65.
The volunteers were aged at 65 or older and, at the study’s start, had normal skin for their age. They began a fairly straightforward endurance training program, working out twice a week by jogging or cycling at a moderately strenuous pace, equivalent to at least 65 percent of their maximum aerobic capacity for 30 minutes. This continued for three months. At the end of that time, the researchers again biopsied the volunteers’ skin.

But now the samples looked quite different, with outer and inner layers that looked very similar to those of 20- to 40-year-olds. “I don’t want to over-hype the results, but, really, it was pretty remarkable to see,” said Dr. Tarnopolsky, himself a middle-aged exerciser. Under a microscope, the volunteers’ skin “looked like that of a much younger person, and all that they had done differently was exercise.”

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Yes of course, there are no responses in a thread supported by scientific evidence. Because all the DJs in this forum are swimming in puzzy.

Guru, I also chase young tail. One thing that I incorporate into my skin regimen besides exercise is this product here. I swear by its collagen-producing effectiveness.

Also, when I compare pictures of times when I did not exercise to the times that I kept a strict exercise regimen, I notice a significant loss of vitality appearance during the no exercise periods. This goes beyond HGH and testosterone secretion. I do believe the body produces tons of hormones/chemicals/antioxidants that we have yet to identify that are released during exercise which lend to this skin-thickening.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes of course, there are no responses in a thread supported by scientific evidence. Because all the DJs in this forum are swimming in puzzy.

Guru, I also chase young tail. One thing that I incorporate into my skin regimen besides exercise is this product here. I swear by its collagen-producing effectiveness.

Also, when I compare pictures of times when I did not exercise to the times that I kept a strict exercise regimen, I notice a significant loss of vitality appearance during the no exercise periods. This goes beyond HGH and testosterone secretion. I do believe the body produces tons of hormones/chemicals/antioxidants that we have yet to identify that are released during exercise which lend to this skin-thickening.
Plus increased blood circulation among other things. We HAVE to excersize as "older" men.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think hard cardio is best for the skin. I read yesterday vitamin c is good also.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rodger that. If I play for at least a couple of hours in racquet sports in tight matches I always look 25% better.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People tend to think I'm about 25 except for my hair is starting to go. My brother is almost 50 and people guess about 30.

What we have in common besides genetics:
-Vegetarian diet
-Adequate hydration with quality water
-Adequate rest
-Overall moderate stress levels ( I think some stress is good for various reasons)
-Regular exercise
-No kids
-No wives