Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-Wife Buying Me Stuff

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fvcking weird. I think I'm at the top of my ex-wife's HSL. I kicked her out six years ago, but I still have to see her because of my kid. Every Christmas she buys me chocolate bars I used to eat and would write that it's from my kid.

Last weekend she went to the US to do some shopping. She came back and had bought me some potato chips that I used to enjoy eating from there.

My diet has changed since then. I've removed potato chips from my diet as well as most chocolate.

Ever since I kicked her out, I haven't bought her squat, not even on the behalf of my child. I don't do personal conversations with her.

I'm trying to figure out WTF is going on. My gf thinks that she's threatened by her because she's around most of the time. My GF is 14 years younger than my ex-wife.

My ex-wife is obviously thinking about me when she's out doing stuff.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens. I hear from my daughters that my ex is still in love with me and talks about me all the time, even in front of her boyfriend.

-Augustus-

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife would send me care packages of my own stuff I had left behind, sometimes "our" stuff that she had claimed at the time of the breakup. That went on for years. Eventually, when I was breaking up with a gf who was dumping me, she blurted out, "tell her she is making a big mistake and will regret it the rest of her life!"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out WTF is going on. My gf thinks that she's threatened by her because she's around most of the time. My GF is 14 years younger than my ex-wife
I think this is more common than you think. Especially now that she sees you with such a younger girl. She's probably thinking you're higher value than she thought, she took you for granted, she should have treated you better, and is having some regrets. It's a classic case of your value goes up, hers goes down as you get older.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chocolate bars and potato chips ? Not like it is a real personal gift.....

Maybe she is just being civil...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way is she just being civil. She's definitely sending a message.

-Augustus-

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a couple new tools. Can you have her buy those and then ship them to me? Thanks in advance

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know if that is annoying to you, you can refuse the "gift", it can be thing like, she trying to sabotage you getting in better shape or just trying to get your atencion back again, if what you say is true you keep eh talking to a minimum with her and she want more from you so these things are like trying to buy more of your time with her.

being civil would mean she being polite, she wouldn't spend a cent on you just to be civil