Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone knows this but I will tell the story again.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent years cold-approaching. It really helped me get out of my shell and meet new people. It helped me never be bored or lonely. I got some results from it but overall I think the main thing was it just kept me busy and feeling alive. Fast forward to now. The way I really got woman and business interested in me is I developed specific skills. Just hammered on public speaking. I found my passion in public speaking. I found different ways to donate to vets and be of service. I found out specific ways to be happy and fulfilled. I volenteer, I donate money, I read, and stay active. I put woman on the back burner. Now all the sudden I am getting random facebook messages. I have woman who wouldn't give me the time of day 2 years ago sending messages like "Hey haven't talked to you for awhile wanna get coffee?" This is a strange world for sure. You really have to be calm and keep working on yourself but girls eventually do come around.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
..looking down over a heard of dairy cows. The young one looks up at the elder and says: "Hey! Let's run down there and **** one of them dairy cows!"

The old bull pauses and replies with a smile: "How about we walk down, and **** them all."

This really applies to business as well. You run out and invest and don't cultivate patience you are going to have a hard time with money. You take your time and cultivate your patience you are going to build wealth.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, right great post, its all in the frame and where you put your energy at. Energy directed at others(women) in an effort to impress, entertain or gain approval, often times comes off as trying to hard and this energy disapates easily and is disappointing when there is no self actualization involved.

Energy put into one self, passions, hobbies, intrests, goals and dreams is self fuffilling and replenishing. Women arent stupid (ok that's debatable);) but they sense this and it turns them on!

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post. This is the lifestyle we men should be having. Focusing on our goals and aims while making women a side mission. Never make women the centre of your universe. I see that happening with so many of my guy friends and it's bad. I do admit that I fell into a phase where i craved female validation but no longer.

It's all about emotional control and knowing what's is really important for your personal growth.

All the best, OP

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you're talking about with the investing part..