Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever hired one of those 'fake reference' companies ?? CLICK HERE (Experienced workers only)

Have you used a fake reference?

• Yes ...why not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.....I have high morals.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,

First of all when it you are trying to secure your future as a man, you really realize how insignificant chasing women is in the greater scheme of things.

Ok so I really need to apply to this position that is like two levels above my position.

A lot of people use fake references, I am not here to debate how dishonest it is.....but in my particular situation (which I wont go into) I do not have a choice.

So have you ever hired one of these companies to provide you with a reference? Its nice, b/c some of them even provide you with a website, so your fake company looks legit.

These are the companies I am considering:

1. Career Excuse
2. http://www.fakereferenceshop.com
3. The reference store

Please let me know how it went? Were you busted?

Thanks

@BeTheChange @Tamura @BeExcellent @Bible_Belt @guru1000 @parkthebus

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in Canada, it looks like your biggest risk is being sued.

http://www.zeilikmanlaw.com/resume-fraud-law
if an employer suffers as a result of an employee’s misrepresentation — for instance, if the employer incurs expenses due to the employee’s hiring or is exposed to liability to third parties — the employer can successfully sue the deceitful employee to recover their losses.

http://www.lawnow.org/the-law-of-embellished-credentials/

Theoretically, resume padding could be prosecuted as criminal fraud, but such charges are virtually never laid in Canada. Few employers, if they detect serious misrepresentations, go further than disqualifying the candidate. They do not take the matter to the police and, even if they did, the police are not likely to view the matter as a serious public interest concern.

At least 11 U.S. states make misrepresentation of employment qualifications a criminal offence; half of them classify this as a felony punishable by several years in prison.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in Canada, it looks like your biggest risk is being sued.

http://www.zeilikmanlaw.com/resume-fraud-law
if an employer suffers as a result of an employee’s misrepresentation — for instance, if the employer incurs expenses due to the employee’s hiring or is exposed to liability to third parties — the employer can successfully sue the deceitful employee to recover their losses.

http://www.lawnow.org/the-law-of-embellished-credentials/

Theoretically, resume padding could be prosecuted as criminal fraud, but such charges are virtually never laid in Canada. Few employers, if they detect serious misrepresentations, go further than disqualifying the candidate. They do not take the matter to the police and, even if they did, the police are not likely to view the matter as a serious public interest concern.

At least 11 U.S. states make misrepresentation of employment qualifications a criminal offence; half of them classify this as a felony punishable by several years in prison.

Anyone else?

FinallyFree

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who actually likes applicants to give him fake resumes. No joke. He's very wealthy and got his money "hustling" marketing contracts and believes anyone willing to purchase a professionally faked resume is exactly what he's looking for. I should ask him how he busts them.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who actually likes applicants to give him fake resumes. No joke. He's very wealthy and got his money "hustling" marketing contracts and believes anyone willing to purchase a professionally faked resume is exactly what he's looking for. I should ask him how he busts them.

I just dont want the reference store, to say the wrong thing...and f up my job.......

Ryan doesnt care about getting laid , he just wants a good job....

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No and I wouldn't recommend it.

The key is to embellish facts without actually lying about things that can be easily verified. That means don't lie about your employer and the length of service but feel free to stretch the hell out of that "Customer service Supervisor" role you did for 2 months over the summer.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No and I wouldn't recommend it.

The key is to embellish facts without actually lying about things that can be easily verified. That means don't lie about your employer and the length of service but feel free to stretch the hell out of that "Customer service Supervisor" role you did for 2 months over the summer.
What line of work you in?

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
You always have a choice and there are no shortcuts. But I'm not here to teach you moral lessons.

Where there is a will there is a way. Eventually it is all about calculated risk. If you feel you have the skills to succeed in a two tier higher position, then every method is viable. I have no experience to offer with fake agents and only get to know those who fail. Obviously there is no number of those who actually succeed unnoticed.

Criminal law for imposture is comparably meek in most countries. Good luck!