Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eliciting Values - become the man of her dreams!

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to take the seduction-skills to an entire different level. We are about to talk about eliciting values - becoming the man of her dreams.

Eliciting values in a short description is to find out what she likes, what she belive in, what she think about things, and to agree with every single bit of information. If she tell you she likes men who know what they want, then know what you want. If she tell you that she like nice men, then treat her nice. Not rocket science, but it will work wonders!

If she tells me she like muscular men Awkward! What should I do? The answer is simple; start working out! If she likes bald men, cut of your hair! I hope you realising I'm bullsh1tting you right now.

Is bald men or muscular guys emotions?

I did not think so, they are requirements for feeling a certain emotion. If she tells you anyting that is not an emotion, then ask her why she likes that thing, or what it make her feel. So you can create that state without that requirement.

will be updated very soon... just ending class.

--- Awkward

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I'm having trouble eliciting values.

Perhaps some examples of what you say to get women to open up about that.

One chick I was eliciting values on named these things: Friendship, funny, and sex (but only in a "loving relationship").

Stange combo to be sure.

What questions could I have asked to get her to explain in more detail?

I suppose, in hindsight, I could have asked "How does it make you feel to have your man as your friend?". What about the other two, though?

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not an SS expert, but here are my suggestions:

Me: "Wouldn't it feel great to get into a friendship with a man that is funny and easy to be with?"

Her: "Yeah..."

Me: "How would that make you feel?"

---------------------------------------
Me: "How does it make you feel to have sex with someone you are in a loving relationship with?"

/Turbobird

[This message has been edited by Turbobird (edited 11-29-2002).]

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

lead the topic toward a topic you wish to elicit. ie. friendship

"You know, sometimes friends are the people I trust the most, to me friendships are really important...how about you?"

*response*

"well, tell me some of the things you look for in a friend?"

*response*

"yeah, haha, yeah... imagine you are sitting with your friend, except with this friend, *all the things she looks for* are multiplied 3 times! how would you feel around him?"

I did this little "mulitplied" thing, because it really gets her focusing on the feelings, and then on multiplying them, therefore intensifying them even more, and i would go on into a pattern and link them to myself.

:)