Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Election Fact Checking

logicallefty

Reaction score
As I listened to last night's Trump v. Hillary debate, you hear "fact check this", "fact check that". If I were a candidate I would put up a website that had every document, piece of audio, video, photo, anything and everything I could possibly think of that may refute anything that my opponent and/or the media may try to throw at me.

Or, also, anything I might use against my opponent (like, oh I dunno, 33,000+ emails, Mr. Trump.... a heh' heh' heem).

For for example:

Opponent: Logicallefty, as a police officer you only arrested women because you are a woman hater

Logicallefty: That is not a correct fact. In document numbers 572-581 on www.logicalleftyfacts.bla you will find 10 police reports in which I arrested men for beating women

It seems so simple with the technology we have now. Why aren't candidates doing something like this?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a Web site: Fact checking... for the elections.

logicallefty

Reaction score
There is a Web site: Fact checking... for the elections.
Does this site actually attach documents, emails, pictures, videos, audio clips, etc? That's what I am suggesting.

logicallefty

Reaction score

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I call it Fart Check because it stinks.

Oh, the irony of people who let 7 lies to the FBI slide pretending to be concerned about a candidate's integrity.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why aren't candidates doing something like this?
Because people are idiots and they know it.

Even if they had a proven source that you arrested men for beating women, the news (if they were against you) would simply interview the one woman you arrested.

Facts are irrelevant. Truth is irrelevant. Nobody wants to know the truth. Nobody wants to understand the truth. People are voting to keep their hallucinations of the way they the world is intact.

Politicians are elected not because they speak the truth, because they so eloquently maintain voter illusions.