Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy girls who go religious

popsickle

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I browse fb profiles from time to time to see what everyone is up to and I noticed -maybe not a pattern but at least a few examples- of girls who used to be quite...call it liberal...in college and known to be a bit easy who display some kind of newfound enlightenment through religion, will post Bible verses etc. How does that happen? Are they just trying to override their previous image? I'm a year out of college btw

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know a few of these. After the 20th bad boy, they realize how easy they get tossed out or ignored by the men they desire the most.

First, they get bitter and start hunting for good-looking losers. Usually when they're 23 to 27 y/o.

If still not married by then, they start looking for a decent guy with a house, car and regular job. By now, her objective is to get married within a year.

Funny thing is, this strategy actually seems to work for most of them. I just pity the guys willing to marry these conning creatures.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing it may be "guilt" from their wh0rish lifestyle. They need something to make them feel better, and God's forgiveness does just that. It doesn't mean that they've abandoned their wh0rish ways, it just means they have a vehicle to make them feel better after going on a fvck spree.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unstable, fickle individuals who have failed to form a strong identity and character, so they don't even know who they are and what they want.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. I see them all the time.

IASGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is almost textbook behaviour according to a Red Pill lens.

These women have reached the Epiphany phase and shifted from optimising their hypergamy with an Alpha F strategy to a Beta Bucks strategy as they approach the Wall.

I realize that is a lot of specialized Red Pill words, but if the terminology is unfamiliar to you, it is relatively easy to learn about it.

I recommend you check Rollo Tomassi's posts about Preventive Medicine:
http://therationalmale.com/2014/03/16/preventative-medicine-part-i/
(there are 4 parts in total I think).

Or better yet, get the book:
http://therationalmale.com/2015/03/09/the-rational-male-preventive-medicine/

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mostly? guilty free pass, and having the "I changed when I find jesus" card.

pretty much tehy know pretty well anyone who respect himself will never commit anything then a simple cofee and a lay with her, so she start to spin this to look like she is a ok person now. of course they are not changed at all and if a alpha shows around she will open her legs to him, but will not leave the old for the new, since that would kill new new social circle.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion is awesome at empowering those that want to do whatever they want in life. You go eat 10 babies, pray for forgiveness, then walk outside and look down on everyone else for not just coming out of a church like you just did. Religion in itself is not bad, but fanaticism in any form is a huge red flag no matter what the subject matter is.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion is awesome at empowering those that want to do whatever they want in life. You go eat 10 babies, pray for forgiveness, then walk outside and look down on everyone else for not just coming out of a church like you just did. Religion in itself is not bad, but fanaticism in any form is a huge red flag no matter what the subject matter is.
and here I have to disagree, religion is a bad thing, its just a mass control tool who is still in use, also when less religious the person are more honest, and are the ones who are more likely to make a fortune with people use as a crutch to his life woes, if things are bad I just didn't prayed enough or if I want something done I just need to pray, for yers people say they pray everyday for a world without wars, well don't see that happening till religion is out of picture and people start to own they own problems and start to fix and solve things

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
The justification of yourself being ****ty is best when it's based on a mystical ground with blurred boundaries that gives you an illusion of moral superiority.