Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dustmuffin's HB 7-9 Challenge Thread

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about x...got messages from Mellon tits and s few others. On woman that is 44 and very fit. Cute face. I am talking to about 6 women.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have decided to not message new women. I will just work with the current crop until it peters out. I am going to work on myself. Women are a distraction. I believe I will make more progress without messing with them. My boy graduates from military school in december. He wants to work out with me. It will be nice to have him home.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel good today. Was texting with a chick but she is slow/no texting. I think that its over. I have two left. One that is hot and fit. One very young. Chatted with the girls at 7-11. Went out last night and bought youngest wrestling shoes. We are going to the TCU/OSU football game Saturday. Should be a good one. 2 left before i focus on myself. Which means social skills, confidence, self esteem and becoming fit. I think this is the best plan of action because I haven't focused on self improvement in 20 years. I have a way to go. I think I was in love with the relationship more than my ex. She had loads of red flags. Who family is nutty. You have to put up with some crazy from women but looking back she exceeded the limit. She hid her crazy well untill the end. Its a blessing that i didnt marry her. I would have been toast. I am not strong mentally. She would have chewed me up and spit me out. Getting strong mentally is my number one goal.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Closed all dating accounts. Not actively looking for poon. I might try to get a few numbers eventually when I am out and about. But will focus on self improvement skills.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one date left on Monday. Didn't close tinder chatting with a woman on there. Hispanic counter girl I m going to ask out. Anyway feel like ****. I'm at one of the best football games of the week ESPN game day is here. I'm eating Mexican food before the game. What could be better? Idk but it hasnt improved my outlook. I see all of these women and am reminded of their hypergamous nature. It pisses me off. I think i have reached the pissed off stage of injesting the red pill. It is how they are. Use it ti my advantage. I will get over it. They just look so smug as guys run up to kiss their ass. I am angry....it will pass....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I just got a date with the woman on tinder. I am the prize.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still thinking about x but I am getting better. It will never be. So knock it off. Have my youngest. We had a great time at the football game. I chatted it up with my seat mates. I think I am improving. It takes time. Going to play basketball today.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental state down. Got therapy today. 900x called me guess I am off her **** list. Date with 33 yo bi girl tonight. Going to concentrate on fun. I miss 900x. She is pretty damn close to perfect. Might be the mood i am in. She loved me with her heart and soul. I loved her just not as much but more than any woman i have known. She cooks cleans, a good companion, pretty, sexy and does anything in bed she loved what i did to her. I am in a mood. And she is 10 years younger than me

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date last night was with a he woman she was a bit to manish for me. Spanked her at bowling but she was an odd duck. I will usually try to game anything. Not last night bowled it was comped by management. Then eat. She paid. I don't think she was into me but it gave me a chance to practice. Date tomorrow will be a flake. Looking forward to Friday...that should be a good one...she is Canadian...mental state tired and down. Day off tomorrow going to gym and clean house. Might ask out 23 yo girl. I just feel odd doing it.....just do it....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holiday today....Going to clean house and lift. Feeling OK need to get my ass up and do stuff. Thinking about my x.....I will stop eventually. She doesn't want me...STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got pissed at 900x and booted her. Mental state ok. Could be better. Feeling alone. I have to press on and get through this.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental state better. Maybe new meds kicking in. Have been to therapy twice. Guess its helping. The therapist got excited when she asked about my sex life. Weights tonight and laundry.I will be the prize.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling good. Going ballroom dancing tomorrow. Bought leather soled shoes. Bowling meetup on Sunday. Date saturday night..no sex and that is my last date. Will go monk and work on me. I might try to sarge a bit. But no online. Sarging is good because it builds social skills. Part of what im working on. I think i finally have my ec out of my system. I thought that before and was wrong
I might be right this time.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was feeling really great and like a dumb ass went and looked at ex's fb. She hasn't deleted the pics of us. I don't have her as a friend I just looked at her public page. It was a big mistake...from feeling great to acid stomach. Anyway....i knew better. Funny how you know what not to do and do it anway. Got a date tonight with a 29 yo fatty
Pretty face...but a little large. My mind is almost in the right place. Went to a meet up and chatted with some young goof balls. They were as beta as they come. One 24 yo girl chatted with her but she was more interested in talking with this guy friend of hers. He is so feminine. Tonight going to go full kino guns. If i burn so what? We will see what comes of this.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mind is in the right place. My therapist says I am confident and decisive. That's with her. I'm still working on it. She wants me to cry and I won't do it. Anyway I don't care about x anymore. She passed on the prize and will get what she deserves. I had a good date with 29 yo. It was fun. I actually liked her. I felt some attraction. I had good kino, teased her. It went well. Even if I don't go on a second date I feel that I gave my best. Sometimes your best isn't good enough....but I don't care. This makes me smile...my head is in the right place. I do believe this 52 yo will get some 29 yo snatch and she will introduce me to her friends and it will snowball....its good to be a man....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From feeling good to a little down
I will pick myself up.