Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dustmuffin's HB 7-9 Challenge Thread

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about my mental situation. I will have to be torn down before I can be built back up better and stronger. I am being torn down. I will build myself up with the help of meds, counciling and force of will. My life will not be rubble, it will not remain asunder. It will rise from the broken, I will be the best I have ever been.....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel great because I took action. I was losing it, manic episodes, general malaise....but I took action. I scheduled a councilor, got my meds changed today, I'm working out. In 6 months I will be a new man in and out! I am excited! Getting my **** straight!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a few bites on old..4 total bites...two I think I ran off becuae I was impatient and asked for the date to soon. Gonna cool my jets build a little rappor then ask. Was a little frantic this morning. So that might have contributed...the remaining two are good prospects.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still have three left I'm working on. Thinking about ex but it isn't making me manic. I thought I was done with her. Guess she will still pop up from time will be glad when she is gone.

Did make a date with a black girl. I have never been out with one.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date last night and knocked the bottom out of it. Feel really good got a number for old. Things are progressing. Just got to keep working.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a date last night and knocked the bottom out of it. Feel really good got a number for old. Things are progressing. Just got to keep working.
Well, no offense, but when you are overweight, you are performing at MOST at 50% capacity in the bedroom due to being out of shape. So, you may have "knocked the bottom out of it" for your current state but if you were in shape your performance would have been below average. Not knocking you, I was once heavy as well and getting in shape drastically improved my abilities in the bedroom and then what sent me into superman status was using gear...that is the ultimate banging a woman will ever receive...an in shape guy using gear.

IMHO, Out of shape guy's 10/10 becomes and in shape guys 5/10 becomes an in shape guy using gear 1.5/10...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, no offense, but when you are overweight, you are performing at MOST at 50% capacity in the bedroom due to being out of shape. So, you may have "knocked the bottom out of it" for your current state but if you were in shape your performance would have been below average. Not knocking you, I was once heavy as well and getting in shape drastically improved my abilities in the bedroom and then what sent me into superman status was using gear...that is the ultimate banging a woman will ever receive...an in shape guy using gear.

IMHO, Out of shape guy's 10/10 becomes and in shape guys 5/10 becomes an in shape guy using gear 1.5/10...
Very true when I get in shape I will be better. I am taking testosterone shots this has improved my abilities. Once I am fit I will be a monster.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had date this morning. At end. She talked about a second. It lasted to long. Got kiss and kino. I want this one to work because she is kinky...just not as attractive as young kinky girl.

Feel good today. New meds might be kicking in.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling ok today. First counciling session is today. I am chatting with two new girls on old. One a cute little blond fatty that is 39.going to lift today too

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling ok today. First counciling session is today. I am chatting with two new girls on old. One a cute little blond fatty that is 39.going to lift today too
Was having a good conversation with fatty asked for date and she claimed up. Need to build more rappor before asking. I obviously asked to soon.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling the manic coming on. New meds take 6_8 weeks to fully take effect. Can't wait.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had my first meeting with councilor today. It is going to be a long road. She told me that I hold in my feelings,,,,yep....She also said that I bet you don't laugh. True again. I very seldom laugh. That is a weak part of my game. Making women laugh. I am working on that. Anyway as I told her my laundry list of issues ehe seemed shocked. Her face looked like wth? I have issues. She said I have had a lot of loss in my life and need to deal with it. I may do two times a week. I want this over and I want to be whole. I am getting pissed on OLD reading all of the bull **** women write. I saw one today where she said she wanted a woodsman with a penchant for poetry. What planet does this ***** live on? I called her on her Bull**** and she sent a note and blocked me. She got the last word in. I figured that my note would either work or bomb. I was right. I am at a point where I think I will just go monk and work on me. I have no patients for women and their crap. They are what they are and I cant change it but at this point they piss me off. I will work on myself and continue to better my social skills. I need to learn how to make myself happy. I am still thinking about my ex and she is pissing me off. When will all of this **** end? It won't unless I do something about it. Counseling, meds, self improvement....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another day working for the state. Got some messages on old this morning. One from a woman with giant mellon tits. They look interesting. She is chubby not fat. Anyway t shot today and more thinking. Need to start weights. There is always an excuse not to

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T level 968 no date with nurse she is 23. T lev el is up from about 400.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a cute fatty in my book. If I wouldn't want to see a woman naked, I wouldn't call them cute. And I definitely don't want to see fat chicks naked. But if that's your thing then go for it I guess...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No such thing as a cute fatty in my book. If I wouldn't want to see a woman naked, I wouldn't call them cute. And I definitely don't want to see fat chicks naked. But if that's your thing then go for it I guess...
Most women 40 plus are fat. There are a few that are fit. She was chubby not obese. When you get my age you appreciate women of all sizes. I prefer fit but will tackle a fatty, not a lard ass. Some of the best sex I have every had has been with chubby women. Would you rather f uck a fat woman that was really into sex or a fit girl that was like ice and a prude? I will chose the fatty every time.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My state of mind is good. No manic s hit today. Got plenty of messages on okcupid. It is preventing me from going monk. When I run out of leads I will go monk. Chatted with the nurse today. she is 23 so no go with date. I did mess with her mind a bit. We will see what comes of it. Crazy people (me) can plant seeds in the minds of unsuspecting women.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women 40 plus are fat. There are a few that are fit. She was chubby not obese. When you get my age you appreciate women of all sizes. I prefer fit but will tackle a fatty, not a lard ass. Some of the best sex I have every had has been with chubby women. Would you rather f uck a fat woman that was really into sex or a fit girl that was like ice and a prude? I will chose the fatty every time.
I don't fvck fat chicks period. I find them repulsive when naked, personally. I've never banged a fit woman that acted like a prude, but if I had to choose I'd choose the one that would allow me to get a hard on and that wouldn't be the fat one.

I'm almost 41, and I don't appreciate them in all sizes. If they don't care what they look like that's their problem, but I do care what they look like and I'm not lowering my standards.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't fvck fat chicks period. I find them repulsive when naked, personally. I've never banged a fit woman that acted like a prude, but if I had to choose I'd choose the one that would allow me to get a hard on and that wouldn't be the fat one.

I'm almost 41, and I don't appreciate them in all sizes. If they don't care what they look like that's their problem, but I do care what they look like and I'm not lowering my standards.
Good for you I am 52 dating 40 plus...working on lower. You on the other hand can easily date high 20s up....a much more slender group.