Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dustmuffin's HB 7-9 Challenge Thread

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I haven't received my analysis as of yet, I can start my improvement.

I am 52 and overweight. I have started to walk and eat less. I will add weight training in the near future. My testosterone is low so I am getting injections. This seems to have helped focus my mind. I generally feel better.

I am working on my confidence. I stay hello to everyone and chatting them up. I am reading the rational male and the DJ bible to work on inner and outer game.

I have lined up a few dates. Im not really trying on this. I see it as experience in refining my game.

I accidentally butt dialed my x last night. I was able to hang up quickly. In the past I would have sent a text explaining it was accident. I didn't text her because I don't care. If she calls back I won't answer.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent my Saturday by going to an Oklahoma State football game. I went with my step dad and he is a chatter box. I worked on my conversation skills. It was an hour drive to the stadium and he wouldn't shut up. Anyway, I tried to converse the whole time but it was tiresome. It was like having a woman in the car so I resorted to uh huh and nodding. At the stadium I sad hi to random people and admired all of the hot coeds. I also talked to the people that sat on both sides of me and in front of me. These conversations were enjoyable.

I received a text from a hot HB 9 girl. I sent her a short text yesterday after not seeing her for two years. She has had the hots for me for quite a while. I was married at the time and couldn't take advantage of it. She answered my initial text very quickly and wrote a book. She said she would be busy on Saturday doing a free lance video job for most of the day. I replied this morning trying to set up a date. She replied this evening an apologized for not answering promptly but she was busy. I know how these freelance jobs work. I have done them myself. You don't want to come across as a slacker or you will be black balled from work. Plus they work you like a slave. Anyway I replied that she was yes remiss in replying and that I would have to think of a proper punishment. I also told her to check her schedule for next week and shoot me a couple of days, That I was busy too. Now for bed.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I spent with my youngest boy at his youth meeting. Chatted it up with the other Advisers there. Met with a tenant that I told to pay up or get out. Well what do you know? I got the money. I have been on okcupid and set a date with one woman. I am also chatting with a 33 yo that has a hot body and a slightly above average face.We will see how that goes. I did get her number.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...still chatting it up with folks. I set up two dates. One tonight. One tomorrow. I was at my son's football game last night and my x wife called and asked if I wanted to sit with her. I said no...still need to start the weight training.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on two dates the past few days. The first was entertaining but didn't go well. The woman turned out to be a feminist. I teased her till I think she wanted to cuff me.

The second went very well. Very hot body but average face. Went in for the kiss, got it, kino on the back and full hug. As she walked away she was smiling and said she wanted to do it again. She is a Christian arab. I have never had sex with that ethnicity so I am looking forward to that. I will set up another date in about three days. I have my eye on a Hispanic girl that works at 7-11. I see her everyday. Tomorrow I'm going to ask for her number. Still need to work on forgetting my x. I had dreams about her last night.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your x is just a bunch of memory patterns. Erase them with memories of new girls and you're good to go.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you Dustmuffin for taking self improvement by the horns. I'll be watching you progess. Good luck!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Had a manic episode combined with ambien and emailed my love to my x non stop. What a load of ****. I didnt delete it. Leason learned make sure to delete everything.
I have two dates this week. Second date with the arab for friday. Thursday a date with an old **** buddy. Had another possibility but she missed out because my days filled up.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling pretty needy this past weekend. But I didn't send my x anything. I think being sick with a sinus infection has taken its toll. I did text with an x farther in the past. But she lives 900 miles away. No chance of that lol. I think I wanted comfort more than anything. She provided that. I did chat with the Arab girl I have gone out with. I cut it short. Only five minutes. I just need to buck up. X has still got me down. I need to get rid of my inner nice guy, whiney *****. This is going to be a task. I need to get out today. I have been inside due to sickness.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
900 mile x called me on the phone and I chatted with her for a bit. She is not an option. I can talk to her and get comfort but that is it. She was wild sex. To bad she moved lol. She wanted to marry me but luckily I said no. She would be a good wife for someone. She cooks, cleans is attentive. If she lived closer I might consider her again. I broke up with her so she was the one being butt hurt instead of me. This is the first time I have been dumped and it hurt. Other times I wasn't emotionally invested. That proves to me that it isn't good to be emotionally invested. As soon as I am well I will be back in action. Now I'm just rambling. I think it helps to get it out of my system. The Arab girl texted and asked how I was feeling. I replied about 10 mins later saying I was better and asked how she was. She replied ok. no texts after that. I don't know if it's being sick or what but I am certainly in a down mood. Probably the fact I have been inside all of this time.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back at work and still feeling like crap.meatloaf in the cafeteria.... Happy day

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back at work. Getting better mentally and physically. X sent me an email. Didn't answer. Dont know if my second date with the arab will work out. She didnt commit and slow texted me. I replied with another day choice. So she has two days tp choose from. I will just wait it out. I think i will try to work on mental and body game if this dosent work out. I still have a lot of mental adjustment to do and messing with women dosent help.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost well psyically. Still thinking about my x. It will never be. It can't be. I will stop eventually. Read her email. She wants to be friends. Um no....didn't reply and I won't reply. No point in it.

On a positive note a set up a second date with the arab girl. She slow texted me that frday was good. I slow texted back place and time and she imediately replied. Then she wanted to know if i had time to text she wanted advice. I said short call would be better. So she called and i gave her advice. Short and sweet. Nc till the date.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I am almost cured. Tomorrow is my date so I have to clean house. Mentally I am more stable. Saturday I am going to a football game with my son. I had a counciling session with my dad and his councilor. It just got me wound up. He never accepts responsibility for anything. He is a true *******. Anyway planning to lift Monday. I was bored and started a convo with a nurse on okcupid. 41 with no pic. Asked her to send me one. Won't continue convo without it. Talked to x 900 miles away on phone. She called me. Its good because I can chat with her about anything. Don't have to watch myself. This is a very old x. Not current.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok feel pretty good. I am still a little shakey. Had a date last night that was last minite and she flaked. No big deal. Got a date tonight and i dont care! If it goes well fine. I think i might finally be ready to just work on myself. We will see. Butt dialed my dAte for tonight and she didnt call back. I really feel like canceling but I won't. Right now i don't really care about women. I called on old fb and she has gotten married. So that is a no go. Chatted a bit on internet with 900x. Still thinking about current x but I am getting over it. Not as needy...I will prevail.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was feeling needy and sorry for myself and now I feel great. I may be over x. We will see how long it lasts.

Went to the oklahoma state football game with my boy. There was a terrible accident. A drunk woman plowed her car into the crowd and killed 4 injured 22. I didnt see the accident but saw thr aftermath. 4 bodirs coverd in the street.

The game went on and thr boy and i had a good time. He will be my guest at the next game. I chatted with folks and maintained eye contact.

Set up two dates with different women.

900x has decided she is still pissed at me for dumping her 2 years ago. So she wont talk to me. She has served her purpose. She helped me get through a needy time. For that i am thankful. I did send her pics of me and the boy at the game. Wish you were here....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well 900x is pissed at me and has cut off contact. It was my crazyness that did it. I deleted her number if she wants contact she will contact me. I badly need to work on my mental state. I think I need to find a councilor. I am taking meds and might see if I can get those changed. I can't maintain my calmness. I am over my x and that is positive. Life is a journey of improvement. I have a date Tuesday with an easy lay. Saturday is another date. This is with the girl that harry said had low interest. I need to text her back with the activity and time. She might flake but i dont care. I have more important things to do like work on my mental state. Half the battle is knowing that you have issues. Lord do i have issues. I can keep it together long enough on dates. I just need to keep calm 24/7.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a manic episode omg when will this end? This is horrible.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a manic episode omg when will this end? This is horrible.
Lined up a councilor. I will get my head straight. Changing meds tomorrow. Changed Tuesday date to Thursday. Haven't heard back from her to confirm but I don't care.
I just need to get this head **** over with. I can thank my parents for it.