Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doubts regarding non-commitment

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello good friends of SS
You have aided me quite a few times, detecting my mistakes and helping me realize their nature. So now, once again I require your help.
Less than an actual situation, which I will talk about later on, my question is more about the idea.
I have lately found myself lacking actual interest in relationships with most girls, yet I do not intend on finding "the one" therefore, if I want to improve myself socially and make my path to Don Juan I must get myself used to people and interaction, I've already become a person that knows almost everyone at school and quite a ton of girls of course. Realizing that I will hardly find anyone who will truly "interest" me, I will act with those girls that might not be "my type" but are good in a certain way (preferably HB7+ , preferably that has a little more than looks, but that seems quite hard now a days).
I find this the only way I can progress and better myself, yet I don't really want to hurt anyone, so I must make it clear of my intentions, but how? I don't say I won't develop any interest, I'm open to it, but I cannot count on it. Second thing, choose a girl based on looks sometimes seems "wrong", I'd like not to do it, but how else? I feel like otherwise I'd stuck in loneliness regarding girls.

Now, regarding my current situation, I have currently 3 plates in which I might have some interest, and with which I've actually talked and maybe giving a sign of interest:
Plate 1: Hb 8 (8 body, 7 face), 1 year younger, made out with her past summer, ended up telling her I didn't want anything because I had feelings for other girl. Same music taste, likes anime, likes books, has been refered to me as "the perfect match" but somehow I didn't have that much interest.
Plate 2: Hb 8 (9 body), 1 year younger, gymnast. Friends mostly with people who smoke (I don't, yet I don't have much problem talking to these people, yet I like to avoid troubles when they aren't necessary). Has showed me some interest, right now doesn't seem to have much of it.
Plate 3: Hb 8 (very hot) 2/3 year younger, gymnast, same friends as plate 2 (they are actually good friends), been told that her brother ihas had is good amount of fights (I don't plan on having any problems, and I find myself pretty capable but I just don't like these situations), not sure how old he is. She has showed me some interest, last year she always gave me looks, this year I started chatting with her. 1 month ago, when we were in elections for student's association, I was kind of making friends and she was in the election, so she wanted to write on me the letter of her "list" and she kept rubbing herself on me, for like 10 min.

Plate 2/3 aren't any "innocent" at all. Plate 1, is a little more "quiet".
I've arranged a date with Plate 1, go to the local castle (near my highschool), I intend to make out with her. Maybe she's fine with it again, since this summer she didn't seem to mind a non commitment between us.
I plan to start talking to plate 3 mostly, maybe 2, also resume my "meeting people" / get to know better, those who seem good enough, altough even just regarding looks there aren't many.

What I want to know is, do you think I am wrong? I don't want to hurt anyone and therefore I do not intend on giving an idea other than this non commitment, as I said, later I might get interest, but I cannot promise it, it's pretty hard for me somehow. I'd like to know your opinion, I don't promise to change mine but I'd like to understand how you stand on the topic. Also, do you have any idea about this situations ? Any warnings ?

Thanks for the help SS.

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a bit selfish dude. What does it mean you don't want to hurt them? If you follow exactly the dj principles , dumping a chick and upgrading to a better one should be a routine for you.

If i were you ,i would fck all 3 of them. Getting exclusive to a chick in a young age , is the worst thing you can do to your sexual life. That means, by not claiming yourself exclusive to a single chick, you have no ties with her that won't allow you to spin other plates and there is absolutely no reason to hurt them because as I said, you have no ties with them.

Bruce Lee said.

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

What do we learn from it? That you should become one with every situation. You can still be yourself but making some small adjustments can have great difference. Why did I mentioned this quote?
Because you asked about the interests of a chick to be the same as yours.
Use your mind and you will find the answer in this quote.

Every time you meet a chick set some targets. You will be able to not allow feelings get involved.

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a bit selfish dude. What does it mean you don't want to hurt them? If you follow exactly the dj principles , dumping a chick and upgrading to a better one should be a routine for you.

If i were you ,i would fck all 3 of them. Getting exclusive to a chick in a young age , is the worst thing you can do to your sexual life. That means, by not claiming yourself exclusive to a single chick, you have no ties with her that won't allow you to spin other plates and there is absolutely no reason to hurt them because as I said, you have no ties with them.

Bruce Lee said.

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

What do we learn from it? That you should become one with every situation. You can still be yourself but making some small adjustments can have great difference. Why did I mentioned this quote?
Because you asked about the interests of a chick to be the same as yours.
Use your mind and you will find the answer in this quote.

Every time you meet a chick set some targets. You will be able to not allow feelings get involved.
Ok I shall, the main point is to try to adapt to a situation but keeping the "myself" (or upgrading it obviously).
About these 3 girls.. Plate 1 is off the competition, 2 hours before the date she texted me saying "I can't go out with you", given that her bestfriend said she had to talk to me I bet she still had some bad feels about last year, it was the second she said she couldn't go to, she's out of my plans.

Plate 3, just asked her by pm in twitter (only have her twitter) if she had any plans for this xmas holidays, she responded "Everything possible" (can't exactly translate but basically, she's up to do anything). So I asked her if she'd like to come to cinema with me in 2 days. I don't have anything else to do near my town, so yeah, cinema was the most decent option besides going for a coffee. Waiting for her answer.

I do have a question regarding plate 2, altough she once seemed a bit eager to see me, she now doesn't show any interest, besides, she's big friends with plate 3, what do you recommend in these situations ?

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate 3, just asked her by pm in twitter (only have her twitter) if she had any plans for this xmas holidays, she responded "Everything possible" (can't exactly translate but basically, she's up to do anything). So I asked her if she'd like to come to cinema with me in 2 days. I don't have anything else to do near my town, so yeah, cinema was the most decent option besides going for a coffee. Waiting for her answer.
Rejected, no big deal, the fact that I'm not feeling bad at all is a good thing I suppose.
She said she couldn't go either monday (had counceling) nor thursday (had to stay with brother). I answered "I don't know how you people stand counceling during holidays ahaha My invitation is extended to wednesday if it makes it easier ;) " , she answered "Can't be aswell (laughing emoji) I have a birthday party" to which I responded "Ok then, behave girl, good holidays ;) !" (a bit harsh but warm goodbye still, can't really translate it though).

A guy friend said it was a good answer, a girl friend said she was going to make fun of me because I was rejected in that way. I don't know, maybe that's true, but I feel like I don't really care, I did what I thought I had to do, I gave her a chance to enter a bit of my life, she denied herself that, I don't really care much now, I feel like she's already losing, even if she doesn't get it now (or never gets it), she's losing. What would I do? Be mean, show I was resentful ? What's the point on that, she didn't really disrespect me, so yeah, I don't really care I guess.

Once again, not sure about how to proceed, if I talk to plate 2 or no, even made worse because my school is small and therefore I have few "targets" that interest me. But the non-commitment problem was answered.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejected, no big deal, the fact that I'm not feeling bad at all is a good thing I suppose.
She said she couldn't go either monday (had counceling) nor thursday (had to stay with brother). I answered "I don't know how you people stand counceling during holidays ahaha My invitation is extended to wednesday if it makes it easier ;) " , she answered "Can't be aswell (laughing emoji) I have a birthday party" to which I responded "Ok then, behave girl, good holidays ;) !" (a bit harsh but warm goodbye still, can't really translate it though).

A guy friend said it was a good answer, a girl friend said she was going to make fun of me because I was rejected in that way. I don't know, maybe that's true, but I feel like I don't really care, I did what I thought I had to do, I gave her a chance to enter a bit of my life, she denied herself that, I don't really care much now, I feel like she's already losing, even if she doesn't get it now (or never gets it), she's losing. What would I do? Be mean, show I was resentful ? What's the point on that, she didn't really disrespect me, so yeah, I don't really care I guess.

Once again, not sure about how to proceed, if I talk to plate 2 or no, even made worse because my school is small and therefore I have few "targets" that interest me. But the non-commitment problem was answered.
it's good that you were rejected because it means you are one step closer to being accepted. keep going dude.

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's good that you were rejected because it means you are one step closer to being accepted. keep going dude.
I kinda go to the movies now, but ain't got many girls to ask out in which I'm interested, I decided calling my ex crush "Sup, what are you doing tomorrow ?" , "I have counceling", "What about thursday?" "A friend is coming to my house" "Ok then, forget it, see yah later !"... rejected but I loved this phonecall, clear and simple her named passed my mind and I called her, no hesitation.

My problems is, who do I ask out? There's a couple of girls that are interested in me but I'm not really into them.
Plate 2 is friends with plate 3, so I'm thinking on waiting a bit before asking her out.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda go to the movies now, but ain't got many girls to ask out in which I'm interested, I decided calling my ex crush "Sup, what are you doing tomorrow ?" , "I have counceling", "What about thursday?" "A friend is coming to my house" "Ok then, forget it, see yah later !"... rejected but I loved this phonecall, clear and simple her named passed my mind and I called her, no hesitation.

My problems is, who do I ask out? There's a couple of girls that are interested in me but I'm not really into them.
Plate 2 is friends with plate 3, so I'm thinking on waiting a bit before asking her out.
SELF IMPROVEMENT FIRST!
you will soon realize all this is not a big deal. if you are trying to be a DJ, stay away from the girls that knew you as an AFC. let them chase you once you start to blossom.

what you should do is approach cute girls when you see the opportunity no matter what and practice the steps.
1. number close
2. date
3. escalate

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF IMPROVEMENT FIRST!
you will soon realize all this is not a big deal. if you are trying to be a DJ, stay away from the girls that knew you as an AFC. let them chase you once you start to blossom.

what you should do is approach cute girls when you see the opportunity no matter what and practice the steps.
1. number close
2. date
3. escalate
I know that, and to be honest I really don't care about most of these singular outcomes, I may appreaciate to be with a girl, but these individuals don't really matter much to me normally.
If you pass by my journal you can see I focus on self improvement in everyway I can.

Regarding this subject my problem is finding cute girls in my school.

There's one a 7 probably, not sure about body, probably around 6 but super cute and kinda smart and nice, I planned to do something with her next week, thing is, I don't really see her as a "noncommitment thing "material and I'm not interested in a relationship at all.