Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont you just hate leg day?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get any quad doms but I got some of the most intense doms in the glutes and hamstrings that I have ever had and average doms in my calves so its quite a good posterior workout.

I did that workout on Wednesday, its now Sunday, and I still have fairly big doms in the hamstrings.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get any quad doms but I got some of the most intense doms in the glutes and hamstrings that I have ever had and average doms in my calves so its quite a good posterior workout.

I did that workout on Wednesday, its now Sunday, and I still have fairly big doms in the hamstrings.
Yeah RDL's will work your glutes and hams pretty hard...

I'm not looking forward to the next day or two...trainer had me doing 8x3 Halting DL's(heavy weight) followed by 5x15 RDL's with lighter weight followed by squat-curl-presses 2x10 with heavy DB's and then 2x30 with lighter DB's and a bunch of other stuff after...legs feeling brutalized this morning already...

mikhailsadvice

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get wheels without squats. That's what I tell myself.

Also deadlifting makes you feel like a BAMF.

Beyond that, find leg exercises that are enjoyable to you. For me, I do pistols with kbells.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't get wheels without squats. That's what I tell myself.

Also deadlifting makes you feel like a BAMF.

Beyond that, find leg exercises that are enjoyable to you. For me, I do pistols with kbells.
I think most people would do well to vary their squats as different variations hit different parts of the quads harder. For instance hack squats really caused some serious front quad growth for me, even though my legs were already extremely thick and muscular from doing other variations...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hate it but now I like it, the benefit I get from it are magnificent.

Feel exhausted and relaxed while I feel my test to grow with a 360 degree benefit, also finally seeing my calfs growing is a blessing, surely not as fast as arms but still good enough to balance the body.

I also feel like training legs is helping me to recomp my body, I weight the same but I can see fat melting since I started going heavy on legs.