Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Let Your Wife Go To The Bahamas Alone

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if this is a troll or not. Too many stereotypical "red flags."

Dear Amy: I am a happily married 27-year-old woman about to have my first baby, and I am terrified because it isn’t my husband’s baby.

Last spring, another woman and I took a trip to the Bahamas. At the hotel, I had a massage and was seduced by the masseur. I tried to resist, but I guess I got carried away. I sort of cooperated once things got started.

After some prenatal tests, my doctor recently told me that the baby’s blood type is different from both my husband’s and mine, which means the baby is not his. When the baby is born, it will be very obvious: My husband and I are white, and the masseur is black.

I can’t tell my husband; I think that he would leave me. It’s too late for an abortion. What can I do? Please advise me.
...seduced by the masseur.

...I sort of cooperated.

...I tried to resist.

...husband and I white, masseur is black

...too late for an abortion.

Pregnant and Scared: I appreciate the fact that you are assuming some responsibility for participating in this sexual encounter, which from the way you describe it sounds less like seduction than coercion (and possibly assault) to me. Or is this how you are justifying your own choices? Only you can know.

This hotel employee should not be seducing, coercing or having sex with hotel guests during massage sessions. (Giving a consenting adult a cell number and hooking up off the premises is another matter.) If he coerced or forced you to have sex with him, then you should have gone to hotel management and the police immediately in order to prevent him from preying on other hotel guests.

In addition to other very tough decisions that you need to make fairly quickly, you also should be immediately tested for STDs.

You have to tell your husband about this. You simply have no choice. However, it would be helpful for you to rehearse this conversation with a trusted friend or professional counselor. You and your husband should discuss this in a neutral environment. Planned Parenthood offers pregnancy and adoption counseling. Counselors working for this agency have seen it all, and you will not be judged. Your local Planned Parenthood office will refer you to a social worker, and will be by your side while you and your husband walk this very difficult path.
...less like seduction more like coercion.

...go to the police.

...practice with a professional before you tell your husband.

...you AND your husband walk this difficult path.

Funny how everybody just ASSUMES that the husband leaving her is NOT an option. Not even on the table. She wasn't even worried about him leaving enough to put that in the letter. But she's probably right. He won't leave her. He didn't have a problem with his 27 y/o wife going to the Bahamas with her friend.

Most guys read this and blame the woman for being such a slvt. But why would she behave this way unless she KNEW her husband wouldn't have a problem with it?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any laws protecting married men for when their wives are hoe'in around?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl has sex with the masseur, and the advice she gets is to call the police to stop him from "preying" on other women? So much for taking responsibility. SMH.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
How many men go through this? Of course western culture blames the man in the hotel because they can't blame the husband, women are never at fault for ANYTHING.

Now, how many men are stupid enough to stick around? How many pathetic losers are out there that would accept this? I love reading about them but it makes me sick when I see them IRL.

snowandotherjoys

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bizarre how the woman takes absolutely no responsibility for her behavior and some ****ty societal role model reinforces her view. I know this is the feminized world we live in, but it still guts me to read this ****. I don't shed a tear for the man who'd stay in this situation, but I fear most whipped husbands would.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then they wonder why men aren't getting married...:rolleyes:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's cut the crap from this story and tell it like it is.

Went to Bahamas with a girlfriend.
Got hammered in one of the resorts.
Got picked up by some local.
Did the nasty with him.
Had no intentions of coming clean until i found out i was pregnant.
Fabricated stupid story to attempt to shift the blame elsewhere because i can't accept responsibility for my own actions.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy will stay with her and society will praise him for being heroic. SMDH.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The poor woman couldn't control herself...I hope her hubby man's up and leaves her ass. She thought she would have some fun and nobody would know. Stupid b itch.....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy will stay with her and society will praise him for being heroic. SMDH.
remember me what I read once, a hero is a fool who sacrifice himself for others

the travel alone without me would be grounds for LTR termination, so all the whole crap is kinda useless because she is already in the street

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the woman at least admitted that she cooperated (she could have framed him for rape, which she didn't).

So there was a shred of dignity left there. And the counselor proceeded to tear it to shreds.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember me what I read once, a hero is a fool who sacrifice himself for others
I think there's still room to help other people, it just has to be people who are worth saving and will appreciate what you're doing for them.

And the counselor proceeded to tear it to shreds.
Counseling is the most corrupt racket in the country.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's still room to help other people, it just has to be people who are worth saving and will appreciate what you're doing for them.

Counseling is the most corrupt racket in the country.

helping is one thing, you don't really sacrifice yourself, also you can't save anyone if they are not willing to help you in doing so, but thing is even if you help someone chances are they will forget when you need help later, so in the end you should only help if you really feel good about it

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ending your relationship because your Girlfriend wants a break with her friends is a bit harsh.

I wouldn't like the idea of my GF going away, don't think I would end my LTR with her.

I don't think my GF would mind if I went away with my friends on holiday.

Guys write on here that if your GF goes out once a fortnight drinking with her friends, then dump her.
These unicorns you talk about, it seems if you ever did manage to find one, you would dump her for going to Walmart by herself.

Maybe i'm wrong, but it seems you guys don't give your girls much freedom. Paranoid.

A lot of guys go for drinks with their workmates EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK. GIRLFRIENDS DONT DUMP THEM!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think ending your relationship because your Girlfriend wants a break with her friends is a bit harsh.

I wouldn't like the idea of my GF going away, don't think I would end my LTR with her.

I don't think my GF would mind if I went away with my friends on holiday.

Guys write on here that if your GF goes out once a fortnight drinking with her friends, then dump her.
These unicorns you talk about, it seems if you ever did manage to find one, you would dump her for going to Walmart by herself.

Maybe i'm wrong, but it seems you guys don't give your girls much freedom. Paranoid.

A lot of guys go for drinks with their workmates EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK. GIRLFRIENDS DONT DUMP THEM!
that is what you want and expect from her, there is no break from a LTR, its not just a little hour or 2 with friends to talk, is traveling in a place no one knows her and she can get the feeling of doing anything she want and no one will known, also I come from the idea of you don't limit her freedom you just act from what she does, making travel plans alone to another place for a weekend or longer and she don't even bother to put you in these plans? next her, she is already telling you she don't care about you so you should just say that is cool and not care?

also try to put your priority on the line a hour or 2 with friends is not the same as traveling, in this case to another country