Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does "No Contact" really work?

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should take the time an make a new thread and see if you can get some advice, opinions. I am curious how MNIS is doing with the N/C? How goes it?

Reaction score
CFERD said:
You should take the time an make a new thread and see if you can get some advice, opinions. I am curious how MNIS is doing with the N/C? How goes it?

MNIN is doing fine but since he was banished from sosuave he has found a new place to post. MNIN failed in the no contact but the girl in question is being receptive again and wants to be "friends". MNIN is going to try and hit it again.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe i just read this whole thread, and one things for certain this guy has no ability to learn, after so much advice was given he has ignored it completly, and if "impaler" IS right then hes going head on into a collision which will not end well for him

edit: and the only reason i read it all was i hoping for some advancements :p

Last edited:

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this was the most pathetic thread I ever read.

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this guy even care? She's not in love with him. She won't have sex with him. She won't even treat him decently, as a platonic friend. So the point of this is.......... WTF? LOL!

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy f*cking hell.... Thirty-seven pages of DJs trying to help an absolute fool.

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
Holy f*cking hell.... Thirty-seven pages of DJs trying to help an absolute fool.
Hey, that's what we're here for. Hopefully, they'll be one less fool out there.:rockon:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be hating on the OP. I talked to him recently and he came out on top.

The woman he made this thread about is now 50 pounds overweight and has a bastard child.

christoff522

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
37 pages later, this was hilarious. How this guy managed to pull a hot 21 year old I don't know. like latinoman kept saying - afc, afc, afc

I wonder if the fat chick took him back....

jimmy18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
christoff522 said:
37 pages later, this was hilarious. How this guy managed to pull a hot 21 year old I don't know. like latinoman kept saying - afc, afc, afc

I wonder if the fat chick took him back....
Good question

Married Buried: do you happen to know?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
Good question

Married Buried: do you happen to know?

What fat chic is that guy talking about, the one this thread is about? As I said MNIN told me she is a fat cow now with a bastard kid. Ofcourse he wants nothing to do with her. He is doing fine now with his new woman. Everything is a learning experience. I am glad he went through this.

You need to be rejected by your girlfriend or wife in extreme ways at least a few times. After that you just don't care anymore. When you don't care you can't lose. Even though he loves his current chic if she pisses him off he will kick her a$$ out of the door. She better pray he never finds out anything shady about her.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evelsteve said:
I notice how a guy frets over some woman, and as soon as he finds another one, worthy of this time, he doesn't give a crap about the last one.
That is the root of the problem isn't it? Not having another woman when it goes bad. It is NOT hard to find a replacement if you really focus and are brave. I can guarantee if my girl dumped me today I have the balls to approach every hot woman I see and make conversation. I won't stop doing it until a replacement is found. Don't care if I get rejected 800 times.