Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does "No Contact" really work?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Sounds like fun however I have a funny feeling that this will be a lot easier than playing Where's Waldo.
HA-HA!!! Sounds like a challenge!!!! :crackup:

Reaction score
I'm back. And I'm over it. She did me a favor. Time for newer and better things. Out with the old and in with the new.

And the new is hot as hell.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
haha regulated to the archives.

I wonder what KingPin SkinnyPimp would think?

edit: oh wait, we'll never know he's banned lol

Welcome back my friend.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this thread highly informative. I can relate a little. Actually I think most of us can.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I'm back. And I'm over it. She did me a favor. Time for newer and better things. Out with the old and in with the new.

And the new is hot as hell.
Damn....you were still have a crush on this woman?

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Damn....you were still have a crush on this woman?

Actually, I have forgotten about this woman because I had a hot date this morning. And I have another date tomorrow with a different girl. So I'm doing what I always say to do... turn getting rejected into something positive by finding someone better.

evelsteve

Don Juan
Reaction score
for me, rejection is always feedback, no matter how late in the game

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
No contact doesn't work by dropping off the raidar.
It works by you putting your self out there as much as possible so your not with her BUT she still hears about you.
im currently writing about this in my revised how to be mysterious thread that will be re-posted in beta =].
Beta?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Somebody said:
...My last question is there ANY way for me and this woman to be on decent terms again? I just want to be on decent terms. That's it...

Any ideas?
You've tossed her number, you don't even see her at work, and you're finally almost over her. Why in hell would you want to get back on good terms with her? Do you realize what could happen if you did? Don't tell me that you need some type of 12-step program to deal with this!

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
You've tossed her number, you don't even see her at work, and you're finally almost over her. Why in hell would you want to get back on good terms with her? Do you realize what could happen if you did? Don't tell me that you need some type of 12-step program to deal with this!

Because apparently I have a mental condition and am retarded. Forget it, I wasn't thinking straight last night.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this was a train-wreck of a thread. Just agonizing. But hopefully many will learn from it.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think NC is for YOU.

Not to get too much into my own story, but a few months ago my fiance broke up with me 90 days before our wedding because she had some sort of bipolar episode or something. I went NC. Yea, it sucked total balls, but I deserved better from someone who I was supposed to marry than a total flake out like that. NC helped me get over that MUCH faster and move on.

With this last girl I've been seeing, I was doing all the chasing, and then I went NC (except when she contacted me 1st) I feel the tide SLOWLY starting to turn back into her chasing me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phew. It took me two days to read through this whole thread. What an epic. I feel like I watched the Godfather Trilogy or something. I have never seen anyone so willing to bang his head against a wall and expect to get different results each time. Good stuff, classic.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread. There is a girl I have a crush on and haven't talked to her for about 3 months since we hung out, I got drunk and made some advances (would have done the same if sober) which she rejected by saying "don't touch me." Her birthday is coming up soon and the lame issue of "should I call to say happy birthday?" is coming up. Part of me says "yeah, just text her or send her a card." Other part says "just leave her alone, you should have moved on anyway."

Sad story for me but it's true. I still have a lot to learn and more to experience in life. On top of that I'm feeling a bit down today but I have a feeling that getting some important things done at home this evening and getting a good nights rest will make me laugh at this post tomorrow.

Anyway is this a rant thread or can I get some help on this? I'd love to get some more insight on what you guys think without making a new thread.