Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does God exist?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we really do. All the historical evidence, if examined without bias, says that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived 33 years, was crucified by the Romans at the request of the Jews, and came back from the dead. Just because you don't want this to be true, doesn't make it untrue.
Show me the evidence that Jesus came back from the dead. If you can evidence this, I will change my position regarding Jesus. But you can't. Try if you like, and I'll me more than happy to demonstrate that your evidence is inconclusive.

Though, even if you could evidence Jesus were resurrected--which you can't--this is still not evidence of God. But let's begin with this claim of Jesus begin resurrected. Show me the evidence, and I will show you your programming.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I mean is that a third-party testimony could be reliable (although we have to question the sanity and examine the perception of the witness) if they witnessed God, but these third parties to whom you refer in your two bulleted points have not witnessed God, but rather performed acts for God.
They had an experience, which you may not have. They are sharing their experience (i.e. testimony). To say that other people's experience is invalid as anecdotal evidence as a witness of God is simply unfair as there is simply lots of videos circulating around to that effect, not just one or two.

quote="guru1000"]
My inability to witness God due to my "unholiness" is not evidence of God.
[/quote]

That is an irrational statement since it implies you are willing to risk (and potentially lose your life) if that is the price for you to see a glimpse of God, physically. I find that hard to believe. If is submitted to you that I can show you there is a God, you will 100% likely die once I prove it and to sign a waiver that I explained that clearly to you, then would you agree to those terms? Yes or no?

guru1000 said:
This is a book. I can also write a book of stories and deem it true.
It's a book that contains 66 different books written by 44 different authors and there are threads that show there is an intelligent design beyond the space-time construct as evidenced in prophecies written before hand which have come to pass. You are just one person. I'm not talking about one book written by one author, or one or two videos on youtube circulated by a couple of wackos. In a civil court of law, the standard of proof is preponderance of evidence (i.e. just have to establish more likely than not or 51%), and think there is enough evidence of God to establish that standard of proof. Even the Bible has a standard of proof -- any truth in there needs at least 3 witnesses. Again, you are making a point of one person. Doesn't work like that.

guru1000 said:
This was my argument in Post 35. Why are you stealing my lines and trying to use them against me? LOL. I recited that as to show that we shouldn't be so gullible to state that there is no God because we cannot perceive him.
I did not read your argument in post 35. Sounds like I'm chasing my tail here if you said that, lol!

guru1000 said:
I said there is no evidence of God. I did not state I don't believe in God. Again, I do believe in God, but not through the lens of religious/social texts or constructs, but rather through my own independent evaluation. Understand?
Well you may be in for a surprise on the other side if your beliefs about God do not justify you in His sight. Just like I may (to be fair, which is why I contributed to this thread in the first place). How do you feel about your sins? Have you had sex with a woman you were not married to or committed adultery, or lusted after a woman in your heart/mind?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not evidence of God, but rather that we differ from animals in that we have choice in spite of instinct.

The greater evidence of God lies in the transcendental intelligence of how life and the universe operate in perfect harmony and order without a physical being to which to attribute such intelligence to, as well as the mountains of testimonies purported by the affiants of NDE's. Couple this with carnal limitations of our awareness constricted by five mammalia senses, and we can extrapolate that we don't have the omniscient awareness to see all that is actually occurring.

I would further argue that those who subscribe to reality limited to what can be perceived strictly by their five senses are foolish. Just because we can't see, feel, hear, touch, or taste gravity, does not mean that it does not exist. More practical, absent of evidence for or against, is to say that "it" may exist. Even more practical to say that because "it" cannot be unequivocally proven nor disproven, better to take the position of what empowers YOU most.
I never said in my post anywhere that was I typed up was evidence, so please don't put words in my mouth. At some point, it will simply be up to each individual person whether they actually believe this stuff or not.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They had an experience, which you may not have. They are sharing their experience (i.e. testimony). To say that other people's experience is invalid as anecdotal evidence as a witness of God is simply unfair as there is simply lots of videos circulating around to that effect, not just one or two.
I didn't say that. Read what I wrote again.
corrector said:
That is an irrational statement since it implies you are willing to risk (and potentially lose your life) if that is the price for you to see a glimpse of God, physically. I find that hard to believe. If is submitted to you that I can show you there is a God, you will 100% likely die once I prove it and to sign a waiver that I explained that clearly to you, then would you agree to those terms? Yes or no?
You don't understand me, do you? I stated that my "unholiness" to witness God, by itself, does not prove the existence of God.

corrector said:
It's a book that contains 66 different books written by 44 different authors and there are threads that show there is an intelligent design beyond the space-time construct as evidenced in prophecies written before hand which have come to pass. You are just one person. I'm not talking about one book written by one author, or one or two videos on youtube circulated by a couple of wackos. In a civil court of law, the standard of proof is preponderance of evidence (i.e. just have to establish more likely than not or 51%), and think there is enough evidence of God to establish that standard of proof. Even the Bible has a standard of proof -- any truth in there needs at least 3 witnesses. Again, you are making a point of one person. Doesn't work like that.
Be specific. Which book? Which author(s)? Which event? How many years old are these apparent testimonies? Were there incentives? Were there politics involved? Did people stand to profit greatly from the indoctrination of these concepts? Think about it.

Irrespectively, could I not gather 44 guys from SoSuave today, write the Book of Pook, have everyone sign off on it, and now declare its content unequivocal. Now the content over the next 2000 years get passed from father to son, indoctrinated to the masses, and becomes gospel. Yet, the Book of Pook was simply one idea by one man. LOL.

Critical thinking here my friend.
corrector said:
Well you may be in for a surprise on the other side if your beliefs about God do not justify you in His sight. Just like I may (to be fair, which is why I contributed to this thread in the first place). How do you feel about your sins? Have you had sex with a woman you were not married to or committed adultery, or lusted after a woman in your heart/mind?
What evidence do you have that "sin" is "bad"? What evidence do you have that constitutes what is a "sin"? What evidence do we have that "good" is good, and "bad" is bad? Or are you relying on more social/religious indoctrination to support your beliefs of "bad," "good," and "sin"?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me the evidence that Jesus came back from the dead. If you can evidence this, I will change my position regarding Jesus. But you can't. Try if you like, and I'll me more than happy to demonstrate that your evidence is inconclusive.

Though, even if you could evidence Jesus were resurrected--which you can't--this is still not evidence of God. But let's begin with this claim of Jesus begin resurrected. Show me the evidence, and I will show you your programming.
There were 500 witnesses, including Jesus' disciples. God does not operate by pandering to our lower base desires.

You know, I ought to show you what the devil told Jesus. The devil asked Jesus to do the same thing you are asking of Him, which is to do something "physical" to prove to everyone He is God. To make a show to please the audience.

Let's look at this: Luke 4:5 "The devil led him (Jesus) up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours".
8. Jesus answered "It is written: "Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."
vs. 9 "The devil led him (Jesus) to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down from here. For it is written "He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully....."
1. Jesus answered, "It is said. Do not put the Lord your God to the test".

My friend, do you get it? You are asking for proof like the devil would ask. If Jesus didn't provide "proof" to the devil's terms, why would he provide proof in your terms? Who are you to challenge God like that? That is simply twisted and God doesn't operate on that level. He doesn't have to pander to our lower nature. He simply is and You have to seek Him out on His terms not yours.

This is not something that's popular or is intended to be so evident so that you would not need faith to believe that Jesus was crucified for our sins and that He rose from the dead and if you believe in Him you'll have eternal life.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were 500 witnesses, including Jesus' disciples. God does not operate by pandering to our lower base desires.
Where are these witnesses? Bring them forward to testify. If deceased, give me their testimonies and descriptions of whom they were, their relations to Jesus, their political interests, the motivations from which they were operating? I'm waiting ...

corrector said:
You know, I ought to show you what the devil told Jesus. The devil asked Jesus to do the same thing you are asking of Him, which is to do something "physical" to prove to everyone He is God. To make a show to please the audience.

Let's look at this: Luke 4:5 "The devil led him (Jesus) up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. If you worship me, it will all be yours".
8. Jesus answered "It is written: "Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."
vs. 9 "The devil led him (Jesus) to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. "If you are the Son of God," he said, "throw yourself down from here. For it is written "He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully....."
1. Jesus answered, "It is said. Do not put the Lord your God to the test".

My friend, do you get it? You are asking for proof like the devil would ask. If Jesus didn't provide "proof" to the devil's terms, why would he provide proof in your terms? Who are you to challenge God like that? That is simply twisted and God doesn't operate on that level. He doesn't have to pander to our lower nature. He simply is and You have to seek Him out on His terms not yours.

This is not something that's popular or is intended to be so evident so that you would not need faith to believe that Jesus was crucified for our sins and that He rose from the dead and if you believe in Him you'll have eternal life
All religious indoctrination. All baseless, conclusory, bald allegations of events based on a book that cannot be corroborated by evidence.

The problem that I have with these arguments is that most people confuse "God" with "religion," when they are entirely disparate concepts. And when you solicit conclusory stories of God, you are pushing away people who are on the fence as to whether God exists, as they think that all believers of God are indoctrinated and unreasonable.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
You don't understand me, do you? I stated that my "unholiness" to witness God, by itself, does not prove the existence of God.
So you are not prepared to sign such a waiver for me to prove the existence of God? Look who is skirting the issue or hiding. You don't get that your "unholiness" means that you can not see God and live. You are asking me to prove something, physically, that if it were to occur, would kill you?

guru1000"} Be specific. Which book? Which author(s)? Which event? How many years old are these apparent testimonies? Were there incentives? Were there politics involved? Did people stand to profit greatly from the indoctrination of these concepts? Think about it. [/quote] I do not have the time to go over that right now said:
Irrespectively, could I not gather 44 guys from SoSuave today, write the Book of Pook, have everyone sign off on it, and now declare its content unequivocal. Now the content over the next 2000 years get passed from father to son, indoctrinated to the masses, and becomes gospel. Yet, the Book of Pook was simply one idea by one man. LOL.
Over the course of four thousand years? Please, you can't get everyone to agree on how to get a woman on here.

guru1000 said:
What evidence do you have that "sin" is "bad"? What evidence do you have that constitutes what is a "sin"? What evidence do we have that "good" is good, and "bad" is bad? Or are you relying on more social/religious indoctrination to support your beliefs of "bad," "good," and "sin"?
It's based on God's standards in the Bible. Mainly we know them as the 10 commandments, and it's extensions in the NT.

If people are reprobates, then they do not have the moral capacity to understand sin is bad or how God sees sin. Therefore, what may be perfectly normal to me may be a sin deserving of hell in the eyes of God.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are not prepared to sign such a waiver for me to prove the existence of God? Look who is skirting the issue or hiding. You don't get that your "unholiness" means that you can not see God and live. You are asking me to prove something, physically, that if it were to occur, would kill you?
You clearly do not understand anything I am saying, do you? I'll will say this as simply as I can:

1) I believe in God;
2) I don't believe religious constructs;
3) Evidence of God is not created by my signing or not signing a waiver. Signing or not signing a waiver is based on my belief of God. It does not evidence God.

corrector said:
Over the course of four thousand years? Please, you can't get everyone to agree on how to get a woman on here.
This is called indoctrination, which aggrandizes, not weakens, over time. The Book of Pook begins with an idea by one man. If pecuniary or political interests get involved, this idea metamorphoses to gospel in a few thousand years.

corrector said:
It's based on God's standards in the Bible. Mainly we know them as the 10 commandments, and it's extensions in the NT.
If people are reprobates, then they do not have the moral capacity to understand sin is bad or how God sees sin. Therefore, what may be perfectly normal to me may be a sin deserving of hell in the eyes of God.
You do realize you are 100% programmed. You cannot think outside of your indoctrination, as you are still quoting the bible.

Say just one rational statement, outside of your religious indoctrination, and then we can have a discussion based on the merits of each others' positions.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To be made a saint in-a the catholic church, you have to have-a four miracles. That's-a the rules, you know. It's-a always been that-a. Four miracles, and-a to prove it. Well, this-a Mother Seton-now they could only prove-a three miracles. But the Pope-he just waved the fourth one. He just waved it! And do you know why? It's-a because she was American. It's all-a politics. We got-a some Italian-a people, they got-a forty, fifty, sixty miracles to their name. They can't-a get in just cause they say there's already too many Italian saints, and this woman comes along with-a three lousy miracles. I understand that-a two of them was-a card tricks.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are these witnesses? Bring them forward to testify. If deceased, give me their testimonies and descriptions of whom they were, their relations to Jesus, their political interests, the motivations from which they were operating? I'm waiting ...
Again you are being unreasonable. Any witness who saw Jesus raise from the dead is actually dead right now. This happened 2000 years ago. You seriously expect me to track 500 dead people. That is another unreasonable request.

There is no political or religious benefit to being a Christian or identifying with Jesus at that time as Jesus was public enemy number 1 to that society. If you want to make anything about a benefit to being a Christian then you are talking about much later when Christianity was legalized in the Roman Empire by Constantine and the successive Empires made it into something that it was not.

Here we are basing the thread on immediately after Jesus rose from the dead. He was alive for 40 days before He ascended into heaven. Of course there are going to be witnesses.

guru1000 said:
All religious indoctrination. All baseless, conclusory, bald allegations of events based on a book that cannot be corroborated by evidence.

The problem that I have with these arguments is that most people confuse "God" with "religion," when they are entirely disparate concepts. And when you solicit conclusory stories of God, you are pushing away people who are on the fence as to whether God exists, as they think that all believers of God are indoctrinated and unreasonable.
I really do not care if you accept the stories from the Bible as real or not because the level of discussion involves defining questions on who the Biblical God is and if you have such a rotten attitude, then why are you asking me all sorts of questions about the Bible? It sounds like you are wasting my time.

You clearly do not understand anything I am saying, do you? I'll will say this as simply as I can:

1) I believe in God;
2) I don't believe religious constructs;
3) Evidence of God is not created by my signing or not signing a waiver. Signing or not signing a waiver is based on my belief of God. It does not evidence God.
1) The devil also believes in God. What makes your belief in God superior to the devil?
2) It sounds like you do not believe the God in the Bible - or whom others on here would understand to be God. I think that's the discussion of this thread. Prove your "god" exists.
3) You asked for evidence of the Biblical God. If you do not accept Biblical constructs concerning the nature, character, or what the Bible points to as God, and whom people on here understand to be God then your request is unreasonable.

guru1000 said:
This is called indoctrination, which aggrandizes, not weakens, over time. The Book of Pook begins with an idea by one man. If pecuniary or political interests get involved, this idea metamorphoses to gospel in a few thousand years.

You do realize you are 100% programmed. You cannot think outside of your indoctrination, as you are still quoting the bible.

Say just one rational statement, outside of your religious indoctrination, and then we can have a discussion based on the merits of each others' positions.
That's a cop-out. You can't win an argument about proving the Biblical God so just dismiss the Bible altogether. That's the easy way out.
You failed to show any logical inconsistency within the Bible itself or it's conclusory stories about God nor are you able to take any of the youtube videos out there to discredit their testimony. . Now you say I'm just indoctrinated, lol!

Now it's my turn. Prove your god exists. It's not the Biblical God, so you have no point of reference other than your own mind. Not even worth an argument, let along rational. You have no external texts or point of reference for your concept of god.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector said:
Again you are being unreasonable. Any witness who saw Jesus raise from the dead is actually dead right now. This happened 2000 years ago. You seriously expect me to track 500 dead people. That is another unreasonable request.
It's your assertion that 500 witnesses existed. Now that I ask whom they were, I have an unreasonable request. LOL.

corrector said:
There is no political or religious benefit to being a Christian or identifying with Jesus at that time as Jesus was public enemy number 1 to that society. If you want to make anything about a benefit to being a Christian then you are talking about much later when Christianity was legalized in the Roman Empire by Constantine and the successive Empires made it into something that it was not.
This is called politics. Where there are politics, there is motivation to corrupt a story.

corrector said:
Here we are basing the thread on immediately after Jesus rose from the dead. He was alive for 40 days before He ascended into heaven. Of course there are going to be witnesses.
Where are these witnesses? Oh yes, I forgot that such a question is an unreasonable request.

corrector said:
I really do not care if you accept the stories from the Bible as real or not because the level of discussion involves defining questions on who the Biblical God is and if you have such a rotten attitude, then why are you asking me all sorts of questions about the Bible? It sounds like you are wasting my time.
You are citing the bible as evidence. I am questioning the validity of the evidence, and now it's a waste of time? Well I understand why you feel this way, as your "evidence" is inconclusive.

corrector said:
1) The devil also believes in God. What makes your belief in God superior to the devil?
Where is the evidence that a devil exists? If we were to assume that a devil did exist, why would my belief in God need to surpass the devil's belief?
corrector said:
2) It sounds like you do not believe the God in the Bible - or whom others on here would understand to be God. I think that's the discussion of this thread. Prove your "god" exists.
I can't. And that's my point. There is no evidence. It's simply opinion, and without evidence for or against, it does not make my opinion true or false. Are you getting this yet?

corrector said:
3) You asked for evidence of the Biblical God. If you do not accept Biblical constructs concerning the nature, character, or what the Bible points to as God, and whom people on here understand to be God then your request is unreasonable.
No I asked for evidence of God, not a biblical God. This is your straw-inference.

corrector said:
That's a cop-out. You can't win an argument about proving the Biblical God so just dismiss the Bible altogether. That's the easy way out.
You have failed to show the Bible to be true, outside of a claim of 500 witnesses whom you profess exist, but you can't find.

corrector said:
You failed to show any logical inconsistency within the Bible itself or it's conclusory stories about God nor are you able to take any of the youtube videos out there to discredit their testimony. . Now you say I'm just indoctrinated, lol!
Not showing an inconsistency does not make a story true. I can give you the story of a invisible tooth fairy that lives on a star 1.2 million light years away. Does your inability to identify a inconsistency in such a story prove that a tooth fairy does indeed exist?

corrector said:
Now it's my turn. Prove your god exists.
As stated, I can't nor am I stating that evidence of God exists. This is your failing argument pal.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We have freedom of choice, no doubt about that. Sure we have direct and indirect control over 80% of our lives......but what about the other 20%?..................At the end of the day, if asked if we have control over our own lives, and I had to answer yes or no, I would say no. Even though we may have 80% control, we don't have CONTROL, because it's not 100%.
Are you sure it's not 100%? Remember my theory is that a Creator exists, but he/she/it does not control our daily operations. Our daily operations is a result of the choices of MANKIND (including our personal choices) as well as the natural sciences around us such as the weather, natural disasters, animals, etc.

I prayed for a broken lightbulb to work rather than call an electrician, and it worked. Therefore, I have seen first hand that God is very much in control of day to day operations
Dude are you serious :rofl:

Also if what you are saying is true then why is the wealth distribution extremely skewed?
Because of decisions made by MANKIND, which in this case it's a political system known as "Capitalism" where you can have exclusive networks, capital distribution, partnerships, and other resources that allow you to develop products.....sell them....and make unlimited profits.

God has nothing to do with that. Nothing at ALL. All of that is based on exclusive networks, capital distribution, partnerships, and resources that one small selective group has that the vast majority DON'T have.

In the US, 1% and less of people make over $250,000 a year. Only 2% - 4% make $100,000 to $200,000 a year. That ought to tell you something.

Lots of healing testimonies around of God healing someone directly. God can use doctors too if the faith is running on low-empty.
Doctors can still make nasty mistakes, you can get anti-bacteria resistant bugs from the hospital and end up with a infection that kills you quickly. Not to mention you could also get a life-threatening side-effect with the wrong drug. Therefore, even going to a doctor you really need to pray.
Most of the testimonies are bullshyt number one, number two, the ONLY reason we are living longer today is a direct result of the decisions of those "evil" Doctors, Scientists, Researchers, and Medical Drug/Device Manufacturers.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read this book: https://www.amazon.com/Case-Christ-Journalists-Personal-Investigation/dp/0310339308

This is an unbiased reporter who seeks out historians and such to figure out the truth. If you choose not to believe it, nothing I can do for you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your assertion that 500 witnesses existed. Now that I ask whom they were, I have an unreasonable request. LOL.
1 Cor 15:6 - mentions 500 witnesses. Since He was alive and walking (appearing and disappearing at will) on Earth for 40 days, there was plenty of time for a number of witnesses to see this. Acts 1:3

guru1000]" This is called politics. Where there are politics said:
No I asked for evidence of God, not a biblical God. This is your straw-inference.
The Biblical God is a valid assumption. This is Western Civilization and people have a conception of God based on what the Bible says. That's not a straw-inference, it's our culture and judeo-Christian heritage.

[quote"guru1000"]
You have failed to show the Bible to be true, outside of a claim of 500 witnesses whom you profess exist, but you can't find.
[/quote]

Again, it's futile to show whether the Bible is true or not if it has produced practical benefits that are measurable within my life and if it is a spiritually discernable book, where you need God to lead you into the Bible and get a personal revelation of Himself to you through the Bible. You are approaching this from a carnal view-point.

There was a time that the Bible was just a boring book to me. However one time in March 1993, it clicked that the Bible is revealing Jesus, in a sense, through each part of the Bible and then it clicked. I had an intense spiritual hunger during my teens when I had repented from looking at porn and started putting Bible verses around. The hunger was to be filled with Jesus Christ and to read the Bible. I can say that Jesus has revealed Himself to me through the Bible and that's how I know He is real, and the words in the Bible reflect, in many passages, the purity and holiness of God.

You simply have to be born-again or pray to God to reveal Himself through the Bible so you can read the words that can save you. Read the Gospel of John and start there.

guru1000 said:
Not showing an inconsistency does not make a story true. I can give you the story of a invisible tooth fairy that lives on a star 1.2 million light years away. Does your inability to identify a inconsistency in such a story prove that a tooth fairy does indeed exist?
Right, 66 books penned by 40 different authors where prophecies stated before the time came to pass and finding any logical inconsistency is irrelevant. That's a pure cop-out. I arrest my case. You have lost your argument since in a court of law, you only have ONE witness (yourself), and I have FORTY-WITNESSES, and an additional FIVE HUNDRED witnesses, plus many, many other corroborating testimonies floating around youtube.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure it's not 100%? Remember my theory is that a Creator exists, but he/she/it does not control our daily operations. Our daily operations is a result of the choices of MANKIND (including our personal choices) as well as the natural sciences around us such as the weather, natural disasters, animals, etc.
You sound like you came from a Christian background. What's your story?

Let's talk about daily operations. Jesus calmed a storm in the sea of Galilee. Matt 8:27.
Jesus said greater works we can do because He goes to the father: John 14:12.
Therefore, the Christian believer can also control the weather since Jesus did.

The Jimmy Swaggart church was untouched by Hurricane Katrina as his church was able to control the hurricane to an extent that it did not affect it. I've heard testimonies of Christians praying for sunshine or snow and the weather ending up the way they had prayed.

Tenacity" Dude are you serious :rofl: [/quote] You laugh at a miracle I received here of a repaired light? This meant something to me. Not everyone is rich or has the schedule to just throw money away at an electrician like that you know. [quote="tenacity said:
Because of decisions made by MANKIND, which in this case it's a political system known as "Capitalism" where you can have exclusive networks, capital distribution, partnerships, and other resources that allow you to develop products.....sell them....and make unlimited profits.
And God gives the "wisdom" to invent a patented product that can produce allot of money. Heard some Christian testimonies of some millionaires to that effect.

tenacity said:
God has nothing to do with that. Nothing at ALL. All of that is based on exclusive networks, capital distribution, partnerships, and resources that one small selective group has that the vast majority DON'T have.

In the US, 1% and less of people make over $250,000 a year. Only 2% - 4% make $100,000 to $200,000 a year. That ought to tell you something.
Sounds more like a devil-run world system.

Tenacity" said:
Most of the testimonies are bullshyt number one, number two, the ONLY reason we are living longer today is a direct result of the decisions of those "evil" Doctors, Scientists, Researchers, and Medical Drug/Device Manufacturers.
[/quote]

So people don't sometimes get complications in surgery, or contract anti-bacteria resistant infections resulting in death at hospitals?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it's futile to show whether the Bible is true or not if it has produced practical benefits that are measurable within my life and if it is a spiritually discernable book, where you need God to lead you into the Bible and get a personal revelation of Himself to you through the Bible. You are approaching this from a carnal view-point.
This, Jesus Christ's story and fulfilled prophecy. Those are the 3 reasons we know God exists. 3 is a very significant number.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay....so who else on here is struggling with sexual sin? Have you tried praying to God for deliverance from such sin? You know, lustful thoughts, sex before marriage, fornication, masturbation, and what not. Not that I want to feel like I'm the only person that may be damned for this issue and unfortunately may some company on here especially among people who don't know where they are going, lol! I'm hoping one day I won't have a problem in this area and will make it. Is that's what's holding you back from being a Christian? You have to repent from sexual sins? You'll be as miserable as I am having this "problem", which is not a "problem" to you? I bet this is fueling the discussion about God on here. It's better to believe a delusion that God doesn't exist so you can have fun in this delusion and get laid without believing there is an eternal judgment awaiting. Hey if it works for you. Jesus said that many will not come to Him because they prefer darkness rather than the light. Not sure if I can swallow that blue pill after ingesting a red-pill. I take it people want the blue-pill and enjoy their blissful lives of fornication oblivious to the eventual damnation. It's still not too late for the red-pill and repent.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is no GOD, especially as defined in the bible.
Every day innocent babies die and good, kind people who make the world a better place get cancer, die in accidents or natural disasters.

To all you frothing Chrustians out there ready to tell me this is the work of the devil then it makes more sense to worship the devil. At least he is getting **** done. 'God moves in mysterious ways'. Evidence suggests he is an insensitive uncaring prick. If there is a omnipotent being watching over the entire universe attributing human emotions or motivations to it is nonsensical, especially such biologically or sicietally driven ones as love or compassion. Amoeba cannot comprehend supercomputers.

"God must have designed the process of evolution, look what amazing things evolution has accomplished (intelligent design). " This just shows god is an absentee landlord." but look how complex the eye is. It couldn't happen just by chance" retards! In an almost infinite universe, simple probability says yes it could. Ignoring that though, nobody said it all had to happen at once. Do you know how many single celled organisms can fit in a glass of water? Do you know how fast they can reproduce! Imagine you have whole oceans full of them. All it takes is for 1 to develop something that makes it slightly better at moving towards an energy source (like the sun) and the evolutionary arms race begins. A single celled organism reproduces every 20 minutes. How long before a slightly light sensitive organism becomes dominant. If the eye is so awesome why isn't there one model? It has evolved at different times in at least 8 different ways.
There is no need to posit a divine creator.

"What about our innate sense of right and wrong? " That is a societal construct, given to us by our caregivers and the society that created them or by biology. The species that eats it's own babies is less likely to survive than the species that doesn't.
" but Rape is bad". Other species rape including ducks, monkeys, pigs, squid.. And yes it is bad. My society tells me it is and I believe it but other cultures have said it is good and neccessary. Roman culture and the huns used rape as a tool for culture expansion. There are countries today using it for societal reasons. Rape is just one example of nothing being black or white or innate. Murder, theft, drug-use, have all been endorsed by societies.

However, if believing in God, Buddha, Bigfoot, little green men or the tooth fairy makes you a better person and gives you a moral compass or hope and t hurt anyone then more power to you.
When your beliefs make you an oppressor, judgemental, hateful or worse then I am not so interested.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, anyone who still clings to the possibility that we evolved from animals is simply dumb, at this point. Study after study says that while evolution is real, there are certain lines it cannot cross, and always stays within certain boundaries. For instance, a bird will always be a bird, it won't eventually morph into a dog..
Bollocks..all life evolved from single celled organisms. Whales evolved from an animal similar to a shrew. There is evidence that birds evolved from dinosaurs (lizards). Just because a human has not been created yet doesn't mean it is impossible, just that we don't know how yet. Humans are really complex animals. It is like saying because Thomas Edison couldn't build a Ferrari that it couldn't be done. You are also making the false claim that Humans are "special" says the human. Do you think when we all die out and the next species (if there are any left) evolves to sentience (a very useful evolutionary tool) that they won't create god in their own image too. We are still at the early stage of understanding how genetics work and you want to talk about impossibilities. Are you a professor of genetics? Do you have any udea how complex genetics really is.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is no GOD, especially as defined in the bible.
Every day innocent babies die and good, kind people who make the world a better place get cancer, die in accidents or natural disasters.
An innocent baby who dies and ends up in heaven is better off than an adult who ends up in hell.

daddymonsterpoodle]" To all you frothing Chrustians out there ready to tell me this is the work of the devil then it makes more sense to worship the devil. At least he is getting **** done. [/quote] Including leading your soul to hell and possessing you with demons to the point of getting a mental meltdown. Nothing good has come from going into the devil's territory in my experience (i.e. seeing 2 escorts in my past is considered to be the devil's territory). [quote="daddymonsterpoodle said:
'God moves in mysterious ways'. Evidence suggests he is an insensitive uncaring prick. If there is a omnipotent being watching over the entire universe attributing human emotions or motivations to it is nonsensical, especially such biologically or sicietally driven ones as love or compassion. Amoeba cannot comprehend supercomputers.
Talking about the God from the Bible? We are created in His image initially so our emotions and motivations would initially be like His before the fall of humanity into sin where emotions and motivations got twisted.

daddymonster poddle said:
"God must have designed the process of evolution, look what amazing things evolution has accomplished (intelligent design). " This just shows god is an absentee landlord." but look how complex the eye is. It couldn't happen just by chance" retards! In an almost infinite universe, simple probability says yes it could. Ignoring that though, nobody said it all had to happen at once. Do you know how many single celled organisms can fit in a glass of water? Do you know how fast they can reproduce! Imagine you have whole oceans full of them. All it takes is for 1 to develop something that makes it slightly better at moving towards an energy source (like the sun) and the evolutionary arms race begins. A single celled organism reproduces every 20 minutes. How long before a slightly light sensitive organism becomes dominant. If the eye is so awesome why isn't there one model? It has evolved at different times in at least 8 different ways.
There is no need to posit a divine creator.
He may have created everything in 7 days.

daddymonster poddle" said:
"What about our innate sense of right and wrong? " That is a societal construct, given to us by our caregivers and the society that created them or by biology. The species that eats it's own babies is less likely to survive than the species that doesn't.
" but Rape is bad". Other species rape including ducks, monkeys, pigs, squid.. And yes it is bad. My society tells me it is and I believe it but other cultures have said it is good and neccessary. Roman culture and the huns used rape as a tool for culture expansion. There are countries today using it for societal reasons. Rape is just one example of nothing being black or white or innate. Murder, theft, drug-use, have all been endorsed by societies.
People's sense of right and wrong were also corrupted after the fall. The Bible says there is a way that seemeth right to a man, and the end thereof is death (eternal separation in hell from God). Prov 14:12