Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anybody watche the shows "the 100"?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2661044/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

For what I understood the writers are two gay guys which explains all those "empowered women" in the storyline, basically there are more women than men is leading roles yet the story is cool to watch and well made.

I think they found a way to keep the female audience happy while keeping drama at a reasonable limit (my tolerance for drama is really low dropped many shows for that).

So basically they take young hot girls and make them behave like men so the story is cool and the women can see themselves in that and be happy.

Most of men in leading roles sooner or later do something bad, either wrong or immoral.

The good thing is that despite the girls are "strong girls" they are never obnoxious or hostile toward men, some of them also feel bad and cry when something happens to them.

I suggest to any sci-fi action fan to watch it, trust me I have very low tolerance to drama and politically correct crap.

First episodes seem like a teen thing, after episode 4 or 5 gets serious and from season 2 is a proper sci-fi mad max style.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i. Like the show. But I wanted to kill the lead until last season. She's so annoying

Females are the"boss" but the most evil act is done by a female kid.

Some guys will have leadership role.

I find the directing to be great. My ex plays in that show (and die muaaha)