Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Doc's Journey to DJ

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you. There's other ways to get high, like vape pens, edibles, etc... But that stuff might get you too high if this is your first time. Weed is no big deal after you've gotten high a few times, but I was once in your shoes. If you keep trying, let me know how it works out.
I think eight hits would get me too high, but I guess not. I'll keep you updated.

Reaction score
Yea I didn't get high the first time either. I smoked a joint and just couldn't stop coughing. The second time I used a bong and it was nice and I got high after 4 or 5 hits. I held the smoke in for around 10 seconds. Are you using a joint or a bong?

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
Yea I didn't get high the first time either. I smoked a joint and just couldn't stop coughing. The second time I used a bong and it was nice and I got high after 4 or 5 hits. I held the smoke in for around 10 seconds. Are you using a joint or a bong?
A handheld bong. I'll try holding it in for longer.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update.

Diet:
Kind of went far from healthy these past two days, but it's nothing to worry about. It was for an event.

Workout:
Yesterday was a rest day. I can notice my chest and arms getting bigger.

Hygiene:
I had a few boils on my arms from my sheets. I just started treating them and took my sheets off to wash them. They're almost gone. My face is getting better, but I feel like in some spots I just can't get the acne to go away.

Girls:
Trin hit me up trying to get me to go to a movie with her and her friends, and after trying to play it off, I ended up telling her that she hangs out with weird kids and I don't like them. She of course had no idea what I was talking about, and continued to try and get me to come.

Misc:
Just some background information:
I have three siblings: one half-brother and two half-sisters. My brother is a bit of a wild card, along with one of my sisters. The other sister is what you could call a "party pooper" and is really responsible. She's always hated my dad (along with the rest of us, but she the most). She's recently moved to a nearby town for her career and came to visit me and my brother. She talked to me about her taking custody of me, meaning that I move, go to a new school, and have more privilege. My future would be easier to obtain, and I'd have a fresh batch of people to work with. If it does happen, it'll be after school starts. Meaning I need to be where I need to be before I have new people.
I also went a week without masturbating and I felt like a f*cking master. I wasn't busy enough to keep it up, and I ended up getting an erection every two minutes. I wanked one out when I got home and I feel like sh*t. I guess I'll start dealing with being horny.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Big update.

Diet:
Still bulking. Not really anything specific here. I'm basically just eating whatever I want (with some minor preferences here and there), but avoiding eating out of boredom.

Workout:
I'm putting a lot of emphasis on my rest days. I've been able to up my amount of pushups by ten in just a day and pullups around five.

Hygiene:
Incorporated a blackhead scrub into my face-wash routine. My nose is feeling smoother, and some of the larger ones are disappearing. Pretty much no more boils. I'm thinking about shaving some of my body hair. I already manscape, but I have a really hairy ass that I find unattractive. It just seems like so much to keep up with.

Girls:
In a girl's DMs on and off. I don't feel like it sometimes. It's pretty much only when I get home from work and have nothing to do. I got two (female, obviously) followers on Instagram, which is good considering my sub-centennial follower count (it's like four away though). Also, I went to school yesterday to get my schedule. On my way home, some girls were waving to me and smiling. Didn't catch a very good glimpse of them, so I'm not 100% sure what they were doing/what they looked like/if I know them. Pretty much just small things this time.

Misc:
Went to a job interview today for a chef's apprentice that will make or break the rest of my life. They said they'd give me a call, so I'm just waiting. It seemed to go alright, so I'm not worried about it. I'm afraid I'll miss the call, or it'll be during a bad time, though.

I went roughly another week without masturbating. It's to the point where I don't even have urges anymore, I just get physically aroused, which I do when I'm bored (e.g. scratching my balls, then playing with myself; sorry for the details). Today, I masturbated for the last time in a while. With school starting, I should have girls to satisfy me. The only problem is that I can't imagine myself having sex. Firstly, I get so sensitive that I finish in a minute or two. Secondly, it's just not on my mind. Maybe it's that I haven't seen attractive girls recently. Maybe it's just because I've gone so long with sexual satisfaction. While I'm masturbating it's somewhat pleasurable, but then I finish and I feel as though it was a waste of time and I'd even say I feel bad and negative. That was like ten minutes ago, and you can see the mental changes by just reading this journal entry. I become more seclusive, antisocial, and lazy. It takes three to four days for me to become my usual self. If I ever get bored, I guess I'll just have to occupy myself. I'm seriously concerned about my sex drive, though. It just doesn't seem appealing to me until I get going.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update before work.

Diet:
My brother has left to go back to college for the year, meaning that he's no longer buying us groceries. My dad isn't providing and I'm left with sh*t to eat. Still bulking, but the quality of food is down for the moment.

Workout:
Still doing the same thing. My lower back muscles (not my lats, but closer to my spine) have been really sore for a few days; not sure why.

Hygiene:
Had to go a day without washing my face, but it'll go down in time for school.

Girls:
I feel like I'm not ready. Maybe it's because I'm hanging out with my old friends. I'm not sure. I just feel a bit like the old me and it's bothering me. I'm probably just nervous and stuck inside my head.

Misc:
Masturbated today, but I'll have enough time to recover before school. I haven't felt the same way as the last update, but I do feel slightly more seclusive and lazy.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you will recover

Anima said:
Girls:
I feel like I'm not ready. Maybe it's because I'm hanging out with my old friends. I'm not sure. I just feel a bit like the old me and it's bothering me. I'm probably just nervous and stuck inside my head.

Misc:
Masturbated today, but I'll have enough time to recover before school. I haven't felt the same way as the last update, but I do feel slightly more seclusive and lazy.
Not ready? I can't believe you said that. Do you want girls? Go get em'! I don't know what's going on in your personal life so its not my place to step in but you might look back and regret that you didn't take action. Regardless, I respect your choices.

Faps used to kill my motivation to talk to girls. They still do. They kill my motivation to do anything. That is one explanation. Another explanation is lack of confidence maybe. Keep the updates coming bro.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update, with one to follow almost daily from now on.

Hygiene:
Acne is clearing up, along with blackheads. I'm going to start putting chapstick on before I go to bed.

Girls:
I went to school to pay for my registration and get my schedule, and managed to remain confident and calm through 99% of it. I did things impulsively and surprised myself with how far I've come. I held eye contact, though I need to work on being the last one to look away. I don't want to seem weird, but I'll just put my faith in it.

Misc:
Masturbated today. I'm just going to take cold showers and workout and hope I recover in time for tomorrow. Tomorrow, I have a "date". It's not really a date, but that's the structure of it. It's most just social practice for me.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dang you still fappin?

personally, i stopped beatin off. it kills my motivation and my drive to do anything. idk how fappin affects you, but for me it was a MUST to stop. i feel much better socially now that i stopped.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honesty Time

This is going to be a big update. I said I'd update more frequently, but I decided that I wouldn't update as things happen, but rather record that they've happened (so afterwards) and the results as to (a) keep myself from overthinking and (b) just make it simpler. This is also going to be an honest update. I've been seriously depressed lately and have made some bad decisions, but I felt it necessary to be honest in my journal.

Diet:
I'm getting rid of this section as I'm not watching it anymore. I'm actually at the point where I'm forcing myself to eat food. I've also started drinking more water because I starting feeling very dehydrated. I'm feeling better already.

Workout:
My gym closed permanently last week. I haven't really worked out since. I did pushups some during the day, but it's not the same. I've been looking at my alternatives, and I found one. My dad is making it difficult for me (per usual), so I'm depressed about it a bit. He's always hindering me. Please refer to my thread in the Wealth and Success section for more info.

Hygiene:
I need to start taking zinc again. I did for a few days, but I stopped. I'll start tomorrow morning. When I was going to the gym, I was showering three times a day. Now that I'm not and I'm depressed, I'm lucky if it's two. My brush stopped working, so my face broke out a little bit. I ordered a new one. My face is clearing up nicely, along with my back. I have stretch marks on my lower back because of how tall I am. A doctor recommended cocoa butter, but I did that for a while and it hasn't worked much. It also made my lower back break out a bit.

Girls:
I get looks, I give looks. My social circle is full of girls, though few are worth pursuing. I've crossed one off, and I guess it's time to give up on another (or all of them?). Let's just say HB7 M. I had high levels of interest, I believe. She'd ask me if we can go places and do things. I'd just say maybe and continue talking to whoever I was or doing whatever I was doing. Since I didn't record the first "date", let me disappoint you all now. I needed to go get my headlights cleaned and a new deck put in at my dad's work like two hours away. I invited her because it's a long drive. Then my dad says not to come because it's raining, so we just go and get food. She pays for the whole thing because she has a discount or whatever. Then we go for a walk on the pier in the rain. It was like a dollar or two per person, so I covered that. Of course, I didn't make any moves. Of course, I beat myself up about it. Now let's fast forward. I get a bit desperate and try to get her to go to the gym with me or do other things. She makes excuses every time (though argues that she's been busy recently and won't be this week, not that I'm going to try anything), so I lay off. Then she comes back to me and wants to do something. I told her come to my car after school. I drive around figuring out what to do. My passion is food, so I usually just go to new restaurants. So we just go somewhere and walk around, then I pick a restaurant and pay this time. My dad says get milk, so we walk to the grocery store and I buy some. We get back to my car and I take her home. I've actually been holding her hand and using kino on this "date". Are you guys proud of that p*ssy sh*t? Because I can't say that I am. Surprisingly, I didn't kiss her. As I got close to her house, I realized that I needed to give her a goodbye kiss. I stop my car in front of her house and she's getting ready to get out before I even get there. She doesn't even give me a second to kiss her. Of course, afterwards I realized I could've said something like "not going to pay me for dinner?". Anyway, all this wasted time later I realize she's seeing some dude who definitely tops me. As Squidward once said, "all the wasted years". I also went football game with three girls from school from lunch, including her. Once I took my shirt off, one girl said "Damn, you look good" over and over and they were all surprised. That was a great confidence booster. I ended up having a terrible time, so won't be going to future games with them. Back to my social circle, though. My lunch is divided into four "periods". I have second this semester. I happen to be stuck with all girls, including her and some other girl who used to be into me (it's debatable now). I of course flirt with all of them, while also looking around for better options. I haven't found anyone I know in the lunch, but I really want to find new people. I'm f*cking done with these girls and I hate having to be stuck with them. On top of this, my ex is trying to hit me up because she needs an orbiter. I'm honestly at my peak right now.

Misc:
Oh man. Oh man, oh man. Not again. This is where it gets bad. I went almost two weeks without masturbating. I felt like the man. I was living the life. Then I got into the depressive rut I'm in (refer to my article in the Wealth and Success section) and I masturbated. Then it got worse. I bought a Fleshlight. Firstly, I do not recommend. It's nice I guess, but I'm at the point where I c*m and hate myself. Like masturbating is a negative experience for me now. It's also a hassle. I already have a plan to get rid of it, though. Anyway, with it around, I of course had tension in the back of my mind and I ended up masturbating a few times. I said I was going to stop from now on starting this week, and that's what I'm doing. I'll hopefully be in my perfect state of mind by next week, maybe even Friday (not that I'll be doing anything then). Writing this in the journal has helped some. See you guys next time.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout:
Learned a lot about calisthenics and have made a lot of progress on my back. I'm in love with bodyweight middle rows and got the form down, and I've made tons of progress on my lats. My v taper starts now. I found a gym that looks very nice, and my dad is willing to pay for it. I'm ready to apply all that I've learned. I'm considering taking creatine once I start going to the gym. It would be great for mass, but I'm not sure how I feel about most of it being water weight.

Hygiene:
I started taking zinc in the morning. I also swapped to a benzoyl peroxide cream, and almost all of my acne is gone.

Girls:
I just walked out of lunch Monday and started staying in my third block. All of them have been asking me consistently to come back, but I've honestly been having a better time (though there are no girls). People give me tons of food, and it's just more fun. Girls have been more of a game for me lately, and it's making life better. I stopped talking to M, but she and I cross paths often and she keeps trying to talk to me. I think she's getting used to it and starting to stop. C is still an option, as well.

Misc:
Masturbated twice since last update, once today. I've agreed to finally get rid of the FL, as I figured the fact that it's around is too much for my urges to handle. I'm going to keep myself occupied whenever I feel the need. I went out with a friend a few times and kept myself busy. My boss should be back when I work tomorrow, so I'll talk to him about pay; I have $140 to my name, along with a few checks I can cash. I believe that's all for this update.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up about girls. You'll get that experience eventually. Force yourself to do it.

Put yourself first, because it seems like girls are giving you much more stress than happiness.

Think about it like this...

You aren't confused about how to work out anymore. You know exactly what to do. You keep learning new techniques and over time, you absolutely will get better at it.

Same with girls. Getting girls is a skill. Skills must be practiced.

You will get there man, don't beat yourself up. Strengthen your mindset and find a way to be happy.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Workout:
Went to a gym as a guest a few times. I heard that my original gym reopened and I went to check it out; it has, and I'm renewing my membership and starting again tomorrow. I bought more supplements. I'm giving creatine capsules a try, since I've had a hard time putting on weight.

Hygiene:
Most acne is gone, but it's coming up a bit because I'm out of cream. I need to buy more.

Girls:
Went on some "date" with a girl simply to see a movie I wanted. We held hands, but I couldn't look at her. There won't be a second date. Talked to some foreign chick that I've been looking at by following her on Instagram, and then adding her on Snapchat. She started the conversation first, and we talked as if we knew each other. She never formally asked for my name. I was very surprised. It didn't happen, but it was a great experience. Some girl wanted me to do something after school. I was like k, I'll probably get the cook something. It was just me zoned out for two hours hoping I would have to leave soon.

Misc:
Had a time where I masturbated for a while, but I finally pushed through for a week... and then gave in today. I'm in a situation where it's very hard to, so it'll make it easier for me to get back on track.