Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think this husband has lost his frame?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a waste of time to read that, imho. It's a woman getting off on sensationalizing to the world how special she believes she is and all the ways her husband allows her to emasculate and demean him. It's all a reflection of her disordered mind, published (and re-posted here) for it's shock value.

She's lives on the far end of the NPD scale. She is an extreme narcissist. She is sick/unbalanced. She's a woman with a severe personality disorder. That's clear.

What I fail to understand is why he chooses to stay with her. It is a continual choice. It's certainly not for his kids' well-being or his own. Does he actually get off on being demeaned, just as she gets off on demeaning him? Is that what keeps a pair like them together?

He brings in most of the money, and he does the chores, and he raises the kids. He clearly doesn't "need" her. Why does he choose to hand over his balls (and d!ck) to her? Why does her so willingly behave as her servant? Why a "man" would choose to do that, day, after day, after day, shocks and baffles me.

Even though I see his free will choice in staying, I still feel for him and whatever it is that keeps him from choosing better for himself and for his kids. I feel for the kids the most because they are not at choice.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Regarding the thread title,
He Never had frame to lose. None
You don't have anything to lose if you had nothing to start with. He's a subservient.
In regards to her, something seriously wrong there.…
The sad fact is they have at least one child together. Can you imagine the twisted gender perceptions that kid will be raised with ?
Forget about pissing in the gene pool, how about the gender pool …

Last edited: