Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it's harder for balding/bald men or fat women to get sex?

sjm

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this recently as I'm a bald guy who hasn't had sex in a good 6 months though I have a good job, I've been told I'm very charismatic etc and I see a good number of overweight women in public when I go out with tall men with all their hair who look to be in shape.
It seems that even very overweight women can attract men who are considered good-looking in today's society and even they seem to eliminate bald men from consideration as potential mates.

Right now I really believe that bald/balding men in general have a considerably tougher time but I'm wondering what some other people think.

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shaving my head hasn't affected anything.
It depends what you're doing.

Is it shaved right back to hairless with a razor? (that's good if you have lost the majority of hair all over your head - think Pitbull the rapper and cool looking night club security)

Is it shaved to a zero blade with just a very tight amount of hair showing? like a kind of light shadow look. (cool looking if you have enough hair left to show an outline of where your hair was)

Is it shaved to a 1 or 2 blade with a kind of grown out buzz cut look? (not good at all and not stylish and is the look of nerd geeks and gamers)

You will also need to change your style slightly too. Just shaving of all your hair and continuing to look the same won't help either.
Now you have all your head showing are you a pasty white person that look ill? Does your skin need a bit of a healthy tan? (not excessive or OTT just a slight healthy look)

Do your eyebrows need to be dyed (im seriously not into all this metro stuff) BUT if you have very pale eyebrows and then shave your head, it can make you look like a cross between an alien and a deranged baby.

The clothes you're continuing to wear? Do they suit your new shaved head?
There's a big UK/US split on here, but in the UK if you shave your head and wear poor fitting or dirty tracksuit tops and hoodies you will give out a rather 'poor' 'council estate' image.
If you team your shaved head with some decent shirts and a good coat for the winter you will look classy and more valuable.

I grew a LITTLE stubble where as when I had hair I was always clean shaven,
It can help give you that more masculine look to offset the head - but don't grow a full beard that just looks like you are overcompensating for the missing hair.

I found shaving it all off liberating. Before it was thinning badly and when it was windy I was having to walk along the road holding my hair down, and when it rained it would stick to my head in strands and look terrible. Know when to lose it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The fat b**ch has a pu$$y, bald guys don't.

There's always gonna be a group of men who will bang a girl no matter how she looks. Pu$$y has no face.

Test: Bald guy spreads his legs. Very little lineup. Fat b**ch spreads her legs. She'll have a long lineup of desperate guys and she'll think she's a 9 because of it.

/thread

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 44 and bald (head shaved...receding hairline) and have been with more women than when I had hair in my 20's.
Same as me.And that's why I genuinely believe the confidence side of things is the most important.
I spent my early 20's prancing around with nice hair and much better looks than I have now but I had no idea how to manipulate situations. At that age everyone wants to get laid anyway so it's easy. But getting older I expected a reversal in fortunes but i'm still managing to bed girls of around 20-22 years old.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not bald but I lost a lot of hair , I can tell most women consider balding aging sign , and they dismiss you instantly especially if you are cold approaching them ,but you will have better chances in social cercles when they can know you better and not judge you on your hair only .

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are interested in a man's resources, not his hair. The only exception to the rule is when they are specifically looking to have offspring, then a man's looks are high priority for women. Women want the best genes they can get for their offspring. But considering that the average US woman has 2 children, the average woman prioritizes looks about twice in her life and generaly when she is at her youngest and most fertile. But most of the time, women put the emphasis on a man's resources over a man's looks.

As for overweight women....my girlfriend's sister is VERY overweight, never married, and has dated hundreds of men thanks to the online world of clueless desperate men. The overweight sister has had more partners than most couples out there. She's a player in sheep's clothing. Overweight women are getting lot's of sex. Best not to worry about them.

Captain Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as me.And that's why I genuinely believe the confidence side of things is the most important.
I spent my early 20's prancing around with nice hair and much better looks than I have now but I had no idea how to manipulate situations. At that age everyone wants to get laid anyway so it's easy. But getting older I expected a reversal in fortunes but i'm still managing to bed girls of around 20-22 years old.
This.

The ability to manipulate situations is far FAR more important for men than their looks. I've already gotten pretty far in life based on this skill alone.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My honest opinion - hair is secondary to physique.

Half the roided buff film stars and sportsmen are losing it.

If you can get buff - not just big, but lean then it is no disadvantage - dependent on woman. You have basically one look - tough. Difficult to pull off Mr Arty or Mr Trendy with thinning.

At 33, I've lost very little if any but it's in the family, I expect to lose it one day. It's the main reason I didn't take steroids. Once it's gone, you have to maintain physique - bald and fat and sloppy is a bad combo.

All things being equal, hair is better than none but behind money, status and physique.

Bear in mind women have a different scoring system - baldness or thinning is relatively common and is very man like - its a totally male phenomenon, and leaders of tribes etc would often be bald. In fact it might have been a symbol of survival if one could make it the age where it goes!

I went through a phase of worrying about losing it but what can you do? I know tons of baldies having a good time but none f them are overweight - that's the badge of middle age.

Also, many woman had bald men around when they were young and therefore may see it as familiar - had this discussion with an ex who had a bald dad - bald from very young age, and she said she would date bald, guess that's common.

Trendy girls who have younger friend circle and want to be an it girl would probably want a young trendy BF. Expect you could still bang them if you were bald and hench!

BorisMoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
My honest opinion - hair is secondary to physique.

Half the roided buff film stars and sportsmen are losing it.

If you can get buff - not just big, but lean then it is no disadvantage - dependent on woman. You have basically one look - tough. Difficult to pull off Mr Arty or Mr Trendy with thinning.

At 33, I've lost very little if any but it's in the family, I expect to lose it one day. It's the main reason I didn't take steroids. Once it's gone, you have to maintain physique - bald and fat and sloppy is a bad combo.

All things being equal, hair is better than none but behind money, status and physique.

Bear in mind women have a different scoring system - baldness or thinning is relatively common and is very man like - its a totally male phenomenon, and leaders of tribes etc would often be bald. In fact it might have been a symbol of survival if one could make it the age where it goes!

I went through a phase of worrying about losing it but what can you do? I know tons of baldies having a good time but none f them are overweight - that's the badge of middle age.

Also, many woman had bald men around when they were young and therefore may see it as familiar - had this discussion with an ex who had a bald dad - bald from very young age, and she said she would date bald, guess that's common.

Trendy girls who have younger friend circle and want to be an it girl would probably want a young trendy BF. Expect you could still bang them if you were bald and hench!

Bang on.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bald and fat and sloppy is a bad combo.

All things being equal, hair is better than none but behind money, status and physiqhe.
I honestly don't care about the sex lives of fat women and nor should you...we all better things to do, it's just a waste of time. But if I had to answer who has it easier I would say the fatties...there are just too many desperate guys not willing to work on themselves.

As far as the baldness issue is concerned I'll say this. FOR MOST MEN, HAIR IS BETTER...IT JUST IS. HAIR IS VITALITY AND YOUTH. However, If you have no other alternative and can look good then by all means rock it. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE LEAN AND/OR MUSCULAR TO PULL IT OFF. Being overweight and bald is never good...being fat, short and bald is actually worse...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about being bald or anything else, it's about looking good. Women want to be with a persona that matches something they think/talk about. Bald dudes usually rock facial hair so you have the biker look there. If you have a good body dress nice and you have that well maintained metro look girls like. If your hairline sucks, shave it clean. If you are looking bad in the head dept start working out to compensate. The same way you look at girls they look at us. Too lazy to work out? get a nice car. It has to be something buddy, or you can just settle for flawed females. Theirs always a give and take to this kind of stuff. Look in the mirror and figure out a look for your self.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sympathy to bald brethren - I haven't had this issue but I am a greedy **** and have spent half my adult life 20 pounds overweight! If this isn't genetic I don't know what is. My ex wife (a waif, like 90lbs) used to watch me eat with jealously "how do you get such an appetite?"! To be fair, most women, nearly all, do not want a fat bastard like I have been but the real skinny ones (I've always liked quite thin women) actually seem to like bigger. I guess I've always been semi guilty about my eating and thin women who just dknt like food are opposite.

Just want to re iterate, some of the most make men I knew were bald, yes, I'm lucky to have hair but be aware, my biggest criticism of myself is my lack of masculine jaw, plus my upturned nose, slightly lazy eye, my weight etc etc. We all got genetic problems - whilst I am obviously good enough to enjoy a sex life which, while it could be better, had been and is enough, we all have stuff to worry about - things we would change. The only control you have is over your training, your job, how you carry yourself etc.

There's a book by Steven Covey called "the 7 habits of highly effective people". It speaks of the "circle of influence". If you concentrate 100% to matters you can actually influence, Roberts your mothers brother!