Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think boy appearing in Barbie doll commercial is due to feminization of culture?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really hard to describe what I felt after watching that one. Sad? Offended? Pity? Embarrassed? I can't nail it, but it's not a good feeling.

Perhaps we should just start castrating boys at birth in replacement of circumcision.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of Christ I am done. This society is an abomination.

Not only are we pushed to support and accept gays (i dont agree,it is not only against God, God is creation of life and gays cant create life, also against nature as if everyone went gay the human race would die off, but i just mind my business i have my own problems) but now we are suppose to push the agenda of young boys and children being gay ?

It is one thing if an adult male is gay, leave him be i say but now we should be pushing young boys to be feminine and play with female toys?
Good God almighty.
This world is truly done

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of Christ I am done. This society is an abomination.

Not only are we pushed to support and accept gays (i dont agree,it is not only against God, God is creation of life and gays cant create life, also against nature as if everyone went gay the human race would die off, but i just mind my business i have my own problems) but now we are suppose to push the agenda of young boys and children being gay ?
I view genuinely gay people the same as having a disability. They are disabled in the fact that they have no desire to reproduce naturally.

As for pushing gay agenda on children, this shouldn't be their concern. They should be concerned about learning to read, write, do basic math, and play with toys; toys that appeal to their nature. When I was that kid's age, I was more interested in ripping off the Barbie heads and making the girls cry. THAT is what's natural for boys.

My biggest problem with gay culture is allowing them to have children. They aren't able to naturally reproduce, so they shouldn't be allowed to raise children either. Reproducing and/or raising children will deem that string of humans as defective and will have a negative impact on the survival of humankind as a species. This is fvcking with our survival. We don't need to fvck it up with defective humans. This is on par with cloning people with MS, MD, cancer, parkinsons, etc etc. We should be focusing on strengthening our genes to better our survival as a species. Instead, we're impregnating lesbian couples because equality.

Fvck equality.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Where is this boy's father? I think I know, just makes me wanna vomit when I think about it...

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I view genuinely gay people the same as having a disability. They are disabled in the fact that they have no desire to reproduce naturally.

As for pushing gay agenda on children, this shouldn't be their concern. They should be concerned about learning to read, write, do basic math, and play with toys; toys that appeal to their nature. When I was that kid's age, I was more interested in ripping off the Barbie heads and making the girls cry. THAT is what's natural for boys.

My biggest problem with gay culture is allowing them to have children. They aren't able to naturally reproduce, so they shouldn't be allowed to raise children either. Reproducing and/or raising children will deem that string of humans as defective and will have a negative impact on the survival of humankind as a species. This is fvcking with our survival. We don't need to fvck it up with defective humans. This is on par with cloning people with MS, MD, cancer, parkinsons, etc etc. We should be focusing on strengthening our genes to better our survival as a species. Instead, we're impregnating lesbian couples because equality.

Fvck equality.
I agree completely.

Let a boy be a boy and push him to be one. The world works best when a man is a man and a woman is a woman and they come together with their strengths and counter one anothers weaknesses.

Pushing boys to be gay as children is as ****ed up as it gets.

You are right about survival. That is what has allowed the human race to flourish instead of die off, the weak did not make it the strong did. Now with this implemented the strong will soon be outnumbered to the order of detriment.

How disturbing

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fvck equality.
I agree completely.

Let a boy be a boy and push him to be one. The world works best when a man is a man and a woman is a woman and they come together with their strengths and counter one anothers weaknesses.

Pushing boys to be gay as children is as ****ed up as it gets.

You are right about survival. That is what has allowed the human race to flourish instead of die off, the weak did not make it the strong did. Now with this implemented the strong will soon be outnumbered to the order of detriment.

How disturbing

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess for me it depends on if he was playing with barbies T and A between takes..... but as a whole, I DON'T like trying to turn people into something they aren't

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against gay people honestly but I believe people pushing the sexual part of the PC agenda on young helpless kids should be removed from whatever position of power they are, wheter they are teachers or public employee.

Are you a 40yrs old man who likes to dress as a woman and meet with other likeminded men at home and do a orgy? fine its ur home, close the windows so we dont see you and Im not going to bother you.

Are you a feminist teacher brainwashing kids in your school into homosexuality, gender theories and so on?
Well I'll make sure you get market for life and be unable to get any public job or any power over anyone, you can pick the trash at the most.

This is where I draw the line, those who are deviant with no harm to others against those who are deviant and are a plague to society.

But again given the choice between 50 gays and lesbians and 10 aggressive politics involved leftists I kick out of public offices the seconds, the damage cant be compared in terms of conseguences.

Guys should be allowed to play with guns for fvck sake.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speechless.
I'm sure if somebody asked his parent about this, he/she would say "I'm very proud about my kid because it proves that equality exist".Yeah, after a while go and cut his D to be more equal to the opposite gender.

I find such ads quite normal in our days. If you were a leader what would it be preferable?To lead a herd of sheep and do whatever you say to them or a pack of wolves with their own indepedent nature? Definitelly the first. Female nature is like this. As long as they have someone to quide them,they will do whatever he says in order to survive. Therefore society supports such ideals and it works.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova has some guts to say what he said in this day and age. If someone is gay, well okay, it is what it is, I'm not for beating him up or anything.

But what bugs me about gays is the agenda. It's not enough to tolerate them, we have to.be happy for them, we have to admire them and be PROUD that they are gay. And that leads to them recruiting more gays, these ads with the boys playing with girls toys is just an example.

Captain Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova has some guts to say what he said in this day and age. If someone is gay, well okay, it is what it is, I'm not for beating him up or anything.

But what bugs me about gays is the agenda. It's not enough to tolerate them, we have to.be happy for them, we have to admire them and be PROUD that they are gay. And that leads to them recruiting more gays, these ads with the boys playing with girls toys is just an example.
As far as I'm concerned, every guy in the world can become gay. It will never happen to me....and it narrows the competition significantly.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly, I like girls why isnt everyone patting me on the back and talking me up as an honorable strong man? Unlike a gay feminine guy who runs and leaves women vulnerable if a burglar enters a home, I am the first out the bedroom door with my Savage 320 along with my 30 years of boxing to kicks some ****ing ass and protect my family, women and children. Why arent I getting a medal ? Or being held a hero? I have saved a life before while others stood and watched a person dying, as a man I stepped up. I didnt ask to be pampered.

This proud, pushing gay agenda is unnatural