Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you guys have a 3 strike rule

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently was talking to this Asian girl. She was really flirty, always initiated convo, and seemed like she was down for whatever. She flaked on me twice in a row so I blocked her on FB. I did this because I didn't want her to start talking to me again. I absolutely hate flakes.

Is a three strike rule appropriate you think? I'm starting to think that a one strike rule is most effective in 2016. If they have a date with Matt Damon they will not cancel even if their mother is in the hospital. Accepting flakey behavior is a sign you don't have other options.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what they do.

3 they out

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazingly bad behaviour for an Asian girl. Definitely kick to curb

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's to many variables, for me I'm a 1 strike rule. Yeah ok in the distant past possibly 2 but now that I'm older it's a 1 strike & your out.

I guess I've been lucky or maybe I'm really good at reading the situation so I honesty don't get a lot of flakes.

1 true flake and I'm out, it's their lose & not mine.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And even without having options at the time, starting to realize 1/2 strike rule is the way to go

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You only have 3 things in life. Your balls, and your word. If a girl does something you don't like, and she will, as we live in 2016, you tell her you don't put up with that ****. If she does it again, you stick to your word.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont actually physically count strikes. I have some things that will get you instantly dismissed and some things that I can be flexible about..
Example:

Lets take flaking for instance.
If you give me a days notice something came up and a counter offer, I will probably entertain the thought of hanging with you again. As Ive scheduled dates and had to cancel myself, stuff happens ..

Now if you text me 30 minutes before the date with some BS excuse, thats instant dismissal.

So it really depends on how she handles things..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the traits I have noticed about successful people, is that when things go poorly for them, they blame themselves. Unsuccessful people are the opposite. When they fail, they blame everyone else in the universe except themselves.

If I get flaked on, which only happens with the youngest girls, who are immature, irresponsible and disorganized anyway, then I see it as my own failure to not qualify her well enough. That is a productive attitude. Being butt-hurt is not productive; all that does is let your own insecurities chase away the pvssy.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I recently was talking to this Asian girl. She was really flirty, always initiated convo, and seemed like she was down for whatever. She flaked on me twice in a row so I blocked her on FB.
Bro she has done her job. By blocking her on FB you have told her "I don't know how to handle a girl who doesn't show up for a date so I don't want to deal with her at all." She knows she has affected you emotionally without even touching you. Now imagine if you were dating and things got a little rough, how would you react?

I did this because I didn't want her to start talking to me again. I absolutely hate flakes.
Come on bro. A simple Asian girl gets you rattled like that? What if she wants to facebook you next week "Can I buy you dinner and have sex with you tonight and tomorrow to make it up to you?" But you don't get the text because of ego.

Is a three strike rule appropriate you think? I'm starting to think that a one strike rule is most effective in 2016. If they have a date with Matt Damon they will not cancel even if their mother is in the hospital. Accepting flakey behavior is a sign you don't have other options.
Three strike rule is NOT appropriate. This is not criminal behavior where they are stealing chocolate bars from a store. You are dealing with female emotions that are more fickle than the weather. If they come back after 2 or 20 strikes, you just ask for alot MORE depending on the situation.

These comparisons to Hollywood stars are ridiculous. Of course she wouldn't cancel on a Hollywood Star, she is looking for the best deal for herself. Just like you wouldn't cancel on Jessica Alba if your best friend was dying. But you would probably cancel on Rosie O'Donnell if your dog needed a walk.

Remember, girls don't care about you personally. They are subject to their emotions and market forces. If the market forces push her your way, you act on it. If they don't, you lay back. But NEVER close the lines of communication. Even if they insult you through text or want to make love to you, you can always use it.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro she has done her job. By blocking her on FB you have told her "I don't know how to handle a girl who doesn't show up for a date so I don't want to deal with her at all." She knows she has affected you emotionally without even touching you. Now imagine if you were dating and things got a little rough, how would you react?
Luckily, I don't care what she thinks. My policy is to not deal with uninterested women.

Come on bro. A simple Asian girl gets you rattled like that? What if she wants to facebook you next week "Can I buy you dinner and have sex with you tonight and tomorrow to make it up to you?" But you don't get the text because of ego.
And then flaked on me again? lol. If I had kept talking to her, you would have called me a "pandering beta" who tolerates bad behavior.

Three strike rule is NOT appropriate. This is not criminal behavior where they are stealing chocolate bars from a store. You are dealing with female emotions that are more fickle than the weather. If they come back after 2 or 20 strikes, you just ask for alot MORE depending on the situation.

These comparisons to Hollywood stars are ridiculous. Of course she wouldn't cancel on a Hollywood Star, she is looking for the best deal for herself. Just like you wouldn't cancel on Jessica Alba if your best friend was dying. But you would probably cancel on Rosie O'Donnell if your dog needed a walk.

Remember, girls don't care about you personally. They are subject to their emotions and market forces. If the market forces push her your way, you act on it. If they don't, you lay back. But NEVER close the lines of communication. Even if they insult you through text or want to make love to you, you can always use it.
So you'd be willing to keep gaming a girl who flaked on you 20 times in a row. It sounds like you have little to no respect for yourself. If a guy did that to a woman, she would never speak to him again because women tend to have a lot of options. Speaking to a woman after she disrespected you = showing low value.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have a two strike rule. One chance may rule out a few too many, 3 chances is too generous. Stuff may come up to prevent the first date, but I'll make it understood they only have one more chance.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Luckily, I don't care what she thinks. My policy is to not deal with uninterested women.
Good policy. Not dealing is not the same as cutting off all communication. You are taking your frustrations out by blocking her. That's reactive.

And then flaked on me again? lol. If I had kept talking to her, you would have called me a "pandering beta" who tolerates bad behavior.
This is an assumption. If she writes that you say "let me get back to you." The point is don't cut off lines of communication because ego is hurt. This is not the same as keep talking to her.

So you'd be willing to keep gaming a girl who flaked on you 20 times in a row. It sounds like you have little to no respect for yourself. If a guy did that to a woman, she would never speak to him again because women tend to have a lot of options. Speaking to a woman after she disrespected you = showing low value.
I didn't say keep gaming a girl who flaked 20 times in a row. I didn't say keep speaking to her. I said leave the lines of communication open at all times. You ask for alot more depending on the situation. If I girl flaked 3 times and then asked again to meet you say "give me $50,000 I will consider it. Everything is a negotiation.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good policy. Not dealing is not the same as cutting off all communication. You are taking your frustrations out by blocking her. That's reactive.

This is an assumption. If she writes that you say "let me get back to you." The point is don't cut off lines of communication because ego is hurt. This is not the same as keep talking to her.

I didn't say keep gaming a girl who flaked 20 times in a row. I didn't say keep speaking to her. I said leave the lines of communication open at all times. You ask for alot more depending on the situation. If I girl flaked 3 times and then asked again to meet you say "give me $50,000 I will consider it. Everything is a negotiation.
Why would I keep the lines of communication open if I no longer want to fvck her? That's like answering telemarketing calls when you know that you're gonna reject them. She's of no use to me and I don't want to spend my precious time reading her messages. Yes it absolutely is reactive - I'm gonna react badly to girls who waste my time.

Unlike most guys I don't just fvck anything that walks.

A two strike rule seems pretty appropriate especially when the girl doesn't counter offer. "Letting it slide" is what allows women to be entitled.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. I differentiate between chicks I met in day game vs. chicks online.

Online I allow flakes before the first date, because we haven't met yet. I schedule dates with chicks on the internet that coincide with double or triple headers, or an event / location I'm already at. There is usually very low cost and time investment involved on my end on a first date, so the flakes are not bothersome and are expected, really.

Chicks I've met already in person, or online chicks I have met (after the 1st "date"), I do not allow flakes without a counter-offer. If she doesn't bring up rescheduling, she has low interest and it is time to move on.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why everyone is preaching about having as much b!tches on your plate as you can, it's so that you don't have to do stuff like this it makes you look weak. Not being butt-hurt is the best revenge for a woman that flakes on you, just move on and let them watch you not giving a single fvck.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I expect the chick to flake at every date request now so my expectations will always be low. If she apologies and asks to reschedule - I'll give her another opportunity. If she flakes with no reschedule I'll accept the plate has dropped, delete her number without a response and go after another chick. I'm certainly not gonna waste my time trying to get her to come out with me. This attitude reinforces the 'no fvcks given' in your mind.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have rules like this but now put those girls into a come over and bone category. So if she flakes a couple times and doesn't seem to give a ****, I will text her and many other chicks every couple weeks with a mass text to see if they want to get together, if they are down I will ask them to come to my place to watch a movie. If they aren't into it I don't give a f*ck. I treat better, more interested girls normal, meet them out, casual have a good time have fun dress good etc.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 strikes seems a bit much. As mentioned the key is figuring out when a woman isn't interested and/or being disrespectful and stop there.

Have no tolerance for wish my washy behavior either she's in or forget her. If a woman can't decide it means either she's not interested or you couldn't pitch her.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 3-strike guideline: If I flake on a girl three times in any manner, and she's still game--then she wins first slot in my harem.

Contrariwise: If a girl flakes on me once, I don't care if an alien abducted her, she's out. Simple, isn't it.