Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find yourself at discomfort to watch long movies?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I noticed that I nejoy much more to watch tv series, I would rather watch two episodes of a tv series then watching an entire movie even if the total time is the same.

Only exception was the recent movies harcore henry which kept me hooked.

Im talking about home vision at the computer not cinema.

Not sure if its my problem due to my attention span or simply that many movies get tiring in the drama part which happens anytime there is a female character sooner or later.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work full-time and do online schooling in the evening full time after my daily workout regime and dinner. I just don't have time or patience anymore to sit down and watch a full length movie or a TV series like I used to. I would rather use that time to socialize tbh.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in a while I can do it... to be honest if I have free time at home, I'd rather play video games for a bit to relax before bed.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Same here. I have a hard time with 2 hour movies. I can't sit through most of them, with two exceptions:

1. A good comedy is not bad because you are laughing fairly early on.

2. An action film where the plot moves quickly. If the plot develops very slowly and the action comes much later, I can't watch it.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardcore Henry was fúcking amazing. I agree with your sentiment. I watched The Revenant, it was toture. Wayyyyyyyyyy to long and slow.

If the movies good I can watch it no matter the length. For instance, Wolf of Wallstreet was dope. Long too.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. Unless it's a movie I really want to watch, I just can't be bothered to watch a two hour movie.

I prefer TV shows. Ironically, I can binge watch some series even though it might take me four or five hours for a couple of episodes.

I guess I just prefer TV shows.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I noticed that I nejoy much more to watch tv series, I would rather watch two episodes of a tv series then watching an entire movie even if the total time is the same.

Only exception was the recent movies harcore henry which kept me hooked.

Im talking about home vision at the computer not cinema.

Not sure if its my problem due to my attention span or simply that many movies get tiring in the drama part which happens anytime there is a female character sooner or later.
I have to be REALLY interested to watch or read anything. I know people who can watch just about anything and then critique it....I can't.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 30 or 60 minute TV show is wonderful. Unless I'm really prepared to watch a movie, I'll fall asleep in the middle of it. I have no clue why. I just find it difficult to sit longer than 60 minutes to be entertained.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I have 1 x TV show 1 x hour per week that I watch over air channel TV. But I bet I don't step foot into a movie theatre more than once a year and I may watch 1-2 movies a year at home, maybe. An Ex I lived with for a while used to purposely bug me when I was watching a movie just to be a cvnt because she knew I REALLY hated it. She would purposely talk to me about anything stupid she could to distract me from the movie. Needless to say I kicked her fishy azz to the curb but never got back into the habit of watching movies after that.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's movies are missing all the elements that make a guys kinda movie.

Gymkata, this movie has it all: terrorists, ninjas, barbarians, and boat chases.