Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find successful womend attractive.

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do.

Here is why.

1. There is usually a higher level of education

2. There tends to be higher level of personal standards.

3. They tend to have a more highly developed moral code.

What are your thoughts?

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that a woman who pursues pure "independence" is a hassle to deal with. I think that there are rare cases in which a "successful" woman will still [consciously] want the leadership of a man.

My uncle and his wife are one of those cases. Granted...they're both Chinese and completely not Westernized. She owns her own property investment and management company and my Uncle owned an even bigger one. I guess they partnered up and she basically became his little secretary for life. They look like the typical traditional Chinese family in which he calls all the shots while she sits at the desk doing paperwork for him.

Looking at them upfront, they seem to be a smooth-sailing couple. If they ever do have discrepancies with each other, they do a good job at hiding it.

Edit: As for the original question. For me, if a chick has that aura of not needing a "man" and is an "independent, successful" woman, then I'll just stay away. I know one woman who's like that, but I want nothing to do with her romantically (can't say the same thing about her to me, though). The important thing to me is that a woman wants leadership from a man. In my experience, her conscious desire for a man decreases as she becomes more successful and independent. As she becomes older and unable to secure a man, she'll become lonely and the dissonance between her thoughts [rationalizations] and biologically imperative emotions will start to surface.

I don't mind a successful woman, if she comes from the very small percentage of them that knows the true value of a man and understands that she needs one.

Last edited:

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take identical twins on thier late 30's one works at Hooters the other in a law firm.

To me it's hands down.

Now to find one that looks like agent Scully from the x files.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do.

Here is why.

1. There is usually a higher level of education

2. There tends to be higher level of personal standards.

3. They tend to have a more highly developed moral code.

What are your thoughts?
They usually can talk about things at more than a superficial level and it's brain food and stimulous for your mind. Regular "hot chicks" only relying on their looks don't have a lot to offer mentally. So yes, an intelligent or ambitious or hardworking woman is much more attractive.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex:
masters
extremely goal oriented
self evaluates
pushes to achieve
head of HR for a international companies main Russia site
bright, cheery

young, vibrant, sexy... very turn on!
0 relationship and interpersonal skills killed it for me after a year dating

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that "success" has anything whatsoever to do with those 3 factors.

In my opinion, successful women are often the ANTITHESIS of the factors you listed. When I think about "successful" women, I think of biatchy women, i.e. bossy, annoying, shrewd, manipulative, soul-less corporate drones.
They can be. I know a humble, sweet, loyal like a guy female who is successful though. She doesn't expect you to pay her way will do her fair share, and will help you out too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather pay.

Their paying/helping me out doesn't impress me. I don't want their help or their money.
She's authentic, so it feels good. I get tired of doing all the paying when they make similar money like me. Plus they can invite you on ****. The man still pays a bit more of the time, but it feels good not to be one sided, and when she pays its real, from the heart and not fake.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are my top 3 factors:

Fantastic body
Nurturing
Quietly confident

That's what appeals most to me about women.

In my mind most other female "qualities" are useless to me. Couldn't care less if they claim to have a sense of humor, are hardworking, blah blah blah.
Nurturing is great... It replenishes a man's spirit. Feeds it.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some say that "female success" is measured by male desire, and that if men won't pursue her then she has somehow "failed as a female."

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really.

The "successful woman", as in being a corporate boss, exercises confidence and dominance in her job. I don't want her to do this when we're together. I'm not a pushover myself, but subconsciously it makes me feel like I'm supposed to live up to some sort of standard that I don't like. Then again by the way I behave (and sometimes dress) I usually don't attract women like that anyway.

Of course she could be like that only at work, and the woman of my dreams outside of it. But her success alone doesn't do anything for me.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A successful woman should still be feminine and supportive in relation to her man, and be an asset to him.

A woman who demonstrates success in the world will have attributes such as intelligence, insight, confidence, business acumen, persistence & loyalty which can be a welcome compliment to a man and his own ambitions in life and reflect well on him.

The last half of Proverbs 31 in the Bible is an apt description worth aspiring to as a woman; a successful woman.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all in how you define "successful". If you think successful is climbing her way to the top of the coporate ladder then NO. Thats not feminine at all. I've dated that before. I think most of those types act like dudes. They lack a ton of feminine qualities. I don't want a woman that wants to run the show for me. I'm plenty capable. I want a supporter, not some one trying to steer the ship in another direction.

If success means educated, or even set some solid goals and accomplished them then that means something to me.

At the end of the day a woman with beauty, personality, personal skills is whats most attractive to me. I don't care about the rest. Call me old skool. No chics with dihks for me.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living where I do, I'm constantly surrounded by wealthy women. Some married into wealth, and a lot earned their own. They tend to be smug, soulless,and self serving. I find these types of women to be condiscending, and demeaning.

I prefer more humble women who are happy to help support their partner and grateful for what he provides.

I make a lot of money and have no desire to be in power struggles at home with a self proclaimed successful chick.

There education offers nothing unless you feel like discussing politics, mathematics, or corporate policies with your woman. I don't.

Every woman should take care of themselves regardless of their success. If not.....run!

And I think moral code is developed more during upbringing then in business. Let's be honest......lots of "successful" women truly blew there way to the top. (No disrespect intended to the OP).

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if, for men, there is a different receptivity/attractiveness to "successful woman" depending on her type of work?

Rather than a woman who is a corporate climber, lawyer, manager, police officer, stock trader,...

what if she is a nurse, a vet, maybe she runs a flower shop, or owns a studio where she teaches dance to young girls or teaches yoga. I wonder if those career choices for a woman resonate differently, for men, in terms of a woman's potential attractiveness?

I suspect it's less about her "success" and more about whether a woman lives more in her feminine essence rather than a masculine essence (especially when she is with him.)

Many jobs/tasks require women to operate from a masculine essence. That can be really hard to transition out of once she's done/left work for the day. Even for an aware woman it can be really hard to switch back quickly into her feminine essence, depending on the stress levels she was experiencing.

At the end of the day, I think men don't want to be with a woman who is stuck operating from a masculine essence. It's unattractive to them. I think men inherently prefer and enjoy women in their feminine nature. I think the polarity between a masculine man and a feminine woman can feel quite amazing and supportive to each,

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I'd rather have a woman who does something that is "typical" for a woman to get into such as cleaning, child care, nursing, baking, etc etc. A boss? No. An architect? No. That's not attractive.

I also find myself more attracted to women who are a bit on the dumb side. I find it endearing that they need someone to highly assist in making decisions and to guide them through life. It actually makes me feel more masculine.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women that live in reality. I don't like women that spend their time studying bs degrees for years on end, waiting for Mr Big to come along and save them.