Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you feel sorry for single mothers

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah

currently navigating my way through a pile of them as it goes , they seem to find me like magnets

raising another mans kid does nothing for me and therefore i dont give a fvck about them from the word go ......which of course they love

most single mothers are getting laid more than girls who are on the party scene

its worrying

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft. Why should we? I see too many on Tinder who are on there just to find their stupid whiney kid a step dad.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If your spouse died I think you are less likely to enter the dating game again. Single mom territory is generally people who have HUGE drama or like to generate it. When a pair bond is broken through tragedy you usually get shellshock. I know of a woman in my neighbourhood whose husband died when she was 33 or 34, they had been together for 10 years, she never dated again and is now well into her 50's, apparently he was a really good man. I think I would do the same for my wife, I'd have a really hard time not ending it as well. My wife has expressed on a few occasions that she needs to die before I do because if not she's coming in after to make sure I don't cheat on her in the next life.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a new guy on one of my teams. He mentioned he's engaged & plans on adopting his fiancée daughter. WTF, I just sat there cringing. I so wanted to say something but kept it to myself, none of my business & I don't know the guy.

In today's society by woman he's considered a "real" man. He's screwed in a couple yrs when they split and he f*cked over paying child support for a kid that isn't even his! That's fubar, some people are just plain stupid.

Single moms = zero empathy from me