Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women hate physically attractive men?

David Zappa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post here. I've recently come to realise that women like to put me down. I'm a male model signed at one of the best modeling agencies in the world. However, whenever I'm out with female friends, and they see me chatting up with a girl, they say, 'she only likes you because you look rich'. I cannot fathom why they say this, given that I dress like a regular guy.

I'd like to know what your experiences are in regards to women and good looking men? In mine, they seem to want to put me down and make me feel like I'm not good looking. Why would they do this?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Zappa said:
Hi all,

This is my first post here. I've recently come to realise that women like to put me down. I'm a male model signed at one of the best modeling agencies in the world. However, whenever I'm out with female friends, and they see me chatting up with a girl, they say, 'she only likes you because you look rich'. I cannot fathom why they say this, given that I dress like a regular guy.

I'd like to know what your experiences are in regards to women and good looking men? In mine, they seem to want to put me down and make me feel like I'm not good looking. Why would they do this?
As a good looking male you're are going to get your balls busted A LOT more because they are trying to knock you down a notch. Men do it also to hot girls. But its so easy to deflect, I find it comical when girls do that. But somebody that is a little insecure or doesn't know they are high value could take it the wrong way and get easily flustered by it.

If a girl is overly busting on you, either a) you really are a a-hole or b) she thinks you're very desirable or c) both.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
that line... "shun what you can't have"? you know you're a good looking guy. don't let other people get to you.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David Zappa said:
Hi all,

Actually Ive noticed this too. Ive always been told that Im very good looking but at the same time women have also tried to put me down on my looks.

I think they do it out of spite because they themselves arent that attractive or because they assume you are prideful because of your looks and they just want to take a stab at your ego. Or maybe its just simple jealousy.

Just look at this way. If you were not good looking they wouldnt try to make you feel unattractive. So take it as a compliment when they try to hurt your confidence or self esteem because it means that your looks are intimidating to them.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date super hot model chicks .. Then they will really hate you ..

wisp

Reaction score
I get that too. I think it is because some girls feel inferior to me and therefore try to neg-hit me. I think they're trying to hurt ur confidence so you'll "settle" for them.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, women HATE good-looking guys ESPECIALLY if they have a lot of money and a big penis.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I noticed this as well. I'm told by a lot of people both girls and guys that I'm good looking but every once in a while I notice girls trying neg-hit me. I think it's funny.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls feel inferior to good looking guys. I had that problem too as a lot of girls at a bar I was going to were basically rejecting themselves before I could even tell them to get the hell away from me( approach then self rejection)
But that is only in some environments. I found out the solution was going to a better bar with hotter girls. Yes, each bar has its own step on the ladder and some clubs draw the type of girls that can't get into the elite clubs in town. Go to the elite clubs with the hottest girls and you will be fine.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No why would girls hate good lucking guys?

The thing is they hate good things THEY CAN'T HAVE.

An example: a Lamborghini is really fvcking awesome and cool and we all want one. But when we see someone else with a Lamborghini and enjoying it, we call him a showoff and douche even though in the same position any of us would do the same.

Your girl friends don't hate you for being attractive, they hate you for being attractive and chatting up and flirting girls that are not them.

If girls hated attractive guys for being attractive, we would see a flux of girls dating ugly guys all the time, yet for some reason we don't.

Your girl friends put you down....SURPRISE: just like a retarded "neg hit" PUA's advocate all the time. You go for someone "out of your league" and you put them down so they feel insecure and you have more of a chance with them.

Your girl friends are only jealous and trying to bring you down to their level, that's all. Take is as a compliment that they find you good looking, and don't get too focused on the hater aspect.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that when I'm looking really good (tan, cut, dressed well) some women just seem to freakin hate you if they think you are too good for them. I honestly have had times where I've hated girls I just knew were out of my league too. Not anymore but it comes up impulsively from time to time. It's a signal that the person saying doing it is insecure, or has built an ego that they are top sh*t but when something challenges that (a guy that they think is out of their league for example) their ego fights back....and you become the innocent victim of that.

What you DO, is when you get that kind of reaction, you realize that they feel they are inferior to you, and def. have physical attractiveness ego's. If you really want to make peace, tell them you are who you are, you like who you are, you know the score and that it is inappropriate of them for acting like that, and that there should be mutual respect from people you call your friends. If they can't contain their impulses then you can't hang out with them anymore.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't like NOT being the center of attention, and if you're more attractive than they are (even though you're male), it just makes them jealous.

It's not a bad problem to have.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls I'm friends with do this sh1t all the time. I've hooked up with 2 of them who I happen to be good friends with, I go out with them on the weekends along with our social circle and if they see me chat up a girl they'll interrupt and c0ckblock me.

But then I'll try and make a move on a said girl and sometimes she'll be down, sometimes not. very annoying BS. God forbid if I ever interrupted one of them with another guy, they'd think im a clingy creep! I even gave one of these girls one of my friend's numbers who she thought was cute. Don't see why they can't give me a break too!

Although, I'm not the best looking guy in the world (nowhere near a male model) I feel your pain man.

scammbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alicanto said:
Maybe they feel attracted and don't wanna lose you to another girl.
This exactly. My girl always says " i know that you can have any girl you want and it intimidates me".

Its just them being insecure.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy answer.

It doesn't take much to make a female jealous. So when they see how easily you can attract women, they feel bad about themselves, think they're not pretty enough or whatever, so they'll try and bring you down to make themselves feel better. I imagine you look pretty decent if you're a model, so always keep this in mind. Let this be your daily, personal vote of confidence. You can't let what people say affect how you should think, although I can't blame you for your curiosity. :)