Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do I like her or just my ego?

tilger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot tell if I actually like this girl or its just my ego. The story is the following, I met this girl, was not very into her at all, she was, but since I was bored and had no other girls around I kind of starting banging her. I became colder by the time and I saw her coming out of her house with a guy. After that moment I cannot take her out of my head.She became from not caring to being a priotity that I only want her. Is it because I am jealous or that It actually made me realize I liked her? How can I find out? At the beginning did not spend even 5 min thinking of her and now I really care. Should I go for her to see or leave it there? It really borders me and cannot figure it out...

thank you

Last edited:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was bored and had no other girls around I kind of starting banging her...

How can I find out?
When you only have one option, it's the best option. Even if it's a crappy one.

The best way to find out is to get other options. If I had to guess though I'd say you don't genuinely like her, it's just a jealously/ego thing.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is clearly a case of your ego. Or more accurately, a collection of a few subconscious influence techniques pointed out in Cialdini's famous book.

(e.g. scarcity, competition, you now feel she's "judging you" inferior to him, your assumptions about how she felt for you may be wrong (gasp!))

But more importantly, try and see this as a POWERFUL learning opportunity.

How YOU FEEL NOW is how a girl who is "kind of" into you will feel if she sees you with another girl.

Get it?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot tell if I actually like this girl or its just my ego. The story is the following, I met this girl, was not very into her at all, she was, but since I was bored and had no other girls around I kind of starting banging her. I became colder by the time and I saw her coming out of her house with a guy. After that moment I cannot take her out of my head.She became from not caring to being a priotity that I only want her. Is it because I am jealous or that It actually made me realize I liked her? How can I find out? At the beginning did not spend even 5 min thinking of her and now I really care. Should I go for her to see or leave it there? It really borders me and cannot figure it out...

thank you
10 bucks says if she dumped the guy and came after you, your interest in her would drop faster than enron stock after the tech crash.

Dude this is clearly your ego. You want what you can't have.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score

thank you
You didn't DGAF until you saw her with another guy. Why do you even need to ask other than to try and reduce the butt-hurt?

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm generally turned off when I see or hear about women with other guys myself, this may be an ego/competitive thing with you though.
One of the best things you can do for yourself in dating is keep your ego out of it imo.