Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Feminist Alpha Males exist?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
No.

Feminist men are some of the purest Beta males on Earth. Because they have never so much as sniffed an aroused pvssy, because the closest they ever come to getting a piece of as-s is when their finger pokes through the toilet paper, they have decided that by espousing female values in their every deliberation, they will get laid.

Feminist males feel that by saying exactly what they think a woman would say, by showing concern for the "Gender Pay Gap" myth, by championing "Equal pay for women" (something mandated by law since the 1960s), by essentially being a flat, ugly, hairy woman with balls, that women will sleep with them.

I challenge anyone to name ONE Feminist Alpha Male in the world. They can be found with the Obedient Cat and the Generous Ex Wife.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I was just thinking that same thing: No. I have a married friend who does everything you describe and still gets sh1t all over and called fag by his fat wife. He's even attending the local gay fest with her to seem more 'progressive' but in reality he's turned into a cream puff.

So it DOES work bigneil but you are getting returns from the bottom of the recycling barrel. Its a form of omega game.

and heres their theme song

but before they meet their girl they're always singing this:

Last edited: