Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do DJs put Women in the FriendZone?

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do DJs put women in the LJBFs Zone? If so, do you knowingly say it to the females?

Women notoriously say it to men. However, what's wrong with saying it to women. If you read the DJ Bible, Articles and Hall of Fame on SoSuave, there are women to AVOID.

How often did you find yourself (being a DJ) tell certain women LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS! If so, how did it turn out?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, I have plenty of "friend girls".

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP yes. It falls under category because you have to. Dress the part friend zone the girl. Storms, War, and you never know. Haha. TTYL

King of Action

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found myself doing it without saying to her "LJBFs" she's an illegal immigrant, just divorced a USA citizen, not really my type and work at mcdonalds with no future potential to grow financially. Don't get me wrong there are some gorgeous chicks that work at mcadees, and there's room to grow with even owning your own mcadees, however, they are far and in between that reach to own a macadees or stick with it that far.

I realized she's not my type and mentally just LJBF her. We call each other once every month, but no dating spending my or her money on dates.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make terrible friends for other women. And even worse friends for men. Women have zero value as friends. They will not keep your confidence and will not provide any value to your life whatsoever. Next her.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A close friend of mine years ago did the LJBF thing to me (he started out as a man I had a serious crush on). This almost never happens to me but I do it all the time...so I thought OK. He likes me. Just not like THAT.

So I had a mental adjustment to make and we got to be very close buddies.

We each dated other people, went on double dates together, worked out together, went out together, discussed relationship stuff going on with each other...very cool buddy stuff. We went to each other's weddings & were happy to see each other happy.

Some friends are for a season. Once he got married his wife took her place (rightfully so) as his best girlfriend & female confidant. I still catch up with him maybe once every 3-4 years...swap kid stories & have a cool convo.

It's always great to chat & catch up but obviously the friendship has changed and faded.

Never toss out someone worth having in your life in some capacity. The key for me was to make the mental adjustment to a 'friends only' status and remain there without expecting or hoping for more.

Many people can't make that adjustment & you can't really be friends in any genuine sense if they can't adjust. Goes for men or women.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have put a few in the "Friends zone", but it was more like a fwb situation until I ruled them permanently.

It was always on my terms, most of them went bat sh!t crazy after realizing that I was serious about no relationship with them and they couldnt change my mind with that pvssy.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last two remaining female friends dropped me once my transition to DJdom was complete. Women have no benefit to my life on a platonic level.
Absolute truth, as I said before - for the most part- women make terrible friends. 100% of what you say will be repeated to all of their other friends, male and female alike. IDK why they insist on doing that but usually if I want information to be spread, I tell a woman and let her know it's a secret. It gets around faster than an Amber alert.

Filter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't intentionally friendzone women. Like someone else said, I use it as a soft rejection. Usually women who I end up friends with, I either value for reasons or outside of sex, or I have already had sex with them, and for whatever reason, don't want to continue doing so. For instance, I have a few plates right now and I really like the one girl... she's been bringing up boyfriend/girlfriend **** for the past month. Another plate is super cool, and I like fvcking her, but she's very masculine in her behavior and isn't as girly as I'd like. I don't think I could date her, so if I commit to the other plate, this one will be kept as a friend (provided she can handle it, she's starting to bring up exclusivity, too).

I actually have a couple of close female friends already, but that have led very strange and interesting lives and aren't like typical women; they're much more masculine. I've fvcked all of them except one. I do think sometimes there is sexual attraction going both ways, but it's more like we've realized that we're just not compatible romantically, for whatever reason. But, that doesn't mean we don't have a lot in common. It's usually female athletes or artists that I become friends with; I train two sports and also am involved in my city's art scene, so I meet women through that and then there is a lasting connection since we bounce ideas off of each other and admire one another's athletic or artistic abilities.

I mean that's the way my one friend explained it to me, which I mostly agree with. But, in my eyes, I have to add that these female friends are usually attractive enough to fvck, but usually don't compare to my plates, so I just keep them as friends.

Women as friends expand your social circle. I've got no problem with it. I just don't intentionally seek out women as friends... they typically just end up there.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no use for a female as a true friend. Women in general are not quality enough to be deep/close friends with. Between men there is honor, loyalty, and respect....women don't even comprehend this.

I've put 2 past girls in the friend zone after I dated them, but I really wouldn't call them great friends. They serve a purpose to me so when I need a female companion for a concert/party/etc and have no other options, I call them up! Secretly they want more from me, but thats never going to happen.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've personally done it loads - far too often to count in fact. Pretty much in every situation it's been with girls I've got on with, but I'm just not sexually attracted to.

I'm a firm believer that girls and guys can never be friends, without one having attraction for the other, even if it's only on some subtle level. I'm only friends with girls who are attracted to me, not the other way round - if I'm sexually interested in a girl and I can't have her for whatever reason then I can't be friends with her (amicable, yes. But not a close friend).

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had plenty of female friends. But the problem is I'll joke around a lot, and they will stop talking to me if I say something offensive. With guys you can say the most offensive **** ever and they will still be friends with you.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had plenty of female friends. But the problem is I'll joke around a lot, and they will stop talking to me if I say something offensive. With guys you can say the most offensive **** ever and they will still be friends with you.
Reason #158,832,401 why women are worthless as friends.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very seldom worth the effort. You can kind of be friends when you have a girlfriend with other couples. But you have to make sure you see them on your own frequently or she will just assimilate them when you split. Being friends with single woman is a pain in the ass. Most of the time they will drop you like yesterdays fart when they get a boyfriend. And if you get a girlfriend she will just assume that you have boned them and make noise. It's far better to spend time with your buddies and on your general social circle.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very seldom worth the effort. You can kind of be friends when you have a girlfriend with other couples. But you have to make sure you see them on your own frequently or she will just assimilate them when you split. Being friends with single woman is a pain in the ass. Most of the time they will drop you like yesterdays fart when they get a boyfriend. And if you get a girlfriend she will just assume that you have boned them and make noise. It's far better to spend time with your buddies and on your general social circle.
Absolute truth - that has happened to me more times than I can count and another huge deciding factor for me that you can't be friends with women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do DJs put women in the LJBFs Zone? If so, do you knowingly say it to the females?

Women notoriously say it to men. However, what's wrong with saying it to women. If you read the DJ Bible, Articles and Hall of Fame on SoSuave, there are women to AVOID.

How often did you find yourself (being a DJ) tell certain women LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS! If so, how did it turn out?
LJBF is nothing more than woman speak for " i will not have sex with you. "

Basically DJs invest. What do they invest, but their time and energy. Anyone knows in order to suceed there has to be a return on what you are investing.

I would say DJs will not waste their time on things with no return on investment. So putting a girl into the friend zone would yield no return on investing his time in a girl he gets nothing out of. So there would have to be a reason to put a girl in the friend zone that he would normally just next.

Mother of his kids. Would be an example. No longer screwing her so she would be an example.

Female coworker. Could be another example.

Do DJs put chicks in the friendzone. Mostly they just next if there is no return on investment.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendship with women is worse than 0% return. It actually nets out to a loss. You put in X, lose all of that, and they return X-Y, increasing your losses. They cause trouble in all of your other relationships, even those you have with men.