Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do boxers weight train?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Force = Mass x Acceleration

I remember someone saying something about that equation when it comes to punching. It makes sense to me.

You can be quick and small (Bruce Lee) and still throw one hell of a punch, or be big and slow and still throw a hell of a punch. Or be be and quick, whatever whatever. I think a lot of the hard feeling of a punch comes with speed. If you punched someone fast instead of slow, they would feel harder.

Well, that's how I see it anyways.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce lee would have hit hard because of the pure speed behind it. Mike Tyson would hit hard because of the more mass he had thrown behind it.

Although Lee's is fast, and Tysons is slow, the weight behind tysons made it just as hard if not harder. However, he is sacrificing speed.

Make sense?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We do weight training. But not in small reps, doing like 8 lifts or something is useless for us. We do waaaay more, and usually without taking a break training conditioning, muscle, etc... all at once. Also using heavy gloves tec.. to punch a bag etc.. is done.