Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DNC Leaked Emails | SoSuave Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Let's have a discussion about the Democratic Party's recently leaked Emails favoring Clinton over Sanders, and the party chair resigning, without using or otherwise saying, referencing, or referring to Donald Trump. I am a Trump supporter, but I am on Bernie's side on this one. I hope he targets the crookedness in the party and boots Hillary off the ticket. If his legal team is good enough and willing to work hard and put in the time, it can be done.

Thoughts? Remember, no reference to Trump, or I close the thread.. Trump has/had nothing to do with this... This is a Democratic party issue.... I hope Bernie tears off their rotten shell and gets what is rightfully his which is his name on the ticket against Trump...

Billtx49

Reaction score
Clinton - dirty, crooked, & corrupt
Party - dirty, crooked, & corrupt
It is that simple
Realize it and don't vote for it unless that's the type of leadership you want for the country…

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that Bernie sold out to Hillary to me.

He said a bunch of stuff to get the crowd all hyped up and then randomly, oops, vote for Hillary. Don't think she was even relevant until Bernie decided to randomly back her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bernie accuses Hillary of being in the pocket of Wall Street....then she picks a guy for VP who is owned by the banking industry. This election is like Hillary the Republican versus an Independent. Bernie's the only real Democrat who ran, which is why they forced him off the ticket. We can't have the will of the people getting in the way of corporate profits.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics is corrupt.

Personally I'm in the Giant Meteor camp.

At this point all people can do is vote for who they hate the least. And right now I hate Clinton less than Trump.

Ideally I would prefer Sanders to be the Green Party nominee but realistically speaking that would draw votes away from Clinton and could lead to Trump winning. Perhaps if there was a four way race of Trump, Clinton, Sanders and Cruz things could be interesting. Though I doubt it will happen.

For now Clinton is the only reasonable "choice."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really say I'm surprised. Not because it's Clinton, but because it's politics. All's fair. There will be very little public outcry over this, because most Democrats know Clinton gives them their best shot at the White House. Of course the DNC wanted Bernie to go away. The longer he hung around the more it would damage the brand. See: GOP.

For those of you complaining that it's rigged or unfair or corrupt...politics is a profession. It's not for the faint of heart. You get down in the mud and start slinging, and when the votes are counted you accept the results, win or lose.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. Hillary is an establishment candidate, so the establishment will support her. No surprise.

Bernie is anti-establishment, so they'd do ANYTHING to keep him off the ticket.No surprise.

All is fair in love and war, and business is war. Elections aren't fair, they never were. If you believe they ARE fair, you're a sucker. OK maybe at the local level, they're fair. But not at the national level.

Politics has ALWAYS been corrupt. The only reason Washington is where it is is because George Washington wanted the capital near his home in Virginia so his property values would increase.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE now is that because of the Internet, it's harder to hide the corruption.

But make no mistake, corrupt politicians are the rule, not the exception. Been that way since Rome.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bernie is a hypocrite.
I'll bet Bernie got a shoulder tap:

"Hey Bernie, you've got two choices. Accept your defeat, support Hillary, and you continue to get the perks of being a politician. But if you act butt hurt and try to take votes away from her, you'll have an accident with a nail gun."

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bet Bernie got a shoulder tap:

"Hey Bernie, you've got two choices. Accept your defeat, support Hillary, and you continue to get the perks of being a politician. But if you act butt hurt and try to take votes away from her, you'll have an accident with a nail gun."
If they think the GOP is a clown show, what could be said about the Democrats?

Maybe Sanders shouldn't have said Clinton isn't qualified to be president. Hard to take back that statement.

I think Sanders is selling out by telling the people to vote for Clinton.

Also, i don't believe the Democrats will recover from this leak. Plays right into Trump's speech about Crooked Hillary.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I feel bad for Bernie's supporters after his speech tonight. What a let down for those who have stood behind him.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politicians sell out all the time. Part of the game. Bernie wasn't going to tell people to vote for Trump or to stay home. He was lucky to have been offered a speaking slot - for years he wasn't even a Democrat til he decided to run for prez.

If you want a short history of selling out, remember that George H.W. Bush called Reagan's tax plan "voodoo economics," then became his running mate and supported it. John McCain endorsed George W. Bush after running against him. John Edwards ran against John Kerry, then became his running mate. And on and on.

Recent politicians who haven't "sold out" are Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush. If it's all about honor and principle then those are your heroes right now.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a bernie supporter. Now I don't know who to vote for. Will just wait and see what happens. Hill and trump.....what a choice

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politicians sell out all the time. Part of the game. Bernie wasn't going to tell people to vote for Trump or to stay home. He was lucky to have been offered a speaking slot - for years he wasn't even a Democrat til he decided to run for prez.

If you want a short history of selling out, remember that George H.W. Bush called Reagan's tax plan "voodoo economics," then became his running mate and supported it. John McCain endorsed George W. Bush after running against him. John Edwards ran against John Kerry, then became his running mate. And on and on.

Recent politicians who haven't "sold out" are Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush. If it's all about honor and principle then those are your heroes right now.
Well. That plays right into Trump's speech about Crooked Hillary, does it not?

The DNC was a complete circus after the leak. Advantage Trump.

And Ted Cruz is a complete joke. Was never in any kind of serious contention to be president. No one supported him or wanted to work with him.

I'll give Bush credit though. However, he is too frail and weak. He got manhandled by Trump from the start.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

$153 million in "speaking fees." How can anyone turn their head from that, let alone vote for that, and consider themselves an ethical American, in light of the number of each of our ancestors who died fighting to preserve our country from that kind of government that sells its people down the river for brown bags of money?

Our antitrust laws were illicitly suspended through several administrations, but about 80% of it in the Clinton Administration, to allow large banks to enter into the most boneheaded consolidation wave in US history in the 90s. I was working for one of the two largest banks at the time. Every week, we would hear of the new "deal" and think, "no way this one will survive antitrust scrutiny." Yet they did, every single one, all the deals that made these banks "too big to fail" as Fauxcahontas and Bernie love to use that term still, oblivious to the irony that their party "built that." OR rather, Lieawatha and Bernie know it full well, and also know their ignorant, resentful, self-absorbed Democrat voting blocs possess neither the historical awareness nor the IQ to know it.

This consolidation wave was not the sole cause, but a major one, of the 2008 meltdown. We all paid for that, I sure as hell did, lost my shirt in business (doing fine now back in professional practice). I remember the Clintons leaving office strapped with legal fees back in the 90s, essentially bankrupt by a few million at least. Then miraculously, over the next 20 years, despite having 0 private sector wherewithal or savvy between them, suddenly they are decamillionaires. I was like "WTF? how did -that- happen?" Then I saw the record of speaking fees and the blatantly crooked activities of the Clinton Foundation. Speaking fees...paid by... the exact same... financial companies... that Clinton suspended the antitrust laws for... in the 90s.

Our government has been bought and sold for over 50 years, egregiously so in the last 30. We are party to numerous agreements and deals we don't even know the names of but all SUFFER under. Anything but more Clinton machine politics selling us all down the river while those Arkansas POSs further enrich themselves and their crooked minions.

Last edited:

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And psycho hell b1tch's followers blaming Trump and Russia.Blaming another country without any proof is dangerous talk. Russia still didn't write those emails.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sitting this one out, the "conspiracy theorist" are looking more credible everyday. The system is a sham, its rigged and it gives the illusion of power to the people because they vote. The higher ups are in it for selfish interests, they are puppets

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Ted Cruz is a complete joke. Was never in any kind of serious contention to be president. No one supported him or wanted to work with him.

I'll give Bush credit though. However, he is too frail and weak. He got manhandled by Trump from the start.
Right, joke or not, show me a politician with principles that doesn't sell out, and I'll show you a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.