Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJ Vs. ****boy

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've casually been hanging with this chick and she doesnt like ****boys.... she made definite assumptions akin to a DJ, but also a ****boy. Ive literally never heard that term before. I sleep with women that i date and seduce and such to see if i want something long term down the road. She seems jaded and she probably feels used. I see maybe a potential plate potential with this girl. Shes really defensive, but open to kino and touching. Can anybody explain what exactly a ****boy is?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFF boy is only around for sex. So she might prefer commitment and attachment at some point

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A f*** boy is a loser that women make fun of. You know, the guy with sagging pants that lives in moms basement. Fuc# boy.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck boy, the typical guy who goes around fvckin girls left and right (or attempts to) and drops a girl in a heart beat. The girl is eventually left heartbroken but obviously still likes said fvck boy even though she continues to diss him. I've seen this happen plenty of times; especially at the age I'm at right now with me in school and everything. Girls call a lot of guys fvck boys but are still in love with him and what not.

Basically, it's just when a guy does something to upset a girl and he leaves her (cheats on her, flirts with other girls, ****s them, etc) and the girl gets upset and runs her mouth about him even though she deep down still likes this "fvck boy". Fvck boys typically look like the average guy in society and have trending looks and have a lot of girls to fvck around with, mostly.