Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I move too fast?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl in class, I approached her and sat next to her and started a conversation. Immediately she start throwing me IOIs, hair twirling, leaning into my space etc.

During the break, I asked her to follow me to grab a drink and she did, along the way we continued our conversation and also flirting, my gut feel told me this is a sure thing in the bag. So after class, I walked along with her and then said 'Anyway, we should go for a drink sometime this week. Sound good?' and I was met with a bunch of ummms and 'i'm busy' with no counteroffer.

Did I move too fast in this case? We met for the first time and I could sense she was into me already.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop it for a bit then ask again. No I don't think you moved to fast

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she was probably caught off guard or has a boyfriend. I agree with dustmuffin though, you pursued, she declined, now what you don't want to do is chase. If the class continues for another 4 months or so(presumably since classes just started again), just give it some time.

Serenity

Reaction score
IOI's are not a sure thing. It's not a sure thing until your **** is wet. Save yourself the disappointment by not expecting anything or at least expect it's not gonna happen. It will be a pleasant surprise if it does and as expected if not.

I think this could have been too quick, for HER. Some of them want to know you at least a little bit better before going on something that seems like a date.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this sounds like a rookie question but do I still continue to sit next to her or move somewhere else?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter where you sit. Don't let it appear to have phased you.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not in college but I had to take a course for my job recently...

some slight interaction with a girl in the class on a break outside smoking some cigs..
I go back in, sit down, and what do you know.. she sits down next to me "im gonna sit here today" she says..
now I thought to myself.. let me wrap this up.. with a scenario like yours...
instead.. I believe I would have moved to fast if I did and this class is still running until the end of the week.

so to answer your question. yea I think you did. but Id wait to see what she does moving forward and act unphased.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me some years back, I asked her out, she went silent, nothing not a word. So every time I saw her after that, I simply ignored her. She was gorgeous too and their ego can not take it. Well after a couple of weeks she caught on that I was ignoring her.

So then one day she walks up to me pointed to the empty seat next to me and said: "Is this seat empty?" Well obviously it was.. But there was a million other empty seats she could have chosen.

Ignore her, if shes intrested she WILL come to you! Experience has taught me this over and over again.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you asked her for a drink, she went
you asked her for another drink, she balked

she dont want to "just drink"
During the break, I asked her to follow me to grab a drink and she did
likely you had what you thought was a "good date" and didnt escalate or provide anything provocative to get her pvssy tingling
she can have a drink with anyone...

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was during a class break, simply going to the local store and getting a beverage, but really do words matter that much?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actions matter to women, not words

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you just met her, then asking her for drinks is too fast. Unless she is pushing the physical boundary limits and is really touching you. Otherwise yeah I'd say too fast.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did well pushing for the insta-date, college is full of great opportunities for them all the time. Like it or not, what you two did was essentially a date in her eyes. You didn't go alone, and you didn't ask a dude to go with you.

Most likely she was caught off guard when you asked her out again, you may have moved a bit fast for her but all is not lost.

Play it cool, sit next to her or wherever the hell you want to sit, and proceed like nothing has changed and you're not butthurt.

She could come back around if you play it cool.

nyc123

Don Juan
Reaction score
in this case you moved too fast for her. But that's ok. It happens all the time. You just gotta back off a little and not chase, as someone said above. Don't think you should ignore her or go completely cold. But just tone it down a bit. Talk to her still, flirt a little bit. After some time, you can try to ask her out to something again.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you didn't. If she wanted to go, she would have said yes. Trust me, if it was another guy who she really wanted to out with, she won't tell him "she's busy". That's just such a lame excuse.

She's so busy that she can't make time out of a 168 hours in a week to get a drink with you. LOL. Yeah, right.

Forget about her and just focus on passing your class and dating other women.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl in class, I approached her and sat next to her and started a conversation. Immediately she start throwing me IOIs, hair twirling, leaning into my space etc.

During the break, I asked her to follow me to grab a drink and she did, along the way we continued our conversation and also flirting, my gut feel told me this is a sure thing in the bag. So after class, I walked along with her and then said 'Anyway, we should go for a drink sometime this week. Sound good?' and I was met with a bunch of ummms and 'i'm busy' with no counteroffer.

Did I move too fast in this case? We met for the first time and I could sense she was into me already.
Should have kissed her, maybe on the cheek, during that mini date since you two were flirting and she was throwing IOI's.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Actions trump all other things.. including body language, words, etc.

There is no "moving too fast" when it comes to woman... there is only "caring too much too early". Caring too much will screw you every time. If you just met this b!tch, I don't see why she is worth a thread. Spin more plates and only spend emotional energy on women with obvious high interest. Obvious high interest means submission. She will follow your lead and go along with whatever you want. Until a woman does that.. she is not worth serious thought or analysis.