Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I get put in F.Z b/c 1. She just got out LTR or 2. She doesnt find me attractive ??

Have you ever managed to escape the friend zone

• Yes after a while and showing some ALPHA

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No...I tried but remained trapped in there

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I know this sounds pathetic...but I have feeling she is freezing me out: there is greater delay in her texts, and she doesnt share her snaps with me on snapchat (but didn't unblock me) .

It hurts a bit to realize she is slowly freezing me out...

but I am still out here trying to meet new girls, but I think the only chance I have is to run speed seduction patterns on her....

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke @marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I know this sounds pathetic...but I have feeling she is freezing me out: there is greater delay in her texts, and she doesnt share her snaps with me on snapchat (but didn't unblock me) .

but I am still out here trying to meet new girls, but I think the only chance I have is to run speed seduction patterns on her....

Next...........

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you love being in hell by staying in a friend zone? Why do you want to save her from herself to be interested in you?
If you do not understand the core essence of a man, then no technique will work for you. They're just tools, you're the user. Sharpen yourself, then you can use your tools for your advantages.
Here's what Nice Guys and speed seduction have in common: too much focus on women. Stop putting her on a pedestal or think that she's the prize to be won.
YOU are the PRIZE! You can't have this mentality if you can't be better than most guys out there. You must work on yourself to become the prize.
Stop wasting your time by trying to change her. You can't, I can't, and everyone can't change her. If she's not attracted to you, then forget her and find someone else who is. Attraction is not a choice. It's not a logical process.
When I was a nice guy, I used to think something like this when a girl weren't attracted in me: "she's so beautiful. Why can't she be attracted in me?! She deserves to be with someone like me. She doesn't know how good I am and how good she will be with me. They say that love is blind. She's just too blind to see how good I am. Maybe if I keep showering her with attention by sending nice messages and getting her gifts, she will finally see me for the real me".
Do you see how stupid I was? I was too afraid to lose her, so I took as little risks as I could by being nice.
Right now I think differently. If I have improved my life so much and if she can't see me for who I am, so what?! My life doesn’t revolve around her. If a girl rejects me, I still have my self confidence because my confidence doesn’t based on getting a girl to like me or even getting a girlfriend.
Being a Don Juan or alpha is not about trying to fix someone else to your likings. Not at all. DJs are different kinds of farmers. They plant the seeds in themselves and harvest what others plant.
Most men don't know what kind of girl they want, so they take whatever girl they can own. This is why most women aren't happy in their relationships and most men left broken by a divorce. This doesn't have to be your fate. Pook wrote and gathered a post from here (http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....3-you-buy-a-relationship-not-build-one.39785/) of what every man should do to find a great relationship.
If you to be loved by a great woman, you will have already be the man she want. To be a great man, answer these questions:
  1. Who are you?
  2. What do you want in your life?
  3. What can I do to improve my life everyday?
  4. What do you want others to perceive & think of you?
  5. How can you be more masculine?
  6. What you do to make her behave more feminine toward you?
  7. Does she pass your prerequirements?
  8. How much respects can you get from the relationship?
You see, a great man is a man of mission. He knows where he's going and make his dreams come true. It is not a self centered man. It is a man who understands how the world works.
Be the prize by being the man. Be unique in an attractive way.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then stop allowing it. You don't need her. She obviously doesn't need you. Go find someone who is interested.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed she does not send me snaps on snapchat anymore, but she did not block me.... as in I can still send her personal snaps (but the snapchat doesnt work on my old phone)

I feel like confronting her about "blocking me on snapchat" should I? or should I just comment "how come you never post on snapchat anymore?"

@ImTheDoubleGreatest! @Igetit! @3agle3yes @MrWood @dude99 @RangerMIke@marmel75
@logicallefty @VladPatton @sph21

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed she does not send me snaps on snapchat anymore, but she did not block me.... as in I can still send her personal snaps (but the snapchat doesnt work on my old phone)

I feel like confronting her about "blocking me on snapchat" should I? or should I just comment "how come you never post on snapchat anymore?"

You should next her and move on. Stop wasting your time.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question....I really want to increase the connection between us, I feel this is the "one" (maybe I am high)...

Did that answer your question?

@RangerMIke
With her actions i can't see how you would get the impression she is the one. Everything about her actions screams disinterest.

She has friendzoned you and has even stated she doesn't even value your friendship.

Lets be honest Ryan. Is it ego? Do you just want her because she doesn't want you?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

your problem, you lack options, hence why you waste so much time with her, you tried, it crashed, now you move on, stop looking at her snapchat, don't call or send msg to her hell if you must block her on it all, delete her number and find anotehr woman, you are not being helthy with you, and she is thinking you are a freak, becuase you freaked her out, back off and ignore her

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With her actions i can't see how you would get the impression she is the one. Everything about her actions screams disinterest.

She has friendzoned you and has even stated she doesn't even value your friendship.

Lets be honest Ryan. Is it ego? Do you just want her because she doesn't want you?
@dude99

Perfectly honest: not my ego........she is just my type, everything about her, she definiitely is wife material....

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@dude99

Im just saying its not my ego..... I already met another chick.....but thats another story for another thread...
I hope this one is a lot more receptive and better for you