Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did anyone see Corey Wayne hand sandman his own ass last week?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wayne did a video which he mentioned mgtow in and while he made a couple of mistakes due to not really fully understanding mgtow he basically got it right saying it's for guys who have checked out and have a lot of negativity.

Sandman replied and wayne just expertly shut him down, it was quite amusing.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Wayne did a video which he mentioned mgtow in and while he made a couple of mistakes due to not really fully understanding mgtow he basically got it right saying it's for guys who have checked out and have a lot of negativity.

Sandman replied and wayne just expertly shut him down, it was quite amusing.
1. Who the fvck is Sandman?
2. Why don't you post the aforementioned video in your post?
3. In your opinion, what were the mistakes WC made in regards to not fully understanding mgtow?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So before debating about this delicate subject we have to answer an importan question...who the fvck is sandman?

We need to know which one is so we can match him either with mcgregor, makarov or spiderman...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW is a bit too negative. But it raises some very good points

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is a Doc Love clone. I own Doc Love's book and this guy is blatantly plagiarizing his material and marketing it as his own. He doesn't have a clue what MGTOW is and his video sounds like it was based on a 30 second search on Wikipedia.

B

BlueAlpha1

Corey Wayne's solution for women that exhibit all the cheating signs is to act like nothing is bothering you so she gets interested again...I'll pass.
Yes, I've been saying this for a while. Not sure what the appeal is. He's a clown with a feminine voice charging $1000 for a Skype session, where he tells men to act like women. And "life coaches" are the most insufferable, annoying con artists on earth to begin with.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW is a bit too negative. But it raises some very good points
I feel for MGTOW.

To me they're dudes who are trying to do good by their gender, but are always going to be fighting a losing battle. They're dropping their standards and arguing on the same premise as feminists, but they're not that influential. Hence why people see it as a bit of a joke.

You deal with feminists by patting them on a head and say "thats nice" and then ignore them.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched a few videos on Corey Wayne never drew me in personally I feel like he is a pushover