Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

defensiveend96 JOURNAL

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much procrastination when it comes to the Ladies. Still a lot of work to be put in that department. Too much talk little action, you see, you like, you attack. 1,2,3 blitzkrieg.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply NoDanny. You are correct. I need to start talking to more girls and escalating.

Not much has been happening lately. I've been pretty bored. I'm trying to find a job to get some extra money to buy a car. Workouts are still going good. I wanna lose a bit more belly fat so my abs show better. I haven't seen the girl I've wanted to talk to at school yet so I haven't had a chance to approach her. I have nothing planned for spring break so it might be very boring too.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much has happened lately. Break has been pretty boring. I've been feeling sh*tty about myself too and my self confidence is low. I don't know why it's like this but it happens like twice a month. For a week or 2 I feel good about myself and then all of a sudden I feel like sh*t about myself. Hopefully I can figure it out. I'm still working out and everything but even when I'm working out I feel sh*tty about myself.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is you're guys opinions on dating girls younger than you in high school. There is this freshman girl who likes me and she is pretty hot. I'm a junior so it might be weird. The age difference seems a little weird to me. What do you think?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally fine. Only time in your life that it will still be legal

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply NoDanny. I appreciate the advice.

I started nofap and I'm about a week into it. Haven't seen many results yet, but I feel good so that's good.

If I didn't mention this before, I started another cut. Lost 3 pounds and half an inch off the waist so far which is good. I want to lose about 7 more pounds and 1 and a half inches off my waist. I want my abs to show better so it might take more.

Right now I'm focusing on improving my confidence and self esteem. I'm trying to stop the negative thoughts I have and try to have a more laid back attitude. I think nofap is helping with this. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll update again tomorrow as I'm gonna talk to some girls. I'm off to the gym now.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been pretty good lately. Feeling the benefits of nofap already. Its been a bit more than a week since I started and I already feel more confident. Also the negative thoughts have gone away and little things don't really bother me anymore.

Workouts are going good. I'm getting stronger while also cutting some extra fat. Also, I impressed a girl today while I was deadlifting.

I haven't talked to many girls this week which is disappointing. The only chances I have to talk to girls are in the halls as there aren't any hot girls in my classes. I don't know how I should approach girls in the halls as they are usually walking or with friends. I really need to talk to more girls though. Its already April and I don't have any plates. I want to talk to that freshman girl I mentioned in an earlier post because she likes me but again I only see her in the halls.

Anyway thanks for reading. Some advice would be appreciated.

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure it's about getting girls? I am going to give honest review here - From what I read it feels to me that it's more about fulfilling your ego more than anything. Oh, girls look at me, zzhoooom! Ego pot full. Oh! No IoIs...pooff! Empty. Oh! IoIs! ZZhhooom! Full!

I am not sure if I can help you out or anything because I don't think I stand anywhere to give advice to anyone so I just typed what I felt. You have every right to consider it insignificant.

Good luck buddy!

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
GetBetter said:
Are you sure it's about getting girls? I am going to give honest review here - From what I read it feels to me that it's more about fulfilling your ego more than anything. Oh, girls look at me, zzhoooom! Ego pot full. Oh! No IoIs...pooff! Empty. Oh! IoIs! ZZhhooom! Full!

I am not sure if I can help you out or anything because I don't think I stand anywhere to give advice to anyone so I just typed what I felt. You have every right to consider it insignificant.

Good luck buddy!
I actually agree with you man. It's true, every time a girl looks at me I get an ego boost, and then when there's no iois then I feel ****ty. You're 100 percent correct on this. I need to fix it though. Do you have any advice?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been really good lately. Two weeks into nofap now and feeling great. I feel a lot more confident and my self esteem is very good. The urges have been rough at times but I try to find something to occupy myself and they go away.

Lost 2.5lbs and another half inch off my waist. I think I will have to lose about 10 more lbs to get where I want.

I'm gonna strike up a conversation with that freshman girl I mentioned earlier. Shes been staring at me and I think it will be easy to get her. Also, I've realized that you don't need to think so much when you want to talk to a girl because you end up hesitated and not approaching. What you say doesn't matter as much because the girl already thinks you're attractive since shes been staring. You just need to establish some sort of base for the relationship and take it from there.

Reaction score
I'm pretty new on this site, but I might have something that would help. Just think about how she wants you to talk to her. She already likes you and is just waiting for you to do something. I like to think about how I feel when someone I find attractive strikes up a conversation with me, then think about how I'M giving them the same feeling. A quote I'm beginning to live by, is "Just Do It."

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Aspiring Don Juan.

I fukked up today and missed a perfect opportunity to approach the hot girl at my bus stop. It really pissed me off because I know that she likes me and for fuk sakes shes just a girl I can literally say anything to her. Fukk man I'm really dwelling on this mistake. I am so fukking tired of not approaching girls. They like me, they stare at me, and I don't do sh!t all about it. Tomorrow will be different though. I am going to approach a girl no matter what. Mark my words SoSuave. I'm gonna talk to either the girl at the bus stop or the freshman girl because they seem to be the ones who like me at the moment. I'm gonna open with something super simple because, honestly, one of the reasons I don't approach is because I cant think of a "good" opener. Anyway, I will update with results tomorrow. Thoughts and advice are appreciated.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
...Gonna be honest here. I had a few good opportunities to approach different girls and I didn't. I'm running out of time. School is gonna end sooner than I think and I don't have any girls yet. I seriously need to stop procrastinating and get my head out of my ass

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut is going good. Down another 3 pounds and an inch of my waist. My abs are starting to show. Hopefully I can finish this cut in a few weeks.

My confidence and self esteem have been very good for a while now. I feel good about myself and I look good too.

I know you guys are gonna get mad but I didn't approach. I didn't have many opportunities but that isn't an excuse. I need to learn to make opportunities.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have started feeling a strong urge to talk to Crystal again and I don't know why. I felt like I was over her months ago and I hardly thought about her but now I want to talk to her again and I'm thinking about her again. I am going to try to get rid of this urge and these thoughts.

I'm gonna turn the focus away from girls for a bit. My confidence is not where I want it to be and I need to work on my inner game. I don't believe in myself. I am going to focus on myself and continue to work on myself. I want to lose another 5 pounds or so before summer and I also want to get stronger before next football season. I want to get better grades too and work harder in school, I have become lazy in school lately.

Reaction score
What's stopping you from approaching girls in your grade? You also even said you had a few good opportunities to approach them so why didn't you. I feel like you don't want other people to judge you, because that is one of the only things that stopped me before, and still makes me hesitate now. I normally think that I'm the one getting girls, not them. Fvck them they can laugh all they want.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aspiring Don Juan said:
What's stopping you from approaching girls in your grade? You also even said you had a few good opportunities to approach them so why didn't you. I feel like you don't want other people to judge you, because that is one of the only things that stopped me before, and still makes me hesitate now. I normally think that I'm the one getting girls, not them. Fvck them they can laugh all they want.
Thanks for the reply. I want to work on my confidence and my self esteem right now because it is low. I don't believe in myself and I need to work on these things. I've had good opportunities to approach but I didn't, and I think this is due to low confidence so I am gonna try to work on it. Like when I want to approach and I have an opportunity, I start to think negative thoughts about myself and then I don't approach.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling good lately. Confidence is high, I feel really good about myself.

Workouts are great. I look really good and am close to a beach ready body. Went for a long bike today which was a lot of fun.

I feel like I don't need girls to be happy. When I was out biking, I just thought for a bit and I realized that I'm happy with myself and the progress I'm making with my self improvement. Ever since I've started this journal I've felt like I needed a girlfriend, but now I am actually happy with myself and don't feel like I need another person to be happy.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

I finished up my cut. I look really good. I lost a little strength though so I need to work on getting it back. Football weightlifting starts soon too so I need to be as strong as possible to impress the coaches.

I feel really good about myself and my confidence is still high. Im pretty happy about this because I would usually only feel confident or good about myself for a few days and then I would revert back to having negative thoughts.

Not much to report on the ladies. I have been getting a lot of attention from girls lately and a bunch think that I'm hot. Some girls I catch just staring for a while and they Don't even look away when I catch them. There isn't any girls I want to date though and most that I meet aren't my type. I still have the urge to talk to Crystal. I don't know why, I was over her for a while but now it's coming back. I saw her talking with some nerdy awkward guy and I don't know why but it made me jealous and angry. I'm trying my best to get rid of the urge to talk to her.

Anyway, that's all for now. Not much exciting stuff has happened lately...