Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

defensiveend96 JOURNAL

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Please an Update on....

What happened to Taylor?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
What happened to Taylor?
She moved away. Last time I saw her was way back in December. After the winter break I never saw her again. Kinda sucks cuz she was a lot of fun but oh well. I actually didn't know what happened at first and I hadn't seen her for a while but then she texted me a while ago and said she moved. I didn't bother to reply. I still think about her some times but what's done is done.

On to what happened today. I said in my previous post that I was going to go out and I did. I wandered around town a bit until I ended up at this carnival thing. I said f*ck it I will check it out and see if there's any girls. There weren't many around my age that were hot but this one girl started talking to me about football because I was wearing my jersey. Anyway she asked about high school football and we talked about that for a bit. Then she asked if the girls around school were all over me because I am a football player and I just laughed and agreed. Then she says "enjoy the p*ssy" and walks away. Wtf? That was probably the strangest thing a girl has ever done to me. I continued to walk around the carnival and I got a snow cone. I saw this one girl talking to a friend of mine and he motioned for me to come over so I came over and said hi. The girl checked me out in the most obvious way. It was one of those really quick up and down things that girls do. Anyway I joked around with them for a bit and then he said they had to go. Turns out he was trying to pull the girl. She wasn't really my type, she was a total skank, but all the best to my friend.

That's all for today. I did a bit of lifting and guitar playing today too.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty bored right now so to kill some time I'm gonna update this.

Had football game yesterday. Played well again and we won. I'm getting really excited for high school football this fall.

I passed every course so I am not going to summer school. That's really awesome because I would have hated summer school.

Nothing new in the girl department. Today, I had to hold myself back from texting Crystal. I know you guys are gonna say get over her and trust me I am trying but everything reminds me of her. I'm so stupid for not asking her out. She was in love with me, she was crazy for me, she wanted me bad. And all I had to do was ask her out. It pisses me off so much that I didn't escalate. I've learned a very important lesson the hard way. Strike while the iron is hot. There is no way in hell I am making this mistake again because it sucks.
I have to go meet some girls. I've been going out every day and hanging around town and stuff but I haven't met any new girls since last week. I might go to the mall and see if there is any girls that catch my eye.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much new to report. Life's been pretty solid.

Workouts have been going great. I am noticing more muscle definition and tone. Right now I'm working on loosing a little fat to make my muscles pop more. I want to get my abs more defined too. Currently I am doing a lot of intense cardio.

I met a new girl, Jess, she's the water girl for the football team. I didn't really like her at the start of the season but lately she's been really touchy with me and using any excuse to touch me. Last week we were talking and I said I had to go because practice was starting and she kinda grabbed my hand lightly and said wait don't go. I laughed and said sorry but practice is starting. Yesterday she started massaging my shoulders from behind and said hi but it turns out she just wanted me to refill the water. Anyway she is about a 7 to 7.5. I won't ask her out, probably just use her for practice as she is moving to a different city after the season. Still it's really good practice to get ready for when school starts.
Today I was watching the peewee football game at the local stadium and I was wearing my jersey because players didn't have to pay for tickets if they had their jerseys on and I have zero money. Anyway I tend to get more looks from girls when I wear it. This one girl was leaning on her boyfriends shoulder and I caught her looking at me a few times. The thing I don't get is that the girl was an 8.5 and the dude was ugly. I guess good game trumps all. Anyway this girl was looking at me a lot and I saw her half smile when I was joking around with some buds. I wanted to talk to her but she was with her boyfriend. It seems like a lot of the good girls are taken.
Now a question for you guys. Where do you go in the summer to meet girls? I thought about the mall but last time I went there was only old people and fat chicks. I also think going there just to pick up girls would seem creepy. I also thought of doing volunteering but I'm not sure what I would like to volunteer for.

That's all for now. I would appreciate some advice.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Stop Making Excuses

defensiveend96 said:
Anyway she is about a 7 to 7.5. I won't ask her out, probably just use her for practice as she is moving to a different city after the season. Still it's really good practice to get ready for when school starts.
Stop making up excuses and go holla at her, and while you're hollerin' at her, take the interaction as far as it will go.

defensiveend96 said:
I wanted to talk to her but she was with her boyfriend. It seems like a lot of the good girls are taken.
Stop making excuses and good give these hoes some of that good DE 96 game.

defensiveend96 said:
Now a question for you guys. Where do you go in the summer to meet girls?
Since ole Rex lives in NYC, I can do street game, day game in the park. Night game is the sh*t here.

defensiveend96 said:
I also think going there just to pick up girls would seem creepy.
To paraphrase Tyler Durden, "The only thing that's creepier than than going to mall to pick up girls, is NOT going to the mall to pick up girls. Dude, in order to get good at game you have to go to target rich locations, in order words you have to go to places where you'll find women in en masse.

I particularly don't like clubs, they're loud, the music sucks, chicks are easily distracted and sometimes the bathrooms are nasty as f*ck, but I go there because that's where the chicks are. Being that you're underage and going to clubs and bars are out for you, you're going to have to do street game and get your ass over to the mall, and stop making excuses.

defensiveend96 said:
I also thought of doing volunteering but I'm not sure what I would like to volunteer for.
Is it possible for you to work with your local Pop Warner football league?

That's all for now. I would appreciate some advice.[/QUOTE]

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Rex thanks for the advice. I get what you mean by going to target rich locations and the mall is definitely full of girls my age. Do you have any tips on mall cold approach and game? I was thinking of using the opener "hey its not nice to stare you know, I mean I know I'm cute but still". I would use this if I was getting eye contact from a girl. It worked well at school for me and even a few of my AFC friends. So yeah I would appreciate some tips as I am planning to go to the mall soon. Do you think I should go solo or with a buddy of mine who also wants to meet girls?

Also when I go to the mall I'm probably gonna buy some new shirts and jeans. Maybe a new pair of nikes if I can make some more cash.

I want to get my body fat level down to 14 percent. Currently it is at 16 percent. My workouts include high intensity cardio and heavy lifting. I'm aiming to get 14 percent body fat before school starts.

That's all for now

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
Do you have any tips on mall cold approach and game?
That question is hella broad and you’re going to have to be more specific. As far as an overriding view as far as cold approach pick up, as I said in my latest field report, The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177649 (which I strongly advise you to read because it’s a lot of game on what not to do,) these b*tches are rude, impolite, inconsiderate, immature, dumb asses who are just out-and-out hostile, but if you want to get comfortable and good with women, you’re going to have to endure the disrespect that comes with cold approach pick up. Here are some general rules concerning cold approach pick up,

1) Observe the 3 Second Rule

By observing the 3 Second Rule, you’re immediately going in without thinking about it. If you wait longer than three seconds you might get into your head and over thinking the approach and the end result will be you not approaching.

2) Stay in Set

Don’t leave the set until the chick leaves. You’re going to experience some awkwardness, but you have to stay in there and fight through it.

3) Know Your Surroundings

You’re going to be in the mall, so know where the food court and food locations are, because you’re in a prime location for insta-dates and bouncing chicks to another location. I suggest that you do a quick recon of the mall so know where the food court is, other eateries, and stores that would bounce a chick into.

4) Instruct Women to Do Things

When you want a chick to do something, DON’T ASK HER, TELL HER. If you want to come with you to Starbucks, tell her to come with you. If want her to go into Footlocker and help you pick out some sneakers, tell her to come with you. Believe if she doesn’t want to come she won’t.
As far as advice on game, if you’re good to the game, the game will be good to you. If you follow the rules and regulations that have been laid out before you, you’ll be okay.

defensiveend96 said:
I was thinking of using the opener "hey its not nice to stare you know, I mean I know I'm cute but still". I would use this if I was getting eye contact from a girl. It worked well at school for me and even a few of my AFC friends.
Openers are situational and there’s no set opener. If you want to use that go for it, the key to the opener is to get the chick talking.

defensiveend96 said:
Do you think I should go solo or with a buddy of mine who also wants to meet girls?
Only if he’s going to holla at chicks, you should know beforehand (from prior experience,) if he’s going to approach. If not, go solo.

defensiveend96 said:
Also when I go to the mall I'm probably gonna buy some new shirts and jeans. Maybe a new pair of nikes if I can make some more cash.
I think you should start diversifying your wardrobe and get some khakis, chinos, slacks, some polo or dress shirts. When you're hollerin' at a chick, in the middle of the conversation stop, and say, "You look like you have good fashion sense, come with to "x" store and help me pick out some clothes." And stop loitering around these hoes.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing too exciting has happened...

Workouts are good as always. Body fat down to 15 percent and I look good. I've been doing a lot of football related workouts and drills lately.

I really need to improve on taking opportunities with girls. Went to the mall and got repeated eye contact from 2 different girls and didn't approach either of them. One of the girls I actually knew and she smiled at me but I still didn't talk to her. I feel so stupid after failing to capitalize on the opportunities. I might head to the beach soon and hopefully I can work on taking chances and opportunities there.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when does school start for you, dude?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
when does school start for you, dude?
Next Tuesday. I can't wait I'm pumped.
Speaking of school I am going to set some goals for this year like I did last year. The goals will be in 4 different categories, Girls, Grades, Sports, and Miscellaneous. Right now I am going to post my goals for the month of September and then at the beginning of each month I will post new goals for that month. So without further ado, here are my goals for September.
Girls- By the end of September I want 2 solid girls that I talk to nearly everyday. These will be girls that I am interested in dating. I also want both their numbers.
- By the end of September, I want to have talked to 10 different girls. And I mean have an actual conversation with them, not just fluff talk.

Grades- Throughout September, I want to complete all my homework assignments on time and I want them to be done well.

Sports- I want to be captain on the football team and I want to star at linebacker and possibly fullback if the coach runs one in the offense. I also want scouts to notice me.

Miscellaneous- I want to find a club or group that I would be interested in joining. Or possibly make my own club or group.
- I want to make something really cool in my wood shop and metal working classes.

That's it for now. I'm really excited for this year. Mostly for football but also for the new girls that will be at the school. I remember reading a thread here, I forget what it was called, but one part of it explained that freshman girls are really easy in high school if you are older. Is this true? Does anyone have any experiences with this? All thoughts are appreciated.

Last thing I wanna say is that I got some slick new clothes. I look damn good in them.

That's all for now. I might update if something interesting happens but it's been pretty normal recently. Workouts and everything are going good. So yeah that's all. Feel free to reply if you got any advice or wanna share your thoughts.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much to report on the first day back. Football was cancelled due to the field being in bad shape. That really sucked but I just have to wait a little longer. Tomorrow afternoon I finally get to put on the pads again and start cracking heads. I can't wait.

I only had 1 class today so I didn't see many girls. HB Amanda, I'm not sure if I mentioned her before but she was in my history class last year and we talked and she flirted with me but I stopped because I heard she had a boyfriend. Anyway I caught her looking at me a few times but it may have been accidental. I will talk to her tomorrow if I get the chance. Do you guys think I should sit next to her if I see her looking at me again? I didn't sit beside her today but I might be able to move tomorrow. I think I will talk to her if I see her at her locker but I feel nervous. I think I'm rusty. I have to get over the nerves.

That's all that happened today. Hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been myself lately and I'm not sure why. My self confidence is really low at the moment. I look at a girl that I think is hot but then some part of me thinks why would she want to date me or talk to me and then I chicken out and don't approach.

Football is alright. I'm one of the smallest guys on the team and I don't feel like I will have a good season. And there will be a lot of bigger teams than ours. So I haven't been confident with football.

I haven't approached any girls. I wanted to talk to Hannah but I didn't see her until lunch break and even then I didn't get any eye contact from her so I didn't approach. A girl I have mentioned before, Leah, was giving me extended eye contact when I passed her in the halls but I just looked at her and then looked away nervously. A couple of girls started conversations with me but they weren't very hot and it was just random stuff like talking about our summers.

There isn't any hot girls in any of my classes so far. I think I'm going to have to talk to girls in the halls or something but even then I get all nervous and over think it. I keep getting f*cking nervous when I want to talk to a girl and I can't think of anything to say. Wtf is wrong with me? Last school year I was talking to girls fine but now I'm nervous and sh!t.

Crystal is in one of my classes and I really don't want to be around her. I feel like sh!t when I'm around her because it reminds me that she rejected me and I failed at meeting my goal of dating her.

Hopefully I can get out of this crappy state I have been in for the first week of school. But I really don't know what to do. Football is bad, my classes suck because they are full of drugged up idiots and ugly girls, and my self confidence has went to sh!t and I've been wondering why any girl would want to date me.

I apologize if this sounds like I'm whining but I really just needed to get my thoughts down and vent a little. I appreciate all advice.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apporach some girls and talk to the ones you have, don't get down stay positive, completely ignore crystal, pretend she isn't even there

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gone for a while. Been busy. Some updates:

Football- great season for me. I won rookie of the year and started at linebacker and fullback. Coach says I will be captain next year and says I have ncaa talent.

Grades- doing well so far. Improved a lot since last year. Also made a cool baseball bat in woodshop.

Weightlifting- going great, seeing improvements, and also seeing more muscle definition.

Girls- alright this is gonna take a bit to get down all my thoughts. So there was this one girl who was a year older than me and giving me mad eye contact and interest signals. She would stare constantly and make it really obvious. I never talked to her because I'm nervous and stupid and don't know what to say. Another girl has been staring at me at the bus stop but she is always with friends and I have no idea what to talk about with her. Hannah has checked me out a few times but she is always with friends. One of hannahs friends checks me out too. A few other random girls have been giving me signals too and I haven't done anything about it. I've even noticed crystal staring at me a bunch of times and smiling and her eyes light up when I look at her. But some days she doesn't look at me and it f*cking confuses the hell out of me. Some days she acts like she wants me and then some days she doesn't even look.I want to talk to her but I know I need to forget her. But it is really hard to forget her because she gives me these signals and I think that she likes me again and she wants to date me so I say that the next time I see her I will talk to her and then the next time I see her she doesn't even look at me so I decide not to talk to her and I feel like sh*t again. Honestly I just want to be done with her, it's a f*cking cycle and I don't want to deal with it anymore but I can't help it when she stares at me like she used to. This other girl, Erin, has also been giving me a lot of signs and she touches me and hugs me. I wanna bang her but I'm not sure if I want to date her. Honestly I need to be doing better with girls and that's why I'm posting this. I need advice. Girls tell me I'm cute and they like my hair and all that and I've put on a decent amount of muscle and people are saying I'm jacked. So I know I should be able to get girls but I hardly ever talk to them even when they give me signs of interest. There's ugly ass guys in my school who get girls so there is no reason why I shouldn't be getting any. I mean I'm a good looking guy, not trying to brag, and I play football and guitar. Girls like me, I just have to talk to them. But I have no idea what to say when they are with friends or when they are just walking by in the halls.

I would really appreciate some help with all this.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, time for some updates.

I've been feeling a lot more self confident and happy since my last post. I think it has to do with the results I'm seeing from weightlifting. Anyway, I feel really good about my self and I've stopped all the negative talk I was doing before.

Speaking of weightlifting, it is going really well. I'm improving every week and seeing good results. People at school are taking notice, especially the girls.

I got 2 girls numbers. One of them Erin, I think I mentioned her before, she is an 8. The other is some girl I met through a friend who likes me a lot, she's a 6. I wouldn't date the 6 because she's a slut and not my type. I've thought about dating Erin but I'm not sure. She gives me mixed signals. She says she wants to hang out with me though, so I will try to set something up. A lot of girls and even some guys are telling me that I'm a really good looking guy, so I just need to work on escalating with girls and cold approaching. A few girls in the halls stare at me but I don't know what to say. How can I start a convo with a girl I don't know in the halls?
I'm still not over crystal, surprisingly. I don't really know why. I just still have strong feelings for her and I can't help it. She's given me a few signs since my last post so I think I'm gonna smile at her and talk to her. Girls tell me I'm good looking, and crystal has given me signs so what could go wrong? Let me know what you guys think of this.
That's all for now. I would appreciate some advice.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna update this more often because I've only been updating every few months.

Not much has been going on lately. School was cancelled on Friday so I was pretty bored. Couldn't get to the gym either so I went for a late night jog which was fun. Yesterday and today I had good workouts at the gym. Also played guitar for a while which was fun. School might be cancelled again tomorrow due to snow and cold but I hope it isn't because I am getting really bored. Anyway I just wanted to update this to stay on track. I could still use some advice on the things I posted 2 days ago.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty average day...

Erin is kinda confusing me. Sometimes she seems like she doesn't wanna talk when I try to talk to her but other times she stares at me and smiles. There's this girl at my bus stop who I've noticed stares at me sometimes. I wanna talk to her but she is always with friends and I have no clue what to talk about with her. I'm gonna smile at her next time I catch her staring and see what happens. I need to work on talking to girls that I don't know in the halls and around school. There's girls that stare at me but I don't know what to say so I usually just stare back. I need some advice on this.

That's all for now. I'm going to the gym today and also have to get some homework done.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Past couple days have been bad. I'm feeling like girls don't even like me and that I'm not good enough. Even the girls that seem like they like me turn out not to or they're just not what I'm looking for. For example, Erin was showing a lot of interest in me but she seemed a little weird. She sometimes talked about weird things but I just ignored it because she was hot and she liked me. Then I found out that she did a bunch of hard drugs and I honestly don't want to be involved or around anyone who does that. Other girls seem to show interest in me but then it turns out they have boyfriends. My friends and family are putting pressure on me to get a girlfriend, they're always asking if I have a girlfriend or if I'm seeing any girls. It gets really annoying because I can't find any girl that I want to date. There aren't any attractive girls in most of my classes so the only chances I have to talk to girls are in the halls. And every girl I meet tends to have something wrong. She either has a bf, is ugly, does drugs, or is just a b*tch. Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent and get some stuff off my chest.
I would really appreciate some advice and feedback from you guys. Thanks for reading.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a great day today. I'm getting kinda tired of school. Most of the people are really annoying and the teachers are *******s. I guess there's no use in complaining about things I can't change though.

I need to find a way to keep my confidence high. Some days I feel good about myself and I talk to girls and it's great. Other days I feel like sh*t and I don't talk to any girls. I need to stay positive.

I've noticed Hannah has been staring at me recently so I'm gonna smile at her next time she does. If she smiles back I will say hi. Only problem is that I only see her in the halls and she is usually around friends.

I'm gonna go lift now. Just felt like updating this and getting my thoughts down.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been pretty good lately.

There's a girl who's in a grade below me that I like. I've seen her staring at me on the bus and in the halls a few times. Her friends also look at me so I think she might have told them that she likes me. Anyway, I'm gonna talk to her next chance I get. I don't know what I'm gonna talk about with her though. Erin still likes me and I'm considering talking to her again, just to find out if she really does do hard drugs. Some random girl was checking me out when I was working on the computer with a friend. I talked to her a little bit and we made some sexual jokes which was fun but then the bell rang and she left.

Workouts are going good. I'm improving and looking good. I've started doing high intensity cardio again to keep off the fat.

I haven't had much time to play guitar in a while which sucks. It's the weekend now though, so I should have lots of time.

My goals for next week are:
-To talk to that girl who was been staring at me in the halls and on the bus. She's really hot so I really want to talk to her.
-To talk to some other girls in case the one I want doesn't work out.
-To continue lifting and cardio and improve

That's pretty much it for now. Advice and thoughts are appreciated.