Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Deep sleep

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Any one know any good supplements for deep sleep? I get a fair amount of exercise every day, I bike to and from work a total of 9.2 miles.

I take magnesium acetate, zinc, fish oil, ashwaghanda and at night I take a combination supplement that has valrian root, melatonin, lemon grass and magnesium.

I just feel tired a lot of times. Sometimes I don't get enough sleep because I work 2nd shift and it messes up my sleep cycle.

vera

Reaction score
Any one know any good supplements for deep sleep? I get a fair amount of exercise every day, I bike to and from work a total of 9.2 miles.

I take magnesium acetate, zinc, fish oil, ashwaghanda and at night I take a combination supplement that has valrian root, melatonin, lemon grass and magnesium.

I just feel tired a lot of times. Sometimes I don't get enough sleep because I work 2nd shift and it messes up my sleep cycle.
Hello, would you like to try Brainwaves? You can download Brainwaves app on your android or iOS devices. I recommend you the Sleep Brainwaves.(Both I schronic Tone & Binaural Beats)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all cut all electronics, social networks and media before bed time, keep your environment cool and dark before the planned sleeping time.

Regarding supplements, well done with magnesium but I would suggest you to drop the zinc, in my case it keeps me awake, I take it before working out and it does great.

If you're not tight on diet eat some cards at dinner, they help to release serotonin.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
First of all cut all electronics, social networks and media before bed time, keep your environment cool and dark before the planned sleeping time.

Regarding supplements, well done with magnesium but I would suggest you to drop the zinc, in my case it keeps me awake, I take it before working out and it does great.

If you're not tight on diet eat some cards at dinner, they help to release serotonin.
Really? I thought zinc was good before bed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I thought zinc was good before bed.
I've been told the same, I heard about the magic of zma and the restoring sleep it brings, on me it keeps me wake and vigilant and even when I fall asleep the quality is very low.

Agree on magnesium but personally zinc is offlimits before sleep, same for bcaa and glutamine.

I read about glutamine before night for a better GH release but if no sleep happens I cant see how GH can be released during sleep.

What works for me is, cool environment, low light, no cellphone or social media and feel good food at dinner.

Keep in mind that we are all different so dont take for granted what you read in forums, try out what works for you.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I've been told the same, I heard about the magic of zma and the restoring sleep it brings, on me it keeps me wake and vigilant and even when I fall asleep the quality is very low.

Agree on magnesium but personally zinc is offlimits before sleep, same for bcaa and glutamine.

I read about glutamine before night for a better GH release but if no sleep happens I cant see how GH can be released during sleep.

What works for me is, cool environment, low light, no cellphone or social media and feel good food at dinner.

Keep in mind that we are all different so dont take for granted what you read in forums, try out what works for you.
Makes sense. I googled zinc and insomnia, a lot of people had the same problem.

I do smoke about a pack of cigs a day and drink anywhere from a half a pot to a full pot in the morning. I'm sure that's a big part of it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know this anyway man but seriously WTF you're taking health supplements and you're on the coffin nails! since you're a smoker what is probably happening is your air passages are getting clogged up at night. I always struggle with sleep so I would suggest the following number 1 with a bullet is go straight down to your local chemist / drugstore and buy a bottle of saline solution you squirt that up your schnoz preferably three times a day if you can manage but definitely morning and night. if you want some proof search on Harvard medical school and nasal irrigation. let us know how you go with that one and then we'll get to work on the rest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know this anyway man but seriously WTF you're taking health supplements and you're on the coffin nails! since you're a smoker what is probably happening is your air passages are getting clogged up at night. I always struggle with sleep so I would suggest the following number 1 with a bullet is go straight down to your local chemist / drugstore and buy a bottle of saline solution you squirt that up your schnoz preferably three times a day if you can manage but definitely morning and night. if you want some proof search on Harvard medical school and nasal irrigation. let us know how you go with that one and then we'll get to work on the rest.
Does thishelp with snoring?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it will. But like most things it builds up over time so you have to do it religiously every day and if you have snoring problems you have to do plenty of cardio and keep the weight down.