Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Death: some statistics

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pretty interested to know the statistics about suicide here in my country so I checked out some of the data our government gathers and share about that and I find out some pretty interesting metrics I would like to show you.

I checked 2 kind of statistics : number and cause of death, and potential number of years lost.

The latter is very interesting as it tells whether you die young or old. It's the potential number of years lost from 1 to 70 years. So basically, you die at 35, you lost 35 years.

All the statistics are based on a sample of 100'000 people.

First important fact: 1/3 die of something else than natural death: illness, accidents, suicides, perinatal death.

Below, I only talk about the cause of death of that Third.

Second: Of that Third, most die of Cancer (m:29%, w:22%) and Circulatory Diseases (m:31%, w:34%). Here the first number I was pretty surprised with is men have more cancer than women: 7%!

So I checked a bit and it seems that Prostate Cancer and Breast Cancer have the same rate (~4%) but lung cancer is almost double for men than women (m:6.3%, w:3.5%)!

That disparity is probably not only linked to the fact more men smoke (8% more) but also because we are more exposed to pollution, micro-particles and stuff, because of the jobs we do.

Third: Of that Third, 53% of women got killed by something after 85 years old. Only 31% of men die after 85 years old. But don't be sad, it's not fun to be a women, look:

Fourth: One of the other biggest cause of death is Dementia which include some kind of diseases but I couldn't find which one exactly. 12% of women die of Dementia, almost all of them (76%) after 85 y.o. But only 6% of men, most probably because we die younger. Now I am happy I won't die old, of Dementia, ****ting and pissing on myself. Women already don't know who they are at 20, it's not going to be better after 85.

Fifth: Suicides: I was shocked to see that men kill themselves 3 times more than women (m:2.51%, w:0.85%). Women kill themselves 3% more between 45-64 (m:41%, w:44%). But men kill themselves 4% more between 15-44 (m: 29%,w: 25%). We kill ourselves yougner. Why?

You thought women were more subject to depression and other mental illness? You were right, they are, but only 1% more. And that's probably because they are more women who actually get a diagnostic, see: they take twice more antidepressant than men. It seems that men prefer to kill themselves. Because of women?

You thought that men have bigger problem being alone, or women? Either case, you were wrong. Loneliness has statistically the same rate for men and women at ALL age. If you are in the mid-level in term of education, you are MUCH more subject to loneliness than people who have better or worse education.

And finally, the killer: potential years of life lost: as men, we "waste" almost 2 times more years of potential life between 1-70 y.o. That means, of the Third, men die MUCH younger than women. The main causes are Circulatory Disease and then Accidents and Suicides. The only disease that make women waste more potential years of life is Breast Cancer. Remember, circulatory diseases kill more women than men, but they die much older because of that.

So my conclusions are:

- Stop ****ing smoking, men waste about 20% more years than women because of lung cancer
- Go exercise and stop eating ****, men waste 50% (!) more years than women because of circulatory diseases
- And stop killing yourself for women! Women will kill themselves when they turn ugly, at 45+.

Thanks for reading

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women attempt suicide more than men, or at least equally so. But men are just better at getting the job done. A woman will do something like eat a bottle of pills, and then call 911 so they can come save her. Men are more prone to blowing our head off with a gun.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live long enough, you will either get cancer, CV disease, or die of an infection of some kind.

Here's what we know about longevity:

-Don't smoke
-Drink in moderation
-Don't eat garbage (garbage being refined sugars, processed foods, fried foods)
-Don't be a fatas$
-Those who eat a primarily plant-based diet live longer.
-EXERCISE. Sustained physical activity 5-6 days a week.
-Be married (happily) and have kids or friends
-Have a pet and/or a garden
-Wear sunscreen and get skin checks
-Get a colonoscopy after 50
-Eat fiber
-The less medications, the better

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told that as soon as stem cells can be grown into any organ except the brain, which is coming, we'll all live until we die of Alzheimer's.