Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with a lesbian couple

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this lesbian couple about 3-4 months ago from tinder. Theyve been together for 6 years...Ones 23 other is 27 both cute..I'm 34.I was texting with one and she was telling me they want a guy to have sex with and eventually looking for a guy to give them kids lol..i guess they had some guy for 2 years and some other guy for a while but they both moved away..I was like ummm gotta think about the kid thing for a looooong time..we all meet the next day good convo etc and we exchanged numbers..eventually we hung out a lot did a bunch of different activities even took a road trip with them..we got pretty close.

They would sleep over and we would have sex and I always insisted on a condom..they were fine with that but kind of pushed for no condom..I got them tested for hiv came back clean.
So we had unprotected sex finally. They have been planning a trip to be gone for a month..we celebrate my b-day a couple of days before they leave then we have dinner the night before they leave..then they fly out. We text here and there while they're gone.

One day my p starts burning when I go..eventually I went to a doctor and they said I possibly have chlamydia and a uti but would have to get lab results back to verify but got antibiotics to knock it out anways...they come back from their trip the week of me getting treated.
One night they call and say we're coming over..they come over..we small chat telling me how they are are going to do school work blah blah blah to get their life in order.. then they say what's new..I then tell them one of them gave me something..they were in shock and said they never had symptoms I then told them they can be carriers without even knowing it..they then we're asking who I've been sleeping with etc...I said just them and they know It took me months before going no condom and told them I haven't had unprotected sex in years which is true. I said I don't know the results yet but will know shortly..they seemed a little stunned..but we stopped talking about it they slept over and wanted to have sex they said condom I said no period becisse I was on antibiotics doc said no etc. They wake up and leave.

The next day the doctor calls me and confirms..I then text one and call the other..I both tell them don't worry you didn't know u had it just get it treated etc no big deal and that I'm not upset..i never initiate with them but that night I decided to send a joking text about food or whatever just to show I'm cool with everything..I got a response but something didn't seem right.

We don't talk for a week..usually they come chill sometime during the week but who knows how much they were working..but today I texted one and said what did the doc say...no response she usually replies quickly sometimes even snap replies..I text the other one too like 20 min later and say what happend at the doc..no response...but she works and doesn't have her phone on her but I know the first one I t4xted does...it was showing she was active on fb chat but I texted her phone so I know she saw my text...I wait 1.5 hrs then I got a little agitated..so I said f it she's being hostile towards me for whatever reason. I text and her say "u butt hurt or something dude? Think whatever u want i guess ..one of u gave me something sh1t happens get over it or stay butt hurt. She didn't reply...30 min later I get a reply from the second one saying "we haven't seen the doc yet been busy with school and work but I'll let you know when we go to the doctor...I replied 1 hr later and said get that paaaperr. Just to show I'm cool and calm even though I might be squirming a little lol.

Now I could be wrong I guess but I think something is amiss despite the fact I did nothing..it's not like the first one I texted to not reply after that long she had her phone the fb activity was showing that she was us8ing her phone she was clearly ignoring that first text..and same with the other one I texted her and the fb activity was showing she was active.

They might be thinking they didn't give me anything they haven't seen a doctor yet which Is surprising..or they could legitimately be busy which is fine and understandable..but ignoring the text is weird and then getting that text say8jng they were busy with school work which is textbook points towards they got some kind of issue with me. Yes I have backups I have a girl coming over and we're going to f tomorrow this girl initiated with me so that's all good...but with the lezbos I like hanging with them the sex is whatever to me becuase its draining but I like them as friends and did feel that they are close and trustworthy and now they are acting weird..I almost deleted them off of fb but didn't yet but I did delete their numbers even though it's irrelevant lol..I'm not gonna say anything anymore to them I guess if I jsut leave everything for a few weeks maybe they'll come around and get over what it's bugging them about whatever is in their head..I can totally see the younger one just say8jg gshe doesn't wanna deal with blah blah blah ..I never press them I never initiate to hang or have sex I just let them initiate me asking about the doctor is a legit question have no idea why they are acting like this.

I did post a vid on fb from this hot girl I was having her bday dinner with which was old but they don't know that it was old I have no clue if they saw it or not I deleted it after 10 mins becisse I don't wanna agitate things..but think they only choice I have is leave things alone deal with this other girl..but I wonder what they are thinking about that text I sent aboit being butt hurt lol. I'm close to doing a preemptive cut off but don't know if I'm jumping the gun or not.

Last edited:

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you said "unprotected sex, LOL" not sure what's to laugh out loud about? this is with 2 lesbian women who 'want' you to get them pregnant. You know if you get em pregnant your on the hook for child support, doesnt matter if lesbos or not.
Press the ejector button, they gave you a dose and they'e trying to trick you into giving em a kid

Lvdegen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea our first discussion was about how I'm not giving child support and need legal docs stating I'm never gonna be responsible which is a whole other story...it's distorting for me becuase i do like hanging with them and they probably like hanging with me I guess..also I live in a city where it's hard to meet normal dependable people..yea they might be in it partially for getting a kid eventually but they seem like I could actually call them up if I was in need of some kind help and they would help no questions asked..we hung out more than any of their other guys they've dealt with but I refuse to text anymore and ever ask to hangout

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RUN Forrest, RUN...... child support for 18 years for 18 minutes???? It's been in the news. Lesbian couple "divorces" the divorced mommy goes after the MAN for child support, and all the documents he had meant nothing

Billtx49

Reaction score
The odds of you getting screwed over in one way or another in your situation are extremely high. Get out of it if you value your future.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation has BAD written all over it. They gave you a disease and they'll likely try to rope you for child support. The only thing they want out of you is sperm. They don't give a 5hit about anything else, and that includes YOU.
It's BAD dude... They are obviously sampling other c0ck to receive the VD. Imagine if they have a kid by the other guy(s) and pin it on you? They gave you a disease and it's not really a big deal to them.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everyone here. Some additional thoughts.

1) Is the dating pool that bad!that an option is a lesbian couple that wants to use you??? You think straight women can take advantage of a man, this is 10,000 times worse. A straight woman uses a man for many things. This couple only - only one thing, once. It doesn't get any bad than this.

2) Don't date anyone for while, focus on yourself, learn more about woman and figure out what got you into this situation. You don't deserve to be in a situation like this ever again. I would bet money you got into this situation based on what you learned when you were a child. Maybe something about this couple gave you the false idea that the situation was "safe". Could very well be your parents' fault here, seriously. Time to grow past your childhood and parents. Time for you to soar! You have to work on yourself first.

3) Repeat the following a hundred times a day "Every word a woman says must be translated." If you translated what these women were saying you would have run long ago.

Best of luck!!!

Lone Wanderer

Reaction score
Joined for the express purpose of telling you to run. Are you kidding with this "they might be true friends" stuff? They gave you an STI and don't care.

Depending on your local legal system, documents between the two of you won't protect you anyway. In many systems, child support is awarded for the benefit of the child regardless of the wishes of the parents.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this lesbian couple about 3-4 months ago from tinder. Theyve been together for 6 years...Ones 23 other is 27 both cute..I'm 34.I was texting with one and she was telling me they want a guy to have sex with and eventually looking for a guy to give them kids lol..i guess they had some guy for 2 years and some other guy for a while but they both moved away..I was like ummm gotta think about the kid thing for a looooong time..we all meet the next day good convo etc and we exchanged numbers..eventually we hung out a lot did a bunch of different activities even took a road trip with them..we got pretty close.

They would sleep over and we would have sex and I always insisted on a condom..they were fine with that but kind of pushed for no condom..I got them tested for hiv came back clean.
So we had unprotected sex finally. They have been planning a trip to be gone for a month..we celebrate my b-day a couple of days before they leave then we have dinner the night before they leave..then they fly out. We text here and there while they're gone.

One day my p starts burning when I go..eventually I went to a doctor and they said I possibly have chlamydia and a uti but would have to get lab results back to verify but got antibiotics to knock it out anways...they come back from their trip the week of me getting treated.
One night they call and say we're coming over..they come over..we small chat telling me how they are are going to do school work blah blah blah to get their life in order.. then they say what's new..I then tell them one of them gave me something..they were in shock and said they never had symptoms I then told them they can be carriers without even knowing it..they then we're asking who I've been sleeping with etc...I said just them and they know It took me months before going no condom and told them I haven't had unprotected sex in years which is true. I said I don't know the results yet but will know shortly..they seemed a little stunned..but we stopped talking about it they slept over and wanted to have sex they said condom I said no period becisse I was on antibiotics doc said no etc. They wake up and leave.

The next day the doctor calls me and confirms..I then text one and call the other..I both tell them don't worry you didn't know u had it just get it treated etc no big deal and that I'm not upset..i never initiate with them but that night I decided to send a joking text about food or whatever just to show I'm cool with everything..I got a response but something didn't seem right.

We don't talk for a week..usually they come chill sometime during the week but who knows how much they were working..but today I texted one and said what did the doc say...no response she usually replies quickly sometimes even snap replies..I text the other one too like 20 min later and say what happend at the doc..no response...but she works and doesn't have her phone on her but I know the first one I t4xted does...it was showing she was active on fb chat but I texted her phone so I know she saw my text...I wait 1.5 hrs then I got a little agitated..so I said f it she's being hostile towards me for whatever reason. I text and her say "u butt hurt or something dude? Think whatever u want i guess ..one of u gave me something sh1t happens get over it or stay butt hurt. She didn't reply...30 min later I get a reply from the second one saying "we haven't seen the doc yet been busy with school and work but I'll let you know when we go to the doctor...I replied 1 hr later and said get that paaaperr. Just to show I'm cool and calm even though I might be squirming a little lol.

Now I could be wrong I guess but I think something is amiss despite the fact I did nothing..it's not like the first one I texted to not reply after that long she had her phone the fb activity was showing that she was us8ing her phone she was clearly ignoring that first text..and same with the other one I texted her and the fb activity was showing she was active.

They might be thinking they didn't give me anything they haven't seen a doctor yet which Is surprising..or they could legitimately be busy which is fine and understandable..but ignoring the text is weird and then getting that text say8jng they were busy with school work which is textbook points towards they got some kind of issue with me. Yes I have backups I have a girl coming over and we're going to f tomorrow this girl initiated with me so that's all good...but with the lezbos I like hanging with them the sex is whatever to me becuase its draining but I like them as friends and did feel that they are close and trustworthy and now they are acting weird..I almost deleted them off of fb but didn't yet but I did delete their numbers even though it's irrelevant lol..I'm not gonna say anything anymore to them I guess if I jsut leave everything for a few weeks maybe they'll come around and get over what it's bugging them about whatever is in their head..I can totally see the younger one just say8jg gshe doesn't wanna deal with blah blah blah ..I never press them I never initiate to hang or have sex I just let them initiate me asking about the doctor is a legit question have no idea why they are acting like this.

I did post a vid on fb from this hot girl I was having her bday dinner with which was old but they don't know that it was old I have no clue if they saw it or not I deleted it after 10 mins becisse I don't wanna agitate things..but think they only choice I have is leave things alone deal with this other girl..but I wonder what they are thinking about that text I sent aboit being butt hurt lol. I'm close to doing a preemptive cut off but don't know if I'm jumping the gun or not.
One of them is despirate to have a baby. Out of thr two you know which one it is. They made that clear in the beginning and since you havent provided the baby part of your agreement that one is screwing other guys and she got chlamydia in the process and shared it with you.

Now the reason for both of them being hesitant to talk to you, they could be fighting with each other now. The one who didn't stray could be upset the other one is sleeping around and she may have had no clue the other one was sleeping around and you telling them " one of you gave men clymidia" was a huge shock. Now they may be fighting amoungst eachother and the blame gameis going on.

I wouldn't be surprised if they both wind up blaming you in the end and you find yourself on the outside

Rippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chlamydia is treatable. 18 years of child support payments are not.

In my state you owe the child child-support, even though it's paid to the parent. The parent can't "waive" it, signed document or not. The one and only way a father is exempted from child support is if he's an anonymous donor at a sperm bank. Talk to a lawyer.