Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dating a Flake

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't date flakes. Stop wasting your time. If she flakes, she's out. She's dead.

IF you've already had sex with her before her flake, you can keep her around by demoting her to a booty call. You will not pursue this woman ever again.

Have some self-respect. Women that like you do NOT flake.

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't date flakes. Stop wasting your time. If she flakes, she's out. She's dead.

IF you've already had sex with her before her flake, you can keep her around by demoting her to a booty call. You will not pursue this woman ever again.

Have some self-respect. Women that like you do NOT flake.
i have plenty of self respect....i never chased her...nor will I ever chase any woman. i walked away and have not looked back....i was asking about bday text because i want to show indifference....but after thinking about it...she deserves absolutely nothing from me...i don't care she reached out 3 weeks ago, she never showed and then goes distant for 3 weeks? peace, have fun rolling into your 30's drinking and getting drunk while the rest of your friends are moving on with their lives and forming families.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have plenty of self respect....i never chased her...nor will I ever chase any woman. i walked away and have not looked back....i was asking about bday text because i want to show indifference....but after thinking about it...she deserves absolutely nothing from me...
Glad you already know what the deal is.

peace, have fun rolling into your 30's drinking and getting drunk while the rest of your friends are moving on with their lives and forming families.
I can blow a load into anyone and "form a family." Is that supposed to be some sort of accomplishment?

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="E

I can blow a load into anyone and "form a family." Is that supposed to be some sort of accomplishment?[/QUOTE]

i dont know dude, take it for what you want. Point is she's too flaky to know a good thing when it comes around

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is she doesn't care. Meet a woman that does.
you are exactly right....

i guess i got confused because of her reaching out and all, looked like she was going to turn the corner and cool it with the games....but now i see it doesn't matter....she doesn't care, why should I.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have tried to bang her on the second meet up. I would have laughed if a broad said hey lets me up again in 12 days. Forget about her and find new prospects.

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have tried to bang her on the second meet up. I would have laughed if a broad said hey lets me up again in 12 days. Forget about her and find new prospects.
Agreed...i gave her benefit of the doubt... Now that i think of it, i wonder if she was seeing another guy in the meantime... Who knows. She sidnt come across as that type of woman, but its very possible... At this point who cares.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im supposed to ask her out after she cancelled and never rescheduled??
Only if you want to be her chump.

She is playing games with you. Your frustration is her entertainment.

Next this waste of time

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Girls from Ecuador ARE NOT SPANISH. They are Ecuadorian. Only girls from SPAIN are spanish. Duh.
2 This is a typical case of a woman who showed some interest but then because of X, Y or Z she lost interest.
You cannot do anything about it. You showed her you were interested; she showed you she aint not longer interested. End of the story.
You did fine, it happens.

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 This is a typical case of a woman who showed some interest but then because of X, Y or Z she lost interest.
You cannot do anything about it. You showed her you were interested; she showed you she aint not longer interested. End of the story.
You did fine, it happens.

Exactly.... And i walked each time she flakes. I know it doesnt matter, but why reach out a few weeks ago? Makes no sense to me if she had zero interest.

today is her bday, she gets sht from me. I walked and Not looking back.

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're 100% correct: knowing why doesn't matter. If you knew why, it likely wouldn't change a thing.

I challenge you to delete her number AND if she texts you, wait a few hours then respond with, "Who is this?? :)"

Oneitis can creep in very subtly (i.e. your wanting to wish her Happy Birthday).

In my opinion deleting her number and focusing on other women will make it a little easier to ignore her and eventually erase her from your mind.
The ONLY reason why i thiught of sending bday text was to show indifference by not letting her think im affected by dissapear act.

But i thought about, and a couple good posts here made me realize she deserves nothing from me. She could care less and if she does care, she has shty way of showing it. Either way i walk

But the text was in no way a way to try to initiate anything... It was only to tell her im not affected by you

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.... And i walked each time she flakes. I know it doesnt matter, but why reach out a few weeks ago? Makes no sense to me if she had zero interest.

today is her bday, she gets sht from me. I walked and Not looking back.
For validation and an ego boost to know that she still has you if she wanted you.

Denny19

Don Juan
Reaction score
All fair points

Either way i would not change any of my actions.

It started out great, she showed a lot of interest and then for whatever reason, she just started sending mixed signals. Either way I'm out. Will never tolerate games from a woman, ever.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she likes toying with you and manipulating you. Its fun for her and makes her feel important and not worthless.
You should stay honest with yourself in any way. Even it creates temp painful feelings. It makes you to who you want to be. And that's the most important.

My ex girlfriend tried to keep a strong line since she dropped me 2 months ago. But she didnt want to lose me (WTF!). She pushed and pulled back like 'I doubt again on my decision because you still touch me with what you say'. Blablabla. (why the hell broke you up?)

I kept my position. Me 100% or nothing.
I wrote her a very open letter 1,5 week ago. I'm very vulnerable in it and expressed my love for her straight away. I'm even not feeling I put myself in a very weak position. We are all of us sometimes weak, and I have not a single problem to show me like that. It's a momentum, never a permanent state.

She said she would respond as soon she has read the letter. For sure she received the letter already.
Silence till now. The longest we have since break-up. She wanted to keep 'the good part of me' without doing any effort for the other parts. Sorry girl, it's the whole package, like I take you too with your + and -.

I'm sure she is conflicting heavily with herself now (on social media, used to be active, complete silence also) and don't know yet how to react.
Indirectly the aim of my letter: face you insecure attitude, grow up or leave me alone.

I have no idea what the outcome will be (even not sure I want her back). But anyway the stress is building up on her now. Eat it.
I'm still feeling very well having sent that letter/message. But this depends the situation and how well you know the woman.

The most secure looking people (it's very easy to pretend through app) are the most insecure once in need for support (we all need support, that's why we relationship). You can confront them with it if you have the chance.

Last edited:

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've attracted a 9/10 before then you can attract another 9/10 again and again....this time with the wisdom of your experience's with this chick in your post. Win win.

Igetit!

Reaction score
My ex girlfriend tried to keep a strong line since she dropped me 2 months ago. But she didnt want to lose me (WTF!). She pushed and pulled back like 'I doubt again on my decision because you still touch me with what you say'. Blablabla. (why the hell broke you up?)

I kept my position. Me 100% or nothing.
I wrote her a very open letter 1,5 week ago. I'm very vulnerable in it and expressed my love for her straight away.

You wrote a love letter to a girl who dumped you. Huh...

She broke up with you....but "didn't want to lose you". Ooooh-kay....

Ummm.....did she give you a reason why she wanted to break up? What did she say?

She didn't give you the "I think you're a great/good/nice guy......./don't want to hurt you" line(s),did she?

I just wonder why you wrote her the letter,and what was it you were hoping would happen when she read it.

She said she would respond as soon she has read the letter. For sure she received the letter already.
Silence till now. The longest we have since break-up. She wanted to keep 'the good part of me' without doing any effort for the other parts. Sorry girl, it's the whole package, like I take you too with your + and -.
That's the second time you said that. Seems to me she didn't want to put any effort into the relationship,and wanted you to do ALL the work....to make her and yourself happy.

I'm sure she is conflicting heavily with herself now (on social media, used to be active, complete silence also) and don't know yet how to react.
I doubt it. From the way you described her,I think the only thing she's conflicted about is how to make it so you continue expressing your love/desire for her,so her ego will continue to get fed.

Indirectly the aim of my letter: face you insecure attitude, grow up or leave me alone.
In that case,your letter was a failure. Seems like you want maturity,and respect out of her.

Good luck with that.

I have no idea what the outcome will be
I do. The standstill she has you at now,it's where she's gonna keep you. You sent her the letter a week and a half ago? No response as of yet? There'll CONTINUE TO BE none. And if she does reply,I can predict what she'll say.....

She'll either thank you for the letter,and/or give you an indecisive response....like "I don't know"...."I'm not sure".

Whatever it takes for her to give nothing,or the least little as possible,while you continue to express and give to her....THAT is what she'll do.

But anyway the stress is building up on her now. Eat it.
Whatever it takes to make yourself feel better.

I'm still feeling very well having sent that letter/message.
Really.....

and how do you feel about the results that the letter has yielded so far? Very well about those too?

Still waiting on a response from her....when you KNOW she's already received it.

How do you feel about that as well....I'm curious.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case,your letter was a failure.
What's wrong 'being weak'? I love this forum, but if it's only for the sake of being 'we overpower the girls and period' I'm not following.

There is simply nothing wrong writing a letter with your soul included in it.
Also, writing a letter gives you possibility to tell/explain things that are anyway more complicated or impossible in front of your ex (simply due the stress already). You give yourself the time and the other one to write and read things.

It gives the possibility to align your thoughts and to sent the letter ... or not.

Sure I'm waiting a reply. But a not reply from her is also a reply (but quite sure she will do actually). It is what it is.
It's not even a strategy, but I did in the past too once. I didnt regret neither. Seems either she started chasing me again at a certain point.
So, not very sure I was a failure to her.

Again, it depends the situation.
The raison breaking up? Doubts, to understand as 'I'm bit insecure', I think I can find better for me ... but maybe not ... so stay. Insecure thus.
With the letter I just repeat my I'm not insecure and keep my position too.

But this is of course a personal thing. A closer too.

Last edited: